豪斯医生第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Why are you late? | 怎么迟到啦 |
You're not going to like the answer. | 你是不会喜欢我的答案 |
I already know the answer. | 我早就知道了 |
I missed the bus. | 我没赶上公车 |
I don't doubt it. | 那当然咯 |
No bus stops near Brad's. | 布莱家附近没有公车站 |
You spent the night, the alarm didn't work | 你在他家过夜闹钟没响 |
or maybe it did. | 响了也当没听见 |
I didn't sleep with him. | 我没有跟他上床 |
Girl, either there's something | 美女事情才没这么简单 |
I missed the bus! | 只不过是没赶上公车 |
There's something either very wrong with you | 要么是你有问题 |
or something very wrong with him. | 要么是他有问题 |
-There's nothing wrong with him.-Please tell me you know that for a fact. | -他没有问题-就是说你亲身验证过咯 |
Melanie, I gotta go. | 马琳我得走了 |
You're lying, aren't you? | 你在忽悠我的对吧 |
I wouldn't lie to you. | 我才不会忽悠你 |
Good morning, guys! | 早上好呀小朋友们 |
Good morning, Miss Rebecca! | 早上好丽贝卡老师 |
- Everybody's in their seats? - Yes. | -大家都到齐了吗-是的 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Sydney, | 仙蒂 |
why don't you tell us what you did this weekend? | 告诉大家你这个周末都干什么啦 |
Come on, Sydney. | 来吧仙蒂 |
We know you're not shy. | 你可不是个害羞的孩子哦 |
How come we always have to tell you what we did, | 为什么总让我们说 |
and you never tell us what you did? | 而你却从来不说呢 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
I had a really great weekend. | 我这个周末过的棒极了 |
But you can't tell Miss Melanie, okay? | 但你们不可以告诉马琳老师哦好吗 |
What did you do? | 你做什么啦 |
I made a new friend. | 我交了个新朋友 |
It's so much fun to make new friends, isn't it? | 交新朋友总是很开心的对吗 |
Yeah. Yeah. | 是呀是呀 |
Did you tell your mom and dad about your new friend? | 告诉你爸妈你那位新朋友了吗 |
Absolutely. | 当然咯 |
You should never keep anything from your parents. | 任何事都不可以瞒着爸妈 |
And I told mine | 我说完我的... |
C-A- L- C-A- L- | |
H-EThe H-E, The! | |
We know that word. "The." | 我们认识那个字The |
"叫护士" | |
Twenty-nine-year old female. | 女性29岁 |
First seizure one month ago. | 在一个月前首次癫痫发作 |
Lost the ability to speak. Babbled like a baby. | 失去语言能力只能像婴儿一样嘟囔 |
Progressive deterioration of mental status. | 阶段性智力退化 |
You see that? | 看见没 |
They all assume I'm a patient because of this cane. | 就因为这拐杖大家都把我当病人 |
So put on a white coat like the rest of us. | 那就像我们一样穿上白大褂 |
I don't want them to think I'm a doctor. | 我更不想让人知道我是医生 |
You see where the administration might have a problem with that attitude? | 难怪你会让上面这么头疼 |
People don't want a sick doctor. | 没有人会要一个有病的医生 |
That's fair enough. I don't like healthy patients. | 当然咯我也不要健康的病人 |
The 29-year old female | 这名二十九岁女病人 |
The one who can't talk? I like that part. | 就喜欢她不会说话 |
She's my cousin. | 她是我的表妹 |
And your cousin doesn't like the diagnosis. | 你表妹肯定不会喜欢我的诊断 |
I wouldn't either. | 我也不会 |
Brain tumor. She's going to die. Boring. | 得的是脑瘤命不久矣无聊透顶 |
No wonder you're such a renowned diagnostician. | 你这位诊断专家还真是名不虚传 |
You don't need to actually know anything to figure out what's wrong. | 闭着眼睛就能作诊断 |
You're the oncologist. | 你才是肿瘤专家 |
I'm just a lowly infectious disease guy. | 我不过是个小小的传染病医生 |
Yes. Just a simple country doctor. | 那是你不过是个赤脚郎中 |
Brain tumors at her age are highly unlikely. | 她这年龄患脑瘤可能性很小 |
She's 29. Whatever she's got is highly unlikely. | 她才二十九岁患什么都不太可能 |
The protein markers for the three most prevalent brain cancers came up negative. | 三种最常见脑瘤的蛋白标记都呈阴性 |
That's an H.M.O. Lab. | 那是保健室 |
Might as well have sent it to a high school kid with a chemistry set. | 跟高中实验室一样烂 |
No family history. | 没有家族病史 |
I thought your uncle died of cancer. | 你叔不是死于癌症的吗 |
Other side. No environmental factors. | 另一边的表妹没有环境致病因素 |
That you know of. | 你不知道而已 |
And she's not responding to radiation treatment. | 且对放疗没反应 |
None of which is even close to dispositive. | 说这么半天没说到一个重点 |
All it does is raise one question: | 仅让我产生一个疑问 |
Your cousin goes to an H.M.O.? | 你表妹竟然去保健室看病 |
Come on. Why leave all the fun for the coroner? | 拜托干嘛把乐趣都留给验尸官呢 |
