绝望的主妇第1季第5集台词

英文 中文
The boys are in my class because 你儿子之所以在我班里
I'm the only teacher who can handle them. 是因为我是唯一能管得住他们的老师
We may no longer be able to accommodate them. 我们只好让他们转学
Ultimatums were made. 有人下了最后通牒
She used this to kill herself. Why would you keep it? 你为什么还留着她自杀用的枪
Questions were asked. 有人提出质疑
- Are you ok? - I think he's hiding something. -你没事吧-我想他有所隐瞒
And lots of evidence was uncovered. 有人发现了证据
What is it you hired me to do? 你雇我来做什么
Someone sent that note to my wife. 有人写了那张纸条给我妻子
I need to know who. 我需要知道是谁
You like Alfred Hitchcock? 你喜欢看希区柯克的电影吗
I found it in the ruins of Edie's home. 我在伊迪家的废墟中发现的
I found it under our bed. It's not mine. 我在床底下发现的这不是我的
Talk about dirty laundry. 秘密差点曝光
Every neighborhood has a woman like Alberta Frome. 每个社区都有像亚伯达·弗罗姆这样的女士
And every woman like Mrs. Frome has a cat. 而这样的女士都养了一只猫
When she traveled, 当她外出旅行
Mrs. Frome would arrange for friends 弗罗姆夫人就委托朋友
to look after her beloved pet. 来照顾她心爱的宠物
This time, however, she was forced 然而这一次她不得不
to ask her neighbor, Susan Mayer. 拜托她的邻居苏珊·梅尔
Mrs. Frome liked Susan. 弗罗姆夫人是喜欢苏珊的
But it was common knowledge on Wisteria Lane, 但紫藤郡的居民都知道
where Susan Mayer went, bad luck was sure to follow. 无论苏珊走到哪霉运一定会跟来
Her misfortunes ranged from the commonplace... 她的不走运有的很平常
...to the unusual... 有的非比寻常
...to the truly bizarre. 有的着实荒唐
As she waved goodbye, she worried 当她挥手告别时她就开始担心
that Susan's bad luck would continue. 苏珊的霉运会延续下去
For that matter, so did her cat. 进而殃及她的猫
Mr. Whiskers. Dinner time. 胡子先生吃晚饭啦
完整版请点击
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. 过来小猫咪小猫咪小猫咪
That's weird. Cats can't open drawers, can they? 真奇怪猫不会自己开抽屉吧
- Are you sure you didn't leave them open? - No way. -你确定不是你打开的吧-不可能
Wow. Do you think somebody broke in? 是有人闯进来过吗
Mr. Whiskers? 胡子先生
Mr. Whiskers? 胡子先生
Though she didn't know it at the time, 其实她并不知道
Susan's luck... had finally started to change. 自己终于要时来运转了
News that an intruder had breached 有人入侵紫藤郡的消息
the security of Wisteria Lane 向野火燎原一样
spread like wildfire. 传遍全镇
At a neighborhood watch meeting the next night, 在第二天的邻里治安大会上
residents voiced their concerns 居民们对他们所面临
over the increasing dangers their community faced. 与日俱增的危险表达了他们的担心
Mrs. Ida Grenberg said 艾达·格兰伯格夫人说
someone was looking through her bathroom window 每次她洗澡的时候都有人
whenever she took a shower. 透过她浴室的窗户偷看
Bob Fisk warned those present that a government agency 鲍勃·菲斯克提醒大家某政府机构
was listening in on their phone conversations. 正在监听他们的电话
Helen Vale spoke of a ruthless local tenage gang 海伦·威尔提到当地有一群少年帮
that had egged her minivan. 向她的小货车上扔鸡蛋
Three factors contribute to... 有三个因素引起了
The evening concluded with 当晚汤姆森警官为大家
Officer Thompson offering safety tips 提供了一些安全防范建议
and a plan of action. 和应对措施
...The oppoutunity you have some control over. 你们要有所掌控
You can sign up for daily or nightly patrols, 你们可以报名参加白天或夜里的巡逻队
which might seem like overkill, 也许这有点反应过激
but I guarantee regular surveillance will deter 但是我保证日常监视能有效制止
even the most determined criminal. 哪怕是最穷凶极恶的罪犯
Are there any other questions? 还有什么问题吗
All right. Let's be careful out there. 很好大家小心
Actually, I do have aquestion. Do you have a second? 我有个问题您有时间吗
Sure. How can I help? 当然有什么能帮忙的
Um... I'm the one who discovered the break-in. 是我发现有人闯入的
