商谈价格是买卖之间很重要的一环。当要强调出口商品的品质以使交易达到理想的价格时,我们可以说:This one is very good for 10 US dollars.(这东西绝对值10美元。)或 These are slightly higher in price, but their superior quality makes them more valuable than the less expensive ones.(这些货价稍微高了一点,但其优异的品质,使它们比那些便宜的货,更有价值。)
To negotiate the price is an important part of buying and selling. When going to stress the quality of export commodities in order to achieve ideal price in the transaction, we can say: This one is very good for 10 US dollars or these are slightly higher in price, but their superior quality makes them more valuable than the less expensive ones.
在谈到商品价格便宜时,买方切忌使用cheap这个词,因为在西方人看来,它意味着商品是由廉价劳工(cheap labor)制造出来的廉价商品。应尽量使用reasonable这个形容词。如:The price is quite reasonable.(这价格相当合理。)
When it comes to lower commodity price, buyers don’t use the word of “cheap” because in western it means that they are cheap goods by cheap labor. The adjective of “reasonable” should be used as far as possible. For example: The price is quite reasonable.
讨价还价的结果是双方做出的让步。在最后让步时可说:“The best compromise we can make is...”(我们能做出的最大让步是……)或者”This is the lowest possible price.”(这已是最低价格。),然后坚定不移,否则,就可能造成卖方的损失。
Concessions by both parties lead the result of bargain. In The final concessions, you can say: “The best compromise we can make is...” or “This is the lowest possible price.” and then insist it, otherwise, it can cause loss of the seller.
1、让我们开始谈生意好吗?
Let’s get down to business, shall we?
2、我想告诉你我的一些想法。
I’d like to tell you what I think about that.
3、这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?
Are those prices FOB or CIF?
4、这些价格是批发价还是零售价?
Are these prices wholesale or retail?
5、价钱太高了。
That’s too high.
6、噢,不,这是最低价。
Oh, no, this is the lowest price.
7、我们给你低价。
Let us have your rock-bottom price.
8、价格范围是多少?
What’s the price range?
9、它们以50元起价,至多到200元。
They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.
10、这价格相当合理。
The price is quite reasonable.
11、这价格高得不合理。
The price is unreasonable.
12、你能不能算便宜一点?
Can you make it a little cheaper?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
13、那似乎非常好。
That sounds very impressive. / That sounds reasonable.
14、我想听听你关于……的看法。
I’d like to hear your ideas on...
15、你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?
You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?
16、如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。
We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.
17、考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。
Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
18、有一个问题要提出来。
There’s one problem to be mentioned.
19、我们报的价格相当适合贵国。
The price we quoted is quite good for your country.
20、你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。
The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.
21、你们的价格比去年的高15%。
Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.
22、在这一点上我想你是误会我了。
I think you misunderstood me on this point.
23、我们完全同意。We’re in complete agreement.
24、我无法现在做决定。
I can’t make a decision at this time.
25、我们无法以这种价格销售。
It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
26、380元大约是我们能出的最低价格。
380 yuan is about as low as we can go.
27、恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。
I’m afraid I can’t agree with you there.
28、你方的价格比其它公司的价格要高。
Your price is higher than that of other companies.
29、不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理
But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.
更多内容,欢迎访问中非贸易网 站:中非社
与老外进行价格谈判(英文)
最后编辑于 :
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
- 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
- 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
- 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
推荐阅读更多精彩内容
- 起床:4:40 活动: 1、悦动50分:慢跑2.22公里+拉伸; 2、悦读60分: 《NLP 之父》~【信念的力量...