What's the point of putting together a team | 如果不找些事情给他们做 |
if you're not gonna use them? | 那还要他们来干嘛 |
You've got three overqualified doctors | 你手下有三位能力超群的医生 |
working for you, getting bored. | 成天百无聊赖 |
It's a lesion. | 是脑损 |
And the big green thing | 在地图上 |
in the middle of the bigger blue thing on a map... | 碧蓝中的一点鲜绿 |
is an island. | 是小岛 |
I was hoping for something a bit more creative. | 还以为你要语出惊人呢 |
Shouldn't we be speaking to the patient before we start diagnosing? | 作诊断前不是该先了解病人吗 |
- Is she a doctor? - No, but- | -她是医生吗-不是可是 |
Everybody lies. | 所有人都撒谎 |
Dr. House doesn't like dealing with patients. | 豪斯医生从不和病人打交道 |
Isn't treating patients why we became doctors? | 治疗病人不正是我们做医生的原因吗 |
No. Treating illnesses is why we became doctors. | 你错了治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因 |
Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable. | 治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因 |
So you're trying to eliminate the humanity from the practice of medicine? | 所以你从医学治疗中除去人性 |
If we don't talk to them, | 只要不和他们接触 |
they can't lie to us, | 他们就无法撒谎 |
and we can't lie to them. | 我们也不必对他们撒谎 |
Humanity's overrated. | 人性总被高估 |
I don't think it's a tumor. | 这不是肿瘤 |
First year medical school | 在医学院第一年就知道 |
if you hear hoofbeats, you think horses, not zebras. | 听到马蹄声要想到马而不是斑马 |
Are you in first year medical school? | 你还停留在大学一年级吗 |
No. First of all, there's nothing on the CAT scan. | 不是首先造影扫描没有异常 |
Second of all, if this is a horse, | 第二倘若这真是一匹马 |
then her kindly family doctor in Trenton makes the obvious diagnosis, | 任何庸医都能诊断出来 |
and it never gets near this office. | 她也不会来了 |
Differential diagnosis, people. | 伙计们开始鉴别诊断啊 |
If it's not a tumor, what are the suspects? | 若非肿瘤还有什么可能 |
Why couldn't she talk? | 她怎么会不能说话 |
Aneurysm, stroke or some other ischemic syndrome. | 动脉瘤中风或是其他缺血性综合征 |
- Get her a contrast M.R.I. - Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease? | -做核磁共振成像-是克雅病 |
- Mad cow? - Mad zebra. | -疯牛病-疯斑马病 |
Wernicke's encephalopathy. | 韦尼克脑病 |
No. Blood thiamine level was normal. | 不对血液中硫胺水平正常 |
The lab in Trenton could have screwed up the blood tests. | 那破烂保健室搞砸了所有血检 |
I assume it's a corollary if"people lie" that "people screw up." | 人们闯祸都想尽办法掩饰 |
Redraw the blood tests | 重做血测 |
and get her scheduled for that contrast M.R.I. ASAP. | 尽快安排核磁共振成像 |
Let's find out what kind of zebra we're treating here. | 看看这到底是什么斑马 |
Radiology, please call the page. | 放射科请呼叫 |
Radiology, please call the page. | 放射科请呼叫 |
I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago. | 我二十分钟前就在办公室等你 |
Really? Well, that's odd | 真的吗那就怪了 |
because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago. | 我二十分钟前压根就没想去你办公室 |
You think we have nothing to talk about? | 你以为我们没什么可谈吗 |
No. I just can't think of anything I'd be interested in. | 正是如此想不出要跟你说什么 |
- I sign your paychecks. - I have tenure. | -我是你的衣食父母-我是终身职位 |
Are you gonna grab my cane now, stop me from leaving? | 想抢我的拐杖不让我走吗 |
That would be juvenile. | 我才不跟你一般见识 |
I can still fire you if you're not doing your job. | 如果你玩忽职守我还是可以解雇你 |
I'm here from 9:00 to 5:00. | 我每天按时上下班 |
- Your billings are practically nonexistent. - Rough year. | -你基本没有工作量-经济不景气啊 |
You ignore requests for consults. | 你无视会诊 |
I call back. Sometimes I misdial. | 我回了打错电话而已 |
You're six years behind on your obligations to the clinic. | 你已经落下六年的门诊任务 |
See? I was right. This doesn't interest me. | 看吧早说过咱俩无话可谈 |
Six years times three weeks | 六年每年三周 |
you owe me better than four months. | 你欠下四个月的门诊时间 |
It's 5:00. I'm going home. | 五点了该回家了 |
To what? | 回家干嘛 |
Nice. | 行啊你 |
Look, Dr. House, the only reason why I don't fire you... | 我至今仍没有解雇你的唯一理由 |
is because your reputation is still worth something to this hospital. | 就是你的声誉对医院还有价值 |
Excellent. We have a point of agreement | 很好在不解雇我这一方面 |
