格林第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

格林第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
"大大小小的老鼠从门窗和水沟跳出来 紧追着那位吹笛手"
Retchid Kat! 邋遢猫
They love you. 他们可迷你了
Kill 'em. 秒杀他们
天啊我见到邋遢猫了 太赞了你在场就好了
No, no, no, no. 停停停停
Mr. Brimley, it is a violin, not a saw. 布里姆利先生你拉的是小提琴不是锯
We only have till Saturday to get this right. 我们周六就得把曲子排好
We can stay here all night if we have to. 实在不行今晚就熬通宵
Carter, dude, get it right. 卡特老兄好好拉
Again from the 14th. 从第14小节重新开始
Ooh, smoothies. 在做思慕雪啊
I need some ice. 我需要些冰块
完整版请点击
It's in the freezer. 冰块在冰箱里不在我身上
I'm just warming up first. 我先热热身
It's gonna be cold over there. 开冰箱很冷的
You should've started this earlier. 你应该早点"下手"
I think we have a problem. 看来遇到了点小麻烦
All right. We can go upstairs. 好吧我们可以上楼去
格林高频词统计

格林高频词
With the ice. There isn't any. 我是说冰块全化了
Oh, no. 不会吧
It's warm. Everything's gonna spoil. 冰箱不制冷了东西会坏掉的
How much of this do you think we can fit in the blender? 里面有多少东西可以塞进搅拌机里?
Yeah, Burkhardt. 喂我是伯克哈德
Where? 哪里
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, 伯克哈德和格里芬警探
This is assistant principal Grace Kaplan. 这是副校长格瑞斯·卡普兰
She found the body about an hour ago. 她大约一小时前发现了尸体
Says it's Paul Lawson, a music teacher here. 死者是保罗·劳森学校的音乐老师
He was the director of the music program. 他是音乐会的指挥
I just can't believe this has happened. 真不敢相信会发生这种事
It's so horrible. 太可怕了
Well, do you want to tell us what happened? 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
I saw the car when I came in this morning. 我早上到学校的时候看到了他的车
It's a little unusual for anyone to be here before me, 但平时一般没人来得比我早
that's why I walked over to the car. 所以我就想过去看个究竟
- I'm sorry. - It's okay. -不好意思-没关系
Looks to me like it happened sometime last night. 依我看命案发生在昨晚
He's been dead for a few hours. 人已经死了几个小时了
Car's locked. We kept it that way. 车门锁着我们没动过
Got some evidence inside, didn't want it to get away. 车里有证据我们不想破坏
- Death by rat? - Looks like. -是被老鼠咬死的吗-看来是的
Oh, god, rats. I can't stand rats. 天啊我最受不了老鼠了
- Coroner here? - Yeah. Waiting for you. -验尸官到了吗-到了在等你们
So is Animal Control. 动物管制局的人也到了
Nobody wants to open the door until you guys give the okay. 你们不下令没人愿意打开车门
Fingerprints done? 指纹采集完了吗
Yeah, we're good to go. 我们都准备好了
Open it up. 开车门吧
Let's go. 开门
We also found some cages in the bushes 我们还在灌木丛里发现了几个笼子
you should look at. 需要你们过目
Whoever chucked these didn't 看来扔笼子的人
make much of an effort to hide them. 没花什么心思隐藏证据
Geiger Pest Control. We know them? 盖格病虫害防治公司有资料吗
They're in northeast Portland, by the river. 在波特兰东北部的河边
According to the assistant principal, 根据副校长的说法
Lawson was here late last night 劳森昨天在学校
rehearsing for a school performance 为周六的演出
格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
supposed to happen on Saturday. 排练到很晚
Glad I'm not a ticket holder. 幸好我没买票
- Anyone see him leave? - Still checking. -有人看到他离开吗-还在查
But we got names of the four students he was rehearsing. 不过我们已经拿到了四个排练学生的名单
Nice house. 房子真不错
Nice cars. 车也不错
And bad things still happen. 但也难逃厄运
What time did practice end? 排练几点结束的
A little after 10:00. 十点刚过
Did Lawson leave with you? 劳森是跟你们一起走的吗
No. He always stays to close up. 没有他总是留到最后锁门
Did anybody see him leave the building? 有人看到他出教学楼了吗
Did any of you see anything strange when you left? 有谁走的时候看到了奇怪的事情
Anything unusual? 或是不对劲的地方吗
Maybe a car you hadn't seen before? 比如陌生车辆
Somebody standing around? 或是陌生人之类的
We just went to our cars and left. 我们当时直接上车走了
It was late, so we had to get home. 时间太晚了我们都急着赶回家
We still had homework. 我们还有作业要做
Did Dr. Lawson seem a little nervous last night? 劳森教授昨晚看起来紧张吗
Maybe a little upset? 或者焦虑之类的
Yes, but that was, um-- that was just Dr. Lawson. 是有点但劳森教授生性如此
We found some cages in the brush 我们在停车场旁边的灌木丛里
near the parking lot. 发现了几个笼子
Did you see anybody near there when you left for your cars? 你们取车的时候看到那边有人吗
What kind of cages? 什么样的笼子
Used for trapping rodents. 关啮齿动物用的
No. 没有
Well, if you can think of anything else... 好吧如果你们想起别的线索...
Roddy Geiger went to our school. 罗迪·盖格去我们学校了
Who?
His dad's an exterminator. 他爸爸是个害虫防治员
Geiger Pest Control? 盖格病虫害防治公司吗
Roddy wouldn't do this. 罗迪不会做这种事
Geiger's son goes to your school. 盖格的儿子在你们学校上学
He did. 以前是
He was suspended a couple days ago. 他几天前被停学了
Why? 为什么
If this is about that situation, 如果这跟案件有关的话
maybe you'd better speak to the school. 你最好去问校方
That's a very troubled boy. 他是个问题学生
I don't think it's appropriate to talk to the kids about him. 我觉得在学生面前谈论他不太合适
