大家在电视上看夺宝奇兵,还准备周五去电影院看增加了21秒的加长版本,Penny实在觉得不可思议。Amy本来要和他们一起去,听Bernadette说要和Penny过女生之夜,于是声称自己也是女生,强行加入。
Sheldon催着大家去排队,无奈还是拖了很久,到达时队伍已经很长,他意见极大。Raj数了一下发现可能进不了场,在睡觉的Sheldon惊醒了,又看到姗姗来迟的老仇人Wil Wheaton,被工作人员放进去了,更是气恼。他接到一个耍他的电话,让他自己说“我是个笨蛋”,他说了之后还没发现上当,原来这个电话是女生之夜Penny的恶作剧。
Penny玩真心话大冒险,Amy问的不得要领,到Bernadette,她很尖锐地问了Penny一个问题,为什么还老与Leonard在一起,Penny说Leonard是个好人,Amy说干嘛分手,Penny说对方太认真,自己没准备好,Amy问等你将来准备好了,Leonard身边有人了怎么办?Penny一下子没心情玩了,进屋待着去了……Amy查了查其他游戏,女同,于是直接进屋抱Penny,把Penny给惊吓不轻……
Help me out here. 谁给我解释一下
How does an archaeology professor get that good with a whip? 一位考古学教授怎么会把鞭子玩得那么溜
Would someone please turn off the Sheldon commentary track? 麻烦哪位帮忙把Sheldon评论音轨给关掉吧
There's no switch. 不好意思没有开关
Why would I want to see it again on Friday? 干嘛还要周五再看一遍
Exactly. 没错
I'm no expert, but I believe what we just heard from Penny was sarcasm. 我不确定 但是我觉得刚才Penny那句话是讽刺
I think I'll pass. 我还是算了吧
Bet if I could make you understand why this is such a cool thing, we'd still be together. 要是我能让你明白这玩意儿有多酷的话 咱俩肯定还在一起
May I point out to you all that screening is "first come, first served"?请允许我指出 电影院的座位是先到先得
Another way of saying that is "the movie starts at midnight, and it's already 5:00." 换种说法 电影12点开演 现在已经5点了
I rest my case. 那不就结了
Don't you agree we should leave now and get in line? 你难道不觉得我们现在就该去排队吗
See? It's working. 看见了吧 很管用
What does that entail? 什么意思
It's time to get in line for the movie. 该去排队看电影了
Can't wait for that to start. 那我真是等不及了
I'm tired of running to the gas station to use the bathroom. 我不想总是跑到加油站去上厕所了
Let me put it this way. 这么说吧
Hey guys, bad news. I just did a quick calculation. 伙计们 坏消息 我刚刚算了一下
Nice going. 干得好
Just got him down for his nap. 好不容易让他睡觉的
Do you think you could get me and my friends into the movie? We got here a little late. 你有办法能让我和我的朋友进去看电影吗 我们来得有点晚了
No problem. Come on, I'll hook you up. 没问题 跟我来 我带你们进去
Awesome. 太棒了
Calm down. 淡定
My nails have never looked so pretty before. 我的指甲从来没有这么漂亮过
Get it off. 洗掉
Looks like they're getting ready to let people in. 好像开始让人进场了
You know it's only going to upset you.明知道那只会让自己不高兴
I have more examples, but excuse me. 我还能举更多例子 不过先接个电话
This seems like an odd time to test my cell phone quality, but go on. 居然选择这种奇怪的时间来测试我的手机通话质量 不过继续吧
All together? 连起来说啊
Why are you laughing? 你笑什么
Hang on. I'm familiarizing with the rules. 等下 我正在熟悉游戏规则
Seems fairly straightforward. 看起来很通俗易懂
Guys, I am sorry. We are full up. 伙计们 真抱歉 满员了
Isn't there anything you can do? 你能不能通融一下
Sorry. Fire regulations. 抱歉 防火规定
Should've gotten here earlier. 你们应该早点来排队
Explain to me why Wil Wheaton and his lackey get in and we don't. 解释下为什么Wil和他的跟班能进去 而我们却不能
I guess that's that. 看来就这样了
I guess we'd better go after him. 我看最好还是跟上他
Okay, my turn. 好了 到我了
Why are you still hanging out with Leonard so much even though you broke up with him? 你为什么还一直跟Leonard在一起 即便你们已经分手了
That's an excellent question. 真是个好问题
For two people who claim to be no longer pair-bonded, you spend an inordinate amount of time in each other's company. 对于已经分手的两人 你们俩在一起的时间出乎寻常地多
Then why did you terminate your relationship with him? 那你为什么要跟他分手
He got really serious, and I wasn't ready for it. 他太认真了 而我还没准备好
How will you react if, in the future, you become ready for it, and Leonard is unavailable, because another woman has realized that he is-- to use your words-- a great guy? 那如果以后 你准备好了 而Leonard已另结新欢 因为另外一个女人意识到 用你的话说 他是个好人 那你怎么办
No. Crazy was leaving the projection booth unattended. 不 放映室没人看管那才叫疯了
Put the movie back before we get into trouble. 趁麻烦还没惹大 赶紧放回去
Look who they let in. 看看他们放谁进来了
She's been in there a long time. 她进去很久了
Perhaps we should try to take her mind off it with another popular slumber party activity. 也许我们该转移下她的注意力 找个其他流行的睡衣派对游戏玩
Like what? 比如呢
Where exactly on the internet have you been looking? 你到底看的是什么网站
I might have gone with eating raw cookie dough. 我宁愿选择玩吃生曲奇饼