you're not gonna fire me. | 咱总算达成共识 |
Your reputation won't last | 如果你继续懒散下去 |
if you don't do your job. | 你那名声会化为乌有 |
The clinic is part of your job. | 门诊也是工作的一部分 |
I want you to do your job. | 我希望你能尽职 |
But, as the philosophers Jagger once said, | 伟大的"哲人"贾斯汀曾说过 |
"You can't always get what you want." | "世事并不总遂人愿" |
You're not my doctor. Are you Dr. House? | 你不是我的医生你是豪斯医生吗 |
Thankfully, no. I'm Dr. Chase. | 幸亏不是我是奇斯医生 |
Dr. House is the head of diagnostic medicine. | 豪斯医生是诊断部门的负责人 |
He's very busy, | 他事务繁忙 |
but he has taken a keen interest in your case. | 但他对你的病例尤其上心 |
We inject gadolinium into a vein. | 我们将对比剂注入静脉 |
It distributes itself throughout your brain | 它会自由遍布大脑 |
and acts as a contrast material for the magnetic resonance imager. | 做磁共振成像造影剂 |
Basically, whatever's in your head lights up like a Christmas tree. | 总之要把你的大脑变成圣诞树 |
- It might make you feel a little light-headed. - Dr. Cameron. | -可能会感觉头晕-卡梅隆医生 |
I'm sorry. I have to stop you. There is a problem. | 抱歉打断一下出问题了 |
You pulled my authorization! | 你竟敢没收我的权限 |
Yes. Why are you yelling? | 没错这么激动干嘛 |
No M.R.I.'s, no imaging studies, no labs. | 没有核磁共振成像影像检查和实验检测 |
You also can't make long distance phone calls. | 你还不能打长途电话 |
If you're going to fire me, have the guts to face me. | 真想炒我就冲我来 |
Or photocopies. You're still yelling. | 你还不能用复印机你还在嚷嚷啊 |
I'm angry! You're risking a patient's life. | 我很生气你竟拿病人生命开玩笑 |
I assume those are two separate points. | 这两件事没关系吧 |
You showed me disrespect. You embarrassed me. | 你不尊重我让我难堪 |
And as long as I work here, you have no legal- | 我还在这一天你就没有权利... |
Is the yelling designed to scare me? | 你是想吓唬我吗 |
Because I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be scared of. | 我到现在还不知道该怕些什么 |
More yelling? That's not scary. | 还要接着嚷吗一点都不吓人 |
That you're going to hurt me? That's scary. | 如果说你要打我那才可怕 |
But I'm pretty sure I can outrun you. | 可我跑得绝对比你快 |
Oh, I looked into that philosopher you quoted-Jagger. | 还是你那位"哲人"贾斯汀说得对 |
And you're right, you can't always get what you want. | "世事并不总遂人愿" |
But as it turns out, "If you try sometimes, | 但事实上"倘若努力" |
you get what you need." | "总能得到自己想要的" |
So, because you want me to treat patients, | 就是说你想让我治疗病人 |
you're not letting me treat patients? | 却要反其道而行吗 |
I need you to do your job. | 我要的是你做好本职工作 |
Do the M.R.I. She folded. | 做核磁共振她投降了 |
I've got to do four hours a week in this clinic | 我每周得做四小时门诊 |
until I make up the time I've missed. | 直到补回我所落下任务 |
2054. I'll be caught up in 2054. | 整整两千零五十四个小时 |
You better love this cousin a whole lot. | 你最好深爱着你这表妹 |
All right, Rebecca, | 好的丽贝卡 |
I know you may feel a little claustrophobic in there, | 你可能感觉幽闭 |
but we need you to remain still. | 但请别乱动 |
Okay, we're going to begin. | 好的开始了 |
I don't feel so good. | 我不舒服 |
It's all right. Just try to relax. | 没关系放松点 |
Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
- Get her out of there. - Oh, she probably fell asleep. | -把她弄出来-可能只是睡着了 |
- She's exhausted. - She was claustrophobic 30 seconds ago. | -她累了-三十秒前她还有幽闭恐惧 |
She's not sleeping. We gotta get her out of there. | 她不是睡着快把她弄出来 |
It'll just be another minute. | 还有一分钟就好了 |
If she's having an allergic reaction to the gadolinium, she'll be dead in two minutes. | 如果是对比剂过敏马上会没命 |
- Hold her neck.- All right. | -托住颈部-好的 |
Oh, she's ashen. | 面色苍白 |
She's not breathing.Epi, .5. | 呼吸停止了肾上腺素0.5毫克 |
Come on. | 加油 |
I can't ventilate. | 机械通气不行 |
Too much edema. | 水肿太严重 |
- Where's the surgical airway kit?- Yep. Coming. | -气管切开器械包-来了 |
Good call. | 厉害 |
We'll get that tube out of your throat later today. | 今天晚些时候会把插管取出 |
Just get some rest for now, okay? | 现在先好好休息 |
Told you.You can't trust people. | 早说了不能相信任何人 |
She probably knew she was allergic to gadolinium. | 她可能知道自己对比剂过敏 |
Figured it was an easy way to get someone to cut a hole in her throat. | 发现是个让人帮她开喉的好方法 |