Nice house. 房子"不错"嘛
Yeah. Nice cars. 是啊车也"不错"
Nice music. 音乐是真的不错
完整版请点击
It's coming from over there. 声音是从那边传来的
Captivated audience. 听众很入迷
- Roddy Geiger? - Yeah? -你是罗迪·盖格吗-对
I'm detective Burkhardt, 我是伯克哈德警探
this is detective Griffin. 这位是格里芬警探
Pretty good on that violin. 你琴拉得不错
- What do you want? - Wanna ask you a few questions. -你们有什么事吗-想问你几个问题
You cops? 你们是条子吗
Yeah, we've been called worse. 对这还算叫得好听的了
- What do you want here? - Are you Mr. Geiger? -你们过来干嘛-你是盖格先生吗
You're here about that teacher dying, aren't you? 你们是为那老师的死来的对吧
I heard all about it. 我都听说了
Well, we had nothing to do with it. 我们跟那案子没有半点关系
Take it easy, sir. We just want to ask a few questions. 别上火先生我们只想问几个问题
Who died? 谁死了
Dr. Lawson was found dead in his car this morning. 我们今早发现劳森教授死在车里
What? 什么
You don't talk to them until I find out 在我弄清他们的来意之前
what they're gonna do. 不许跟他们说话
What are you gonna do, arrest us? 你们想干什么逮捕我们吗
You gonna arrest me? You gonna arrest my boy? 你们想逮捕我和我儿子吗
Sir, you need to calm down. 先生你需要冷静
Don't tell me to calm down. 别跟我说冷静
I know what's going on here. 我知道这是怎么回事
They're trying to blame us for what happened up there, 他们想让我们为案子负责
and I'm tired of them treating us like garbage. 他们不把咱们当人看我受够了
- Stop. - Take your hands off of him. -停-不准动我儿子
Don't move, leave him alone. 别动放开他
Leave him alone! 放开他
Stop resisting! You're only making it worse. 别反抗了这样只会适得其反
I got him. 交给我就行
I don't wanna hurt you. 我不想伤害你
Yeah, you do. 我不信
You're a Grimm. You wanna kill me. 你是格林你想杀了我
I'm not gonna kill you. 我不会杀你的
But you keep this up... 但如果你继续反抗的话
You're gonna get hurt. 不会有好果子吃的
Asaulting an officer resisting arrest 袭警加拒捕
hasn't made this any better. 只会让你罪加一等
Now you might think about a little cooperation. 你现在最好配合我们的工作
Where were you last night? 昨天晚上你在哪
Up in the mountains. 在山里
A lot of mountains around here. 这周围的山多了去了
Off Highway 26, past Sandy. 下了26号公路过了仙蒂
What were you doing? 你在那干什么
I catch rats for a living. 我在那抓老鼠混饭吃
I don't kill 'em if I don't have to. 不到迫不得已我不会杀它们
I turn the healthy ones loose. 我会把不带病菌的放走
- Can anyone testify to that? - No. -有人为你作证吗-没有
Where was your son last night? 你儿子昨晚在哪
- Home. - Anybody home with him? -在家-家里还有别人吗
No. 没有
You can kind of see the problem we're faced with here, can't you? 你也发现我们的怀疑不无道理了吧
We had nothing to do with that teacher dying. 我们跟那老师的死毫无关系
Your son was suspended for fighting. 你儿子因为打架被停学了
Didn't that make you mad? 你不生气吗
If it were me, I think I'd be mad. 如果是我的话我会很生气
Don't try to understand me. 别以为你很了解我
How do you explain the cages being up at the school? 学校周围有你们公司的笼子你作何解释
They were stolen two nights ago. 前天夜里被人偷走了
You report it? 你报警了吗
Yeah, sure. 报警有什么用
How many cops do you think they put on stolen rat cages? 鼠笼失窃这种小事你们会愿意出警吗
Those kids at that school know what I do for a living, 那帮学生知道我是干嘛的
and they never let Roddy forget it. 他们不断拿这事嘲笑罗迪
You know, my boy's a prodigy. 我儿子是个神童
Better than anyone at that school. 全校第一
Better than anyone in this city. 全市最强
But that didn't matter because of what I do. 但因为我职业的关系他一直抬不起头来
What kind of relationship did Roddy have with the teacher? 罗迪跟那老师有什么过节
Roddy didn't need him. 罗迪不需要他指导
And he let Dr. Lawson know it? 他告诉劳森教授了吗
He couldn't hide the obvious. 太明显了他藏不住啊
Maybe Roddy snapped last night. 也许罗迪昨晚爆发了
What was the fight at school about? 你为什么在学校打架
They don't like me, I don't like them. 我们互相看不顺眼

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,839评论 6 482
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,543评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 153,116评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,371评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,384评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,111评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,416评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,053评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,558评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,007评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,117评论 1 334
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,756评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,324评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,315评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,539评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,578评论 2 355
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,877评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容