美国众神第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

美国众神第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
There's no good way to say this 没什么婉转一点的方式告诉你这个消息
so I'll put it plain. 所以我就直说了
Your wife died in the early hours of this morning. 你的妻子今天凌晨去世了
Don't look at me like that, 别那样看着我
like you're a lost puppy. 就像你是条走丢的狗狗
Oh, shit, Shadow. No one told you? 该死的影子没人告诉你吗
两位鹰角镇居民在高速公路交通事故中丧生 27岁的劳拉·穆恩和39岁的罗比·伯顿驾驶着伯顿的车行驶在州际公路上 因突然变道导致后方车辆追尾而不幸身亡
My lucky coin. 我的幸运币
Do you believe in the afterlife? 你相信有来世吗
You rot. When you die, you rot. 你会腐烂你死后会腐烂
I love you, puppy. 我爱你狗狗
It's not always gonna be tails. 不会总是反面的
It had been a hard journey east 从西伯利亚向东行
完整版请点击
across the land bridge from Siberia. 跨越大陆桥路途艰辛
Freezing and dark, 严寒黑暗
and it had taken a bitter toll. 而且损失惨重
After the custom of her people, 在行完族里的习俗之后
Atsula spoke her baby's name... 阿苏拉最后一次说出了
Aputi. 阿普蒂
美国众神高频词统计

美国众神高频词
for the final time. 她孩子的名字
Her daughter would never see 她的女儿将永远见不到
the new land to which they traveled. 他们迁徙到达的新土地
They did not travel alone. 他们并不是独自前行
Their god came with them. 他们的神一路相随
Nunyunnini. 努云尼尼
But when they reached the new lands, 但等他们到达新土地时
the promised food was nowhere to be found. 承诺中的食物却无处可寻
Atsula communed with Nunyunnini 阿苏拉与努云尼尼对话
for the barriers were thinner then 因为当时人跟信仰的神之间
between people and their gods. 距离并不遥远
And Nunyunnini spoke. 努云尼尼开口了
And he showed her what to do, 他指导她该做什么
as he had once shown her grandmother, 正如他曾指导她祖母一样
and her grandmother's grandmother. 以及她祖母的祖母
Nunyunnini loved His people, as they loved Him. 努云尼尼爱他的子民正如他们爱戴他一样
And so it pained Him to tell her 因此告诉她要摆脱
that escape from the cold embrace of starvation 饥寒交迫的困境将付出惨重的代价
would come at a terrible price. 让他十分痛苦
The gods are great. 神明很伟大
But people are greater. 但人类更伟大
For it is in their hearts that gods are born, 因为神明诞生于人们的心中
and to their hearts that they return. 也终将回归于他们的心中
Gods live and gods die. 神明生生灭灭
And soon enough, 不久之后
Nunyunnini was entirely... 努云尼尼彻底...
forgotten. 被遗忘了
Hi, puppy. 狗狗
Baby. 宝贝
The fuck are you doing here? 你他妈怎么在这
I'm cold, puppy. 我很冷狗狗
I was just seeing if you were real. 我只是想确定你是不是真的
I'm real. 我是真的
Here. 过来
Come sit by me. 坐我旁边
Yo, we got some unresolved issues to discuss. 我们得谈谈还没解决的问题
You and Robbie? 你和罗比
Yes.
Yes. There is that. 对是有这事
There's also the miracle of me sitting here posthumously. 还有我死后还能奇迹般地坐在这的事
美国众神台词本中英对照