Can't get a picture. Gonna have to get a thousand words. | 不能做脑部扫描只好靠千言万语了 |
You actually want me to talk to the patient, get a history? | 你真想让我们跟病人聊天套病史吗 |
We need to know | 需要了解 |
if there's some genetic or environmental cause that's triggering an inflammatory response. | 触发炎症反应的遗传和环境因素 |
I thought everybody lied. | 你不是说所有人都撒谎吗 |
Truth begins in lies. | 真相恰恰始于谎言 |
Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
That doesn't mean anything, does it? | 他又在胡言乱语对吧 |
12:52 p.m. | 下午12:52 |
Dr. House checks in. Please write that down. | 豪斯医生签到请记上 |
Do you have cable TV here somewhere? | 有线电视在哪 |
General Hospital starts in eight minutes. | 《总院故事》八分钟后开始 |
No TV, but we've got patients. | 没电视但有病人 |
Can't you give out the aspirin yourself? | 你就不能自己去发阿司匹林吗 |
I'll do paperwork. | 把书面工作交给我 |
I made sure your first case was an interesting one. | 我保证第一个病例就很有意思 |
Cough just won't go away? | 咳嗽好不起来 |
Runny nose looks a funny color? | 鼻涕的颜色古怪 |
Patient admitted complaining of back spasms. | 病人背部痉挛 |
Oh? I think I read about something like that in the New England Journal of Medicine. | 听起来像新英格兰医学杂志上的病例 |
Patient is orange. | 病人是橙色的 |
- The color? -No, the fruit. | -颜色吗-不是我说水果 |
You mean yellow. It's jaundice. | 你是说黄色那是黄疸 |
I mean orange. | 是橙色 |
Well, how orange? It's probably | 好吧橙到什么份上大概只是... |
Exam room one. | 一号诊室 |
Dr. Kahn, you're needed in pediatrics. | 卡恩医生请到儿科 |
I was playing golf and my cleats got stuck. | 我打高尔夫时球鞋卡住了 |
It hurt a little, but I kept playing. | 有点疼不过我没停 |
The next morning, I could barely stand up. | 第二天早上我疼得站不起来 |
Well, you're smiling, so I take it that means this isn't serious. | 你在笑说明我病情不重 |
What's that? What are you doing? | 那是什么你干吗 |
Painkillers. | 止痛药 |
Oh, for you. For your leg. | 因为你的腿 |
No, 'cause they're yummy. | 错了是因为药片嚼起来香 |
You want one? Make your back feel better. | 想来一片吗能让你的背舒服点 |
Unfortunately, you have a deeper problem. | 不幸的是你的问题远比表象严重 |
Your wife is having an affair. | 你老婆有外遇 |
- What? - You're orange, you moron. | -什么-你都变橘子啦蠢人 |
It's one thing for you not to notice, | 你没注意到是一回事 |
but if your wife hasn't picked up on the fact that her husband has changed colors, | 要是连你老婆都不知道自己老公变色了 |
she's just not paying attention. | 说明她就没拿正眼看你 |
By the way, | 顺便问你一句 |
do you consume just a ridiculous amount of carrots and megadose vitamins? | 你是不是狂吃胡萝卜和维生素药丸 |
Carrots turn you yellow, the niacin turns you red. | 胡罗卜让你变黄烟酸让你变红 |
Find some finger paint and do the math. | 不信的话自己拿调色盘试试 |
And get a good lawyer. | 再找个好律师 |
Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
It's cold. | 好冰啊 |
He's been using his inhaler? | 他一直在用气雾吸入器吗 |
Not in the past few days. He's, um, only 10. | 最近几天没有他才十岁 |
I worry about children taking such strong medicine so frequently. | 不想给孩子用太多强效药 |
What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
Your doctor probably was concerned about the strength of the medicine too. | 我想医生也考虑过药物强度 |
She probably weighed that danger against the danger of not breathing. | 权衡过呼吸停止和用药危险的利弊 |
Oxygen is so important during those prepubescent years. | 氧气对于青春期前的青少年尤为重要 |
Don't you think? | 你说对吗 |
Okay, I'm gonna assume nobody has ever told you what asthma is. | 好吧我想是没人告诉过你哮喘是什么 |
Or if they have, you had other things on your mind. | 或者别人说的时候你心不在焉 |
A stimulant triggers cells in your child's airways... | 你孩子气管里的细胞被刺激 |
to release substances that inflame the air passages and cause them to contract. | 分泌出的物质导致气管发炎并收缩 |
Mucus production increases, the cell lining starts to shed. | 黏液分泌增加细胞层开始脱落 |
But the steroids | 但类固醇 |
The steroids stop the inflammation. | 类固醇终止炎症反应 |
The more often this happens- | 类似情况发生次数越多 |
What? The more often this happens, what? | 然后呢类似情况发生越多会怎样 |
Forget it. If you don't trust steroids, | 算了你要是不信类固醇 |
you shouldn't trust doctors. | 也没必要信医生 |