- I think I found some evidence. - Evidence? -我想我找到了一些证据-证据
This is a screwdriver left behind by the burglar. 这是窃贼留下的螺丝刀
I didn't touch it. 我没碰过它
Why didn't you give this to the investigators? 你为什么不把这个交给警方
I tried and they sort of laughed at me. 我试过了可他们笑话我
Because apparently nothing was taken from Mrs. Frome's house. 因为弗罗姆夫人家里什么都没丢
I apologize for that. That was totally unprofessional. 我替他们道歉这太不专业了
Thank you. 谢谢你
So you thinkit should be dusted for prints? 你会拿去提取指纹吗
- Yes. And I'll make sure it gets done. - Great. -是的我保证会认真处理的-太好了
Bye. 再见
Boys, stop it! Go to bed! 孩子们别闹了该睡觉了
- We're not tired! - Well, at least go upstairs. -我们不困-至少先上楼去
- We want to play! - Look! -我们还想玩-瞧这儿
Gimme! 给我
Go! Go! 去吧去吧
So why weren't you sitting with Mike? 你为什么没跟麦克坐在一起
I thought you two were an item. 我以为你们俩已经是一对了
I sort of thought so too. 我也这么想过
Getting a lot of mixed signals. 他态度暧昧不明
I'll tell you who wasn't giving mixed signals. 我来告诉你谁的态度很明确
Sexy officer Thompson. 那性感的汤姆森警官
He stared at you all night. 他盯着你看了一晚上
You noticed that? 你注意到了
Honey, trust me, 亲爱的相信我
when they're not staring at me, I notice. 当他们看的不是我时我都能注意到
I appreciate you guys staying and helping. 很感激你们留下来帮忙
Oh, please. I would have hosted it myself 没事要不是家里堆满了野营用具
but there's camping equipment everywhere. 今晚就在我家办了
It's nice of you. 你人真好
And there's something else nice 我还有点别的事
that I'd like you to do. 想找你帮忙
Your kids both went to Barcliff Academy, didn't they? 你的孩子都上过巴克利学校吧
We need you to recommend Porter and Preston. 我们想请你引荐波特和普雷斯顿
We can't get an interview. 我们得不到面试的机会
You want me to recommend the twins? 你想让我来引荐双胞胎
Yes. You can tell them 是啊你可以告诉他们
完整版请点击
how beautifully behaved the boys are. 这俩孩子表现得多好
- So you want me to lie? - Yeah. -你想让我撒谎-是啊
I thought that was understood. 我以为你会理解的
I'm very well respected at Barcliff, 我在巴克利很受尊重
and my word won't be good there any more. 如果引荐了他们我的话以后就没分量了
Yes, but by the time they realize 但是等他们意识到
their mistake, we'll be in. 这个错误时我们已经入学了
You're not having any more kids. What do you care? 你不会再生孩子了还担心什么呢
I had hoped some day to 我还想着有一天
get my grandchildren into Barcliff. 让我孙子进巴克利呢
But I suppose that doesn't matter to you, does it? 我想你不会介意的吧
It really doesn't. 真没什么关系
We've got to get rid of it. 我们得把它扔了
- I said leave it alone! - No! You can't stop me! -我说别管它-不你不准阻止我
Paul and Zach are fighting again. 保罗和扎克又吵起来了
The second time this week. 这礼拜第二次了
They never fought when Mary Alice was alive. 玛丽·艾莉丝活着的时候他们从不吵架
It's a shame. They used to be such a happy family. 真可惜他们曾是那么幸福的一家
Just because you didn't hear them fighting, 你听不到他们吵架
doesn't mean they were happy. 并不代表他们很幸福
谨防入侵
The next day, as residents 第二天当居民们
began to patrol Wisteria Lane 开始在紫藤郡巡逻
in the hopes of foiling potential burglars, 以期能制止潜在的窃贼
Gabrielle was about to experience 加布丽尔正要面临
a home invasion of her own. 一起家人的入侵
Mama Solis! What are you doing here? 索利斯妈妈你怎么来了
I came to visit my son and daughter-in-law. 我来看我儿子和儿媳妇
What does it look like? 不然你以为呢
Does Carlos know you're coming? 卡洛斯知道你要来吗
No. He likes to be surprised. 不他喜欢惊喜
Now come. 过来
Gabrielle. Come. 加布丽尔过来
Family should always hug... 一家人应该经常拥抱
... regardless of how they feel about each other. 不管他们心里怎么想对方
Wow. She's a beauty. 30-footer? 她真美30英尺高吗
32.