美国众神台词本单词标注
I mean, that's a pretty significant thing for us to discuss, too. 我觉得这也是件值得谈谈的大事
And to appreciate. 以及对此心怀感激
I think maybe we should take a moment and do that. 我觉得我们或许该花点时间来感激
No, no. You rising from the dead? 不不你死而复活吗
It's about par for the fucking courses since I left prison, okay? 跟我出狱后的经历比不值一提
So don't think that anything 所以别以为
that you got to say or do, including dying, 你要做什么或说什么包括死掉
is going to distract from the subject at hand. 就能转移眼前的话题
Okay, you want to know about me and Robbie? 好你想知道我和罗比的事
- Yeah. - To what degree do you want to know? -对-你想知道多少
I mean, do you want to know everything, 你什么都想知道
or you want to know the broad strokes, so to speak? 还是想知道比方说大致情况
Why don't you start telling me? 不如你开始说
And I will tell you when to stop. 我来告诉你在哪停
I wasn't lying when I said that I could wait for you 我当时跟你说我可以等你
at the time that I said it. 并没有撒谎
I sort of knew that it had the potential of being a lie, 我有些预感这话有可能是撒谎
but I was giving myself the benefit of the doubt 但我还是愿意相信
that there was a version of events where it wouldn't be a lie. 这一切可能并不会成为谎言
You were in prison, Shadow. 你当时在坐牢影子
How long did you wait? 你等了多久
13 months. 十三个月
Baker's year. 面包师的一年
Why did you have to fuck Robbie? 你为什么非得跟罗比上床
Well, I wasn't going to do it, 我本来没打算跟他上床
and then I was going to do it, 后来又有这个打算
and then I wasn't going to do it, 再后来又不想了
and then it felt really good having not done it, 很庆幸没这么做
and then... 接着
the cat died... 猫死了
and, um... 于是
Robbie came over and, you know, wine. 罗比过来了你懂的喝了点酒
You know what they say about grief. 你也知道大家怎么形容悲伤
Next to every cemetery is a motel. 每个坟墓旁边都有家旅店
Once we did it, we'd already done it, 一旦开始木已成舟
and there was no undoing it. 就没有回头路了
Were you going to leave me for him? 你打算为了他离开我吗
For Robbie? Please. 为了罗比拜托
Why would I do that? 怎么可能呢
You're my puppy. 你是我的狗狗
I love you. 我爱你
I...
So... 那么
What happened? 发生了什么
The night you were killed, what-- what happened? 你死的那晚发生了什么
完整版请点击
So anyway, we were driving, 总之我们在开车
and he was upset, 他心情不好
and so I decided to give him a little goodbye blow job. 我就决定最后给他口一次
You know, one last time with feeling. 带着感情地来最后一次
And so I unzipped his pants. 我就拉开他的裤子拉链
- Big mistake. - Yeah. No shit. -大错特错-对真的
he swerved, and there was a big crunch, 他偏离了道路然后翻车了
and the world started to roll and spin, 整个世界开始天旋地转
and I thought... 我当时觉得
fuck. 操啊
I'm going to die. 我要死了
I mean, really, I was very blah about the whole thing. 说实话我也记不清整件事的经过了
I wasn't scared. I remember that. 只记得我根本不害怕
Then I was...somewhere. 然后我到了某处
And then... I was in a box. 接着我在一个箱子里
Puppy, do you think that you could possibly get me a cigarette? 狗狗能给我根烟吗
Think it might calm my nerves. 应该可以让我放轻松
Might calm yours as well. 也能让你放轻松
Laura? 劳拉
I'm in here, puppy. 在这里狗狗
I thought it might be nice if I were warm to the touch, 我想如果你想碰我的话
in the event that you were thinking of touching me. 我最好还是有体温
Or kissing me. 或者亲我
I don't want you kissing cold lips. 我不想让你亲吻冰冷的嘴唇
What? 怎么了
Normally, people who die tend to stay in their graves, 通常人死了后都会呆在自己的坟墓里
that's what. 这就是我怎么了
Do they really, puppy? 真的是这样吗狗狗
I mean, I used to think so, too, 我过去也是这么认为的
but now I'm not so sure. 但我现在不这么确定了
Maybe. 可能吧
Yeah, what is it? 什么事
Slow down. 慢点说
What? 什么
Can't taste it. 尝不出味道
This is not doing anything, 什么用都没有
nerve-wise or otherwise. 不论是放松精神还是别的方面
Want to put that on my finger? 要把它戴到我手指上吗
When I called you, 当我最后一次
the last time... 打给你时
I had a feeling I was never going to see you again. 我有种再也见不到你的感觉
I think I knew you were going to die. 我觉得我知道你要死了
I had this feeling in my stomach 我有种直觉
that something was wrong. 出事了
There is a big storm rolling across the country right now, 现在有场大风暴正在席卷整个国家
and nothing feels okay. 一切都不对劲
This feels okay. 这感觉不错
You and me... 你和我
it can. 感觉不错
I'm sure there are some things about our marriage 我知道我们婚姻中有些事情
that we're going to have to work on. 需要我们去解决
What, like you being dead? 比如说你死了
I tasted that. 我尝到了
I felt that. 我感受到了
I just-- I felt something. 我感觉到了什么
It felt like-- like alive. 感觉像是活着
Do I feel alive? 你感觉我像是活着的吗
Yeah. 是的
Good. 太好了
You know? 知道吗
I don't really know much more now 和我活着的时候比
than I did when I was alive, 我现在并没有知道更多
and I think whatever I know now that I didn't know then 无论我过去不知道但现在知道的是什么
I-I can't even really put into words. 我无法用言语表达
But I do know that I love you. 但我知道我爱你
I mean, I-- I had to die to know just how much, but... 我得死了才认识到我爱你有多深
I really do. 但我真的爱你
You know, you've gotten yourself mixed up 你让你自己搅入了
in some really weird shit, Shadow. 一些十分奇怪的事情里影子
I'm watching out for you. 我一直在照顾你
Thank you for my present, by the way. 对了谢谢你的礼物
What present? 什么礼物
My coin. 我的硬币
Yeah, I know someone looking for that coin. 我知道有人在找那枚硬币
Well, they can't have it. 不能给他们
It's mine now. 这是我的了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,723评论 6 481
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,485评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 152,998评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,323评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,355评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,079评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,389评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,019评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,519评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,971评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,100评论 1 333
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,738评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,293评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,289评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,517评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,547评论 2 354
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,834评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容