My mother passed away four years ago. | 我母亲四年前去世 |
She had a heart attack, | 她得了心脏病 |
and my father broke his back doing construction- | 我父亲在工地上弄伤背 |
It's House. It's urgent. I'm sorry. | 是豪斯紧急状况对不起 |
You couldn't have knocked? | 你就不能敲门吗 |
Steroids. Give her steroids. High doses of prednisone. | 类固醇用类固醇大剂量强的松 |
You're looking for support for a diagnosis of cerebral vasculitis? | 你在寻找证据支持脑血管炎的诊断 |
Inflammation of blood vessels in the brain is awfully rare, especially for someone her age. | 脑血管炎极其罕见尤其在她这年纪 |
So is a tumor. Her sed rate is elevated. | 肿瘤同样罕见红细胞沉降率升高 |
Mildly. | 少幅上升而已 |
That could mean anything. Or nothing. | 或许说明很多问题或者无关紧要 |
Yeah, I know. I have no reason to think that it's vasculitis. | 对我知道不该断定这是血管炎 |
Except that it could be. | 除非有这可能性 |
If the blood vessels are inflamed, that's gonna look exactly like | 倘若是脑血管炎症状完全符合 |
what we saw on the M.R.I. From Trenton County, | 还有核磁共振结果 |
and the pressure is gonna cause neurological symptoms. | 颅内压会导致神经学症状 |
We can't diagnose that without a biopsy. | 没有活检不能妄下诊断 |
Yes, we can. | 当然可以 |
We treat her. | 开始治疗 |
If she gets better, we know we're right. | 情况好转则证明我们是对的 |
- And if we're wrong? - Then we learn something else. | -要是错了呢-那就有新发现 |
Why steroids? | 为什么用类固醇 |
Just part of your treatment. | 只是治疗的一部分 |
You haven't had many visitors. | 没什么人来看你 |
- No boyfriend? - Three dates. | -没有男友吗-才约会过三次 |
I wouldn't have stood by him if he were vomiting all day. | 换成他从早吐到晚我也不愿来 |
What about work? You must have friends from work. | 同事呢总有好朋友吧 |
Pretty much everybody I like is five years old. | 我喜欢的人都只有五岁 |
The nurse said you're stopping my radiation. | 护士说不做放疗了 |
We're just trying some alternative medication. | 我们在尝试不同的治疗 |
So where's your family from then? | 你家是哪里的 |
Steroids aren't an alternative to radiation. | 类固醇和放疗毫不相干 |
The tests weren't really conclusive. | 现在还无法确诊 |
We're treating you for vasculitis. | 我们在针对血管炎治疗 |
It's the inflammation of blood vessels in the brain. | 是一种脑部血管炎症 |
It's not a tumor? | 不是肿瘤吗 |
I don't have a tumor? | 我得的不是肿瘤 |
You shouldn't have told her the truth. It's a long shot guess. | 你不该告诉她的那不过是猜测 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
If House is right, no harm. | 如果豪斯是对的没关系 |
If he's wrong, I've given a dying woman a couple days' hope. | 如果他错了我给了一个濒死之人几天希望 |
False hope. | 虚无的希望 |
If there was any other type available, I would have given her that. | 如果可以的话我也愿意给真的 |
Why are you smelling Billy's pants? | 你干嘛闻比利的裤子 |
- I'm not. - Looked like you were. | -我没有-你是在闻啊 |
I was smelling the floor. | 我在闻地板 |
Do you have any pets in this class? | 这里有宠物吗 |
No. But we used to have a gerbil, | 没以前有过一只沙鼠 |
but Carly L. dropped a book on it. | 不过被卡利的书压死了 |
Careless. | 真不小心 |
Do you need to smell it? | 你想要闻闻它吗 |
No. I'm smelling for mold. | 不用我找的是霉菌 |
I don't need to smell it. | 不用闻那个 |
You could smell our parrot. | 你还可以闻闻我们的鹦鹉 |
You said you didn't have any pets in this class. | 你不是说这里没宠物了吗 |
A parrot is a bird. | 可鹦鹉是鸟啊 |
Listen, Jackson's not the father- | 听着杰克逊不是孩子他爹 |
Parrots are the primary source of psittacosis. | 鹦鹉是鹦鹉热的主要传染源 |
It's not the parrot. | 和鹦鹉没有关系 |
And psittacosis can lead to nerve problems and neurological complications. | 鹦鹉热解释了神经问题和神经学并发症 |
- How many kids were in the class? - Twenty. | -一个班里多少学生-二十个 |
- How many are home sick? - None, but- | -几个病假在家-没有不过 |
None. But you figured that five-year-olds | 没人生病你觉得五岁小孩 |
are more serious about bird hygiene than their teacher? | 会比老师更懂得清理小鸟卫生吗 |
- Have you been through her home? - She lives in Trenton. | -去她家查过了吗-她住在特伦顿 |
I can go up to her room tomorrow morning, ask her for the key. | 我明天问她拿钥匙 |
Would the police call for permission before dropping by to check out a crime scene? | 警察突击犯罪现场会先问过嫌犯吗 |
It's not a crime scene. | 那不是犯罪现场 |
As far as I know, she's running a meth lab out of her basement. | 据我所知她在地下室偷造冰毒 |