Sweet. I sail. I've got a flying Scott. 真好我也玩帆船我有一艘飞速斯科特
We have several yachting enthusiasts here in Barcliff Academy. 我们这儿有好几个游艇爱好者
I could introduce them to you... 我可以介绍给你认识
That sounds great. 听起来不错
...if we decide to enroll your children. 前提是我们决定录取你们的孩子
To be honest, Mr. And Mrs. Scavo, 老实说斯加沃夫妇
your children's educational background 你们孩子的教育背景
is a bit more common than we would prefer. 非常一般
But Mrs. Van de Kamp said they were identical twins? 但是范德坎普夫人提到他们是同卵双胞胎
Yes. Completely identically. You can't tell them apart. 是的根本无法辨认
They're like book ends. 简直一模一样
We do strive for diversity at Barcliff. 巴克利学院一向追求多样化
Identical twins could be interesting. 同卵双胞胎很有意思
The boys are fascinating. They even 他们真的很特别他们甚至
have their own twin secret language. 有暗号只有他们自己才懂
Yeah, it's pretty scary. 是啊挺可怕的
Not so much scary as highly developed. 与其说可怕不如说聪明
Yeah, they bark and growl at each other. 他们会互相大声吼叫
Tom, Mr. Lentz was trying to say something. 汤姆兰兹先生有话要说
Sorry. Go ahead, Mr. Lentz. 抱歉请说吧兰兹先生
I'd love to meet these twins of yours. 我很想见见你们的双胞胎
I tell you what. 我告诉你
I'm going to put them on our "must-meet list". 我要把他们加入我们的必见名单
- Terrific! - Thank you so much. -太好了-太感谢您了
What is a "must-meet list"? 必见名单是什么意思
We bring them in for observation. 我们要把他们带来进行观察
Observation? 观察
Mm. To see how they play with the other children, 看看他们如何跟别的孩子玩耍
how they respond to authority, 如何应对老师
that sort of thing. 诸如此类
- Great. - That sounds wonderful. -太好了-听起来不错
Kids ready? 孩子们准备好了吗
Almost. Thanks for driving them. 差不多了谢谢你来送他们
Happy to do it. I miss them. 乐意效劳我很想他们
Did you hear there was a break-in at Mrs. Frome's the other night? 你听说了弗罗姆夫人家有人闯入吗
Yeah. I heard they didn't take anything. 我听说他们什么都没偷
It's still frightening. 还是挺吓人的
He could have been a sexual predator. 他可能是个强奸犯
And he ended up at Mrs. Frome's? 而他选择了弗罗姆夫人家
That would have been a lose-lose situation. 那可真是什么都捞不到
Rex, that's not the point. 雷克斯这不是重点
I don't feel safe. I was wondering 我没有安全感我想知道
if you could spend the night. 你能不能留下来过夜
You're in the NRA. You own four guns. 你可是全国步枪协会的有四把枪
If somebody broke in I'd expect you to protect me. 如果有人闯进来我还指望你保护我呢
Rex, the truth is, with the kids gone, 雷克斯我实话说了吧孩子们走了
I'll be all by myself in this house 我就一个人待在这房子里了
for the first time in 17 years. 这是17年来的第一次
I know it's hard to hear, 我知道这很难面对
but the marriage counseling might not work out. 但婚姻咨询很可能起不了作用
You need to get used to being alone. 你得习惯一个人待着
You're right. That was hard to hear. 你说得对这确实很难面对
- What are you doing? - That is for the kids' trip. -你这是干什么-这是给孩子们做的
Oh, come on. I'm staying at a motel. 饶了我吧我住在汽车旅馆
I haven't had a decent meal in weeks. 都好几周没吃顿像样的饭了
Honey, the marriage counseling might not work out. 亲爱的婚姻咨询很可能起不了作用
You need to get used to bad cooking. 你得习惯难吃的食物
Hey. Screwdriver girl. 螺丝刀女孩
I took your evidence into the lab for fingerprints. 我把你的证物拿到实验室做指纹鉴定了
Really? That's great. 真的太好了
- I'll call you if I hear something. - Ok. -如果有消息我会打给你-好的
- Sorry! - Thanks. -抱歉- -多谢我刚好热坏了
Actually, I'd like to call you anyway 实际上如果你乐意的话
if that's ok. 我希望没事也能打给你