She's a kindergarten teacher. | 她是个幼儿园老师 |
And if I were a kindergarten student I would trust her implicitly. | 要是我是幼儿园学生我也信她 |
Okay. I'll give you a "for instance." | 好吧举个例子 |
The lady back there... who made your egg salad sandwich- | 那边给你做三明治的太太 |
Her eyes look glassy. Did you notice that? | 有注意到她眼神呆滞吗 |
Now, hospital policy is to stay home if you're sick. | 医院规定生病不可上班 |
But if you're making $8.00 an hour, | 但倘若你连每小时八块的事都干 |
then you kind of need the $8.00 an hour, right? | 那么你一定很缺这八块钱 |
And the sign in the bathroom says | 还有洗手间里的牌子上写着 |
that employees must wash after using the facilities, | 雇员如厕后必须洗手 |
but I figure that somebody who wipes snot on a sleeve | 但我想用袖子擦鼻涕的人 |
isn't hyperconcerned about sanitary conditions. | 也不会讲究卫生 |
So what do you think- should I trust her? | 我现在问你我还吃她做的东西吗 |
I want you to check the patient's home for contaminants, garbage, medication. | 我要你去她家查污染源垃圾用药 |
I can't just break into someone's house. | 我才不会擅闯民宅呢 |
Isn't that how you got into the Felkers' home? | 你当年不也干过这档子事吗 |
Yeah, I know. | 我知道了 |
Court records are sealed. | 虽说法庭记录是保密的 |
You were 16. It was a stupid mistake. | 你才十六岁这事的确不光彩 |
But your old gym teacher has a big mouth. | 而你那体育老师又是个大嘴巴 |
Should write a thank-you note. | 该写信谢谢他 |
I should thank him? | 我还该谢他 |
I needed somebody around here with street smarts. | 我总会用到个懂得小偷小摸的人 |
Okay? Who knows when they're being conned, knows how to con. | 得知道什么时候被人摆布也知道如何摆布别人 |
I should sue you. | 我该告你去 |
Pretty sure you can't sue somebody for wrongful hiring. | 你才不会告自己的衣食父母 |
But I'm pretty sure I can sue | 要是你因为我不违法 |
if you fire me for not breaking into some lady's house. | 而解雇我的话我绝对会告你 |
Doing research. People are fascinating, aren't they? | 做研究呢人类太奇妙了 |
Why are you giving Adler steroids? | 为什么给阿德用类固醇 |
Because she's my patient. | 因为她是我的病人 |
That's what you do with patients- you give them medicine. | 用药不正是治疗的一部分嘛 |
You don't prescribe medicine based on guesses. | 你不能单凭猜测用药 |
At least we don't since Tuskegee and Mengele. | 只有塔斯克基和门格勒才这么做 |
You're comparing me to a Nazi? Nice. | 你竟然把我说成纳粹医生行啊 |
I'm stopping the treatment. | 我现在就停药 |
- She's my patient. - It's my hospital. | -她是我的病人-这是我的医院 |
I did not get her sick. | 我没让病情恶化 |
She is not an experiment. | 我没拿她做实验 |
I have a legitimate theory about what's wrong with her. | 我做的是合理的猜测 |
With no proof. | 但缺乏证依据 |
There's never any proof. | 从来就没有依据 |
Five different doctors come up with five different diagnoses based on the same evidence. | 同样的症状一百医生会有一百种诊断 |
You don't have any evidence. | 可你连一个症状都没有 |
And nobody knows anything, huh? | 没有人能什么事都知道 |
Then how is it you always think you're right? | 那你凭什么就知道自己是对的 |
I don't. I just find it hard to operate on the opposite assumption. | 我只知道反其道而行是错的 |
And why are you so afraid of making a mistake? | 为什么你那么如此惧怕错误 |
Because I'm a doctor. Because when we make mistakes, people die. | 因为我是医生掌握的是人命 |
Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
People used to have more respect for cripples, you know. | 过去人们可尊重瘸子了 |
They didn't really. | 其实没有 |
- So how you feeling? - Much better, thanks. | -感觉怎么样-好多了谢谢 |
Are you Dr. House? I thought he was a he, but- | 你是豪斯医生吗我还以为他是男的 |
No. | 不是我 |
Don't eat too much, too fast. | 慢慢吃别吃太多 |
Thank him for me. | 替我谢谢他 |
Right. | 好的 |
Should I discontinue the treatment, boss? | 老大是不是还要我中止治疗呢 |
You got lucky. | 走狗屎运罢了 |
Cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
Okay, once again. | 好的再来一次 |
Good. | 很好 |
Am I ever gonna meet Dr. House? | 我什么时候才能见见豪斯医生啊 |
Well, you might run into him at the movies or on the bus. | 你可能会在电影院或大巴撞见他 |
Is he a good man? | 他是个好人吗 |
He's a good doctor. | 他是个好医生 |
Can you be one without the other? | 不能医德兼修的吗 |
Don't you have to care about people? | 医生不是都很关心病人的吗 |
Caring is a good motivator. | 关心的确能成为行医的动力 |
He's found something else. | 但有别的东西更吸引他 |
Feel this, both sides? | 两边都感觉到了吗 |
Okay, squeeze. Harder. All right. | 用力使劲很好 |
He's your friend, huh? | 他是你的朋友对吧 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Does he care about you? | 他关心你吗 |
- I think so. - You don't know? | -我想是吧-你感觉不到吗 |
As Dr. House likes to say, "Everybody lies." | 正如豪斯常说的所有人都撒谎 |
It's not what people say. It's what they do. | 关键不在乎说什么而在于做什么 |
Yeah. He cares about me. | 没错他关心我 |
I can't see. | 我看不见了 |
I can't... see. | 我看不...见了 |
A little help in here! | 紧急呼叫 |
Your chest will be sore for a while. | 你现在会感到胸部疼痛 |
We needed to shock you to get your heart going. | 必需用除颤仪才能让你恢复心跳 |
Okay, can you arrange these to tell a story? | 你能把卡片按时间顺序排列吗 |
She couldn't put them in order. | 她做不到 |
Could the damage have been caused by a lack of oxygen during her seizure? | 会不会是发病时大脑缺氧造成的 |
No. I gave her the same test five minutes later. | 不对五分钟后她做相同测试 |
She did just fine. | 完成的不错 |
The altered mental status is intermittent, just like the verbal skills. | 同语言能力一样精神状态呈间歇变化 |
So what now? | 现在怎样 |
Given the latest symptoms, | 从最近的症状来看 |
it's clearly growing deeper into the brain stem. | 脑干已受影响 |
Soon, she won't be able to walk. | 很快她将失去行走能力 |
She'll go blind permanently, and | 并伴有永久性失明 |
then the respiratory center will fail. | 随后呼吸中枢衰竭 |
How long do we have? | 我们还剩多长时间 |
If it's a tumor, we're talking a month or two. | 如果是肿瘤还有一两个月 |
If it's infectious, a few weeks. | 感染的话就几周 |
If it's vascular, | 如果是血管 |
that'll probably be fastest of all. Maybe a week. | 那就只剩一周左右 |
We're gonna stop all treatment. | 停止所有的治疗 |
I still think it's a tumor. | 我仍认为是肿瘤 |
I think we should go back to the radiation. | 我们应该继续采用放疗 |
She didn't respond to the radiation. | 放疗根本不起效果 |
Well, maybe we didn't see the effect | 可能放疗效果在 |
until after we started steroids. | 施用类固醇后才显现出来 |
No, it's not a tumor. | 不是肿瘤 |
Those steroids did something. I just don't know what. | 类固醇起到某种作用只是不知道是什么 |
So we're just gonna do nothing? We're just gonna watch her die? | 难道我们就这样睁睁看着她死去吗 |
Yeah, we're gonna watch her die. | 没错我们就看着她死去 |
Specifically, we're gonna watch how fast she's dying. | 更确切地说是要看她死得有多快 |
You just told us- each diagnosis has its own time frame. | 你也说过每种病死亡时间都不同 |
When we see how fast it's killing her, we'll know what it is. | 看她什么时候死就知道她得的是什么病 |
And by then, maybe there's nothing we can do about it. | 到那时我们就无能为力了 |
There's got to be something we can do. | 我们一定还能做些什么 |
Something better than watching her die. | 总不能眼睁睁看着她死掉 |
Well, I got nothing. | 我就没有办法了 |
How about you? | 你有吗 |
Bastard. | 混蛋 |
Oh, Cameron. I need you for a couple of hours. | 对了卡梅隆我想借你几小时 |
What's up? | 什么事 |
When you break into someone's house, | 擅自闯入别人家时 |
- it's better to have a white chick with you. - Adler's house? | -最好带个白人女性-是阿德家吗 |
Why don't we just ask her for her keys? | 为什么不问她拿钥匙 |
For all we know, she'll be running a meth lab out of her basement. | 据说她在地下室偷造冰毒 |
I'm tired a lot. | 我常常犯困 |
Any other reason why you | 还有别的病症 |
think you might have chronic fatigue syndrome? | 让你认为自己患有慢性疲劳综合症吗 |
It's kind of the definition, isn't it? | 容易犯困不正是疲劳症吗 |
It's kind of the definition of getting older. | 更可能是衰老 |
I had a couple headaches last month, a mild fever. | 上个月有过几次头痛还有低烧 |
Sometimes I can't sleep, and I have trouble concentrating. | 有时失眠难以集中注意力 |
Apparently not while researching this stuff on the Internet. | 显然你没上网查过这个病之前都好好的 |
I was thinking it also might be fibromyalgia. | 另一个可能是纤维肌炎 |
Excellent diagnosis. | 绝妙的诊断 |
Is there anything for that? | 有药可治吗 |
You know, I think there just might be. | 你别说还真有 |
I need 36 Vicodin and change for a dollar. | 给我36维科丁再帮我兑一块钱 |
Exam room two. | 送到二号病室 |
House doesn't believe in pretense. | 豪斯痛恨矫揉造作 |
Figures life's too short and too painful. | 他认为人生苦短 |
So he just says what he thinks. | 所以他总是有话直说 |