Oh. You seem like a really sweet guy 你看起来人不错
in an interesting line of work 警察这职业也挺有意思的
but I'm not really available. 不过我现在算不上单身
- Oh. You have a boyfriend? - Yeah, sort of. -你有男朋友-算是吧
- Sort of. - It's hard to explain. Even to myself. -算是-其实我自己也说不清
Unit 23, we have a 907A in progress. 23分队遇到907A号突发事故
Please respond. 请回答
Ten-four. I'm on my way. I gotta go. 收到我马上来我得走了
Apparently there's a hostage situation. 有个绑架人质的事件
So you're really turning me down? 你真的打算拒绝我了
- Boy. My self-esteem can't take this. - I'm sorry. -我的自尊心很是受挫啊-很抱歉
No, it's just, now my ability to help 现在我解救人质的能力
those hostages has been compromised. 可要大打折扣了
- Still, don't blame yourself for what might happen. - Blame myself? -不过你不用自责-自责
Yeah. It's just hard to rescue folks when 自我感觉欠佳的时候
you don't feel good about yourself. 并不适合去救别人
Ah, they'll probably all die anyway. 说不定他们会全都死掉
Ok, fine. I'll go out with you. 好吧我答应跟你约会
Great. I'll call you. 好的我打给你
Now that you've got your date, 现在你约到我啦
you can tell me what 907A really means. 可以告诉我907A到底是什么吗
Someone's TV was playing too loud. 有人电视声音开得太大
Thank god for The Thin Blue Line. 简直是《细蓝线》再现啊[警察管得真宽]
I'll call you. 我再打给你
I'll be outside doing my yoga. 我到门外去做瑜伽
I'll be right back. 我马上回来
Do you have to do that now? My mother's here. 你非得现在做吗陪下妈妈
I'm not gonna stop my life just 我可不会因为她自作主张地突然出现
just because she decides to shows up unannounced on my add. 在我家就打乱自己的生活
She's family. She doesn't need an invitation. 她是家人她想随时来都可以
Whatever. It's rude. 不管怎么说这很不礼貌
It's real pretty, mama. 真漂亮妈妈
You were always good with your hands. 你的手工一直都做得很好
So, I assume you didn't insist 我想你坚持让我
that I travel 2,000 miles 从两千英里外的地方赶来
for small talk. 可不仅仅是为了闲聊吧
So why am I here? 说吧到底什么事
She...
...is unhappy. 不快乐
I've given her everything she ever wanted, 她要什么我给什么
but it doesn't seem to make a difference. 但是好像也没什么效果
I feel her drifting further and further away. 我觉得她离我越来越远了
And lately I've started thinking that maybe... 最近我开始怀疑
So you think she's cheating on you? 你怀疑她有外遇
I think so. 是的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,793评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,567评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,342评论 0 338
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,825评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,814评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,680评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,033评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,687评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 42,175评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,668评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,775评论 1 332
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,419评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,020评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,978评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,206评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,092评论 2 351
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,510评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容