Nothing interesting in the garbage. | 垃圾没什么特别的 |
"I say what I think" is | "有话直说" |
just another way of saying "I'm an assho"- | 换句话说就是"他是混蛋" |
Well, if you wanted to be judged for your medical prowess only, | 如果想证明你的医术高明 |
maybe you shouldn't have broken into someone's home. | 那咱就不用擅闯民宅了 |
I was 16. | 当时我才十六岁 |
Don't know about ticks, | 不知道有没有寄生虫 |
but her dog's definitely got fleas. | 但她家狗肯定有跳蚤 |
I managed to make it to 17 without a criminal record. | 我十七岁时私闯民宅但没留下案底 |
Yeah? | 是吗 |
Well, you obviously didn't grow up in my neighborhood. | 那你肯定不在我那区长大的 |
That's right. You stole a loaf | 那是你偷面包 |
of bread to feed your starving family. Right? | 是给你家里人吃的对吧 |
You always eat during break-ins? | 你总这样偷吃人家东西的吗 |
Am I supposed to respect their | 还要我像对待她家DVD机 |
food more than I respect their DVD players? | 那样小心地对待她家食物啊 |
- You want some? - No. | -要吃点吗-不了 |
You gonna go hungry until she dies? | 你要等她死后才吃东西啊 |
- No. - You know what? | -才不是-知道吗 |
After centuries of slavery, | 黑人经受几个世纪奴隶制折磨 |
decades of civil rights marches... | 还有几十年的民权斗争 |
and, more significantly, living like a monk, | 而我仍然过着修道士的生活 |
never getting less than a 4.0 G.P.A., | 各科成绩都从没低过四分 |
you don't think it's kind of disgusting I get | 却靠擅闯民宅得到一份好工作 |
one of the top jobs in the country because I'm a delinquent? | 换做是你不会觉得恶心吗 |
We'll eat, then we'll tear up the carpet. | 等我吃完了再看看地毯下面有什么 |
You went to Hopkins, right? | 你是霍普金斯大学毕业的吗 |
Yep. | 对 |
So you went to a better school than I did. | 那你的学校比我的好 |
You got better grades than I did. | 成绩也比我的好 |
So how did you get the job? | 那你是怎么会被录用的 |
You stab a guy in a bar fight? | 该不会你在酒吧捅过什么人吧 |
Nothing. | 什么都找不到 |
It's not a tumor. She's getting worse too fast. | 不是肿瘤病情恶化速度太快 |
- She can't stand up. - No toxins? No medications? | -她都站不起来了-没有毒品或药物吗 |
Nothing that would explain these symptoms. | 找不到能解释她病症的东西 |
Family history of neurological problems? | 有家族性的神经疾病吗 |
Not that I could tell from her underwear drawer. | 光从她家内衣抽屉我看不出家族病史 |
You said "Nothing that would explain these symptoms." | 你说"找不到能解释她病症的东西" |
What did you find that doesn't explain these symptoms? | 那你找到的都是些什么 |
Dr. Wilson convinced you to treat this patient under false pretenses. | 威尔森医生是骗你的 |
Adler's not his cousin. | 阿德不是他表妹 |
That's ridiculous. You can ask her yourself. | 荒唐你可以去问她啊 |
- Can we get ba... - She's not Jewish. | -能回到...-她根本就不是犹太人 |
Rachel Adler's not Jewish? | 蕾切·阿德不是犹太人吗 |
I had ham at her apartment. | 在她公寓找到了火腿 |
Dr. Foreman, a lot of Jews have non-Jewish relatives, | 福曼医生很多犹太人有非犹太的亲戚 |
and most of us don't keep kosher. | 很多犹太人也不吃犹太洁食 |
I can see getting through high school | 高中生不懂犹太习俗还能原谅 |
without learning a thing about Jews, but medical school? | 可你是堂堂医学院的毕业生 |
Okay, maybe she's Jewish, | 即便她是犹太人 |
But she's definitely not your cousin. | 她也绝不会是你表妹 |
Really? This guy is- | 是吗你这是... |
You don't even know her name. | 你甚至不知道她叫什么 |
You called her Rachel. Her name is Rebecca. | 你叫她蕾切可她分明叫丽贝卡 |
Yes. Yes, her name is Rebecca. | 没错她是叫丽贝卡 |
I-I call her Rachel. | 小名是蕾切 |
- You idiot! - Listen, he's- | -你这白痴-听我说他... |
Not you. Him. | 没说你说他 |
You said you didn't find anything. | 你刚说你什么也没有找到 |
Everything I found was in my | 我找到的东西都... |
- You found ham. - So? | -你找到火腿了-那又怎样 |
Where there's ham, there's pork. | 找到火腿就是说有猪肉 |
Where there's pork, there's neurocysticercosis. | 有猪肉就说明可能是脑囊尾蚴病 |
Tapeworm? You think she's got a worm in her brain? | 绦虫你是说她大脑里有猪肉绦虫 |
It fits. | 完全吻合 |
Could have been living there for years. Never occurred to me that- | 可以在大脑里寄生好几年 |
Millions of people eat ham every day. | 每天数百万的人都在食用火腿 |
It's quite a leap to think that's she's got a tapeworm. | 这个可能性微乎其微 |
Okay, Mr. Neurologist, what happens | 神经专家脑囊尾蚴病患者 |
when you give steroids to a person who has a tapeworm? | 施用类固醇后会出现什么反应 |
They- They get a little better, and-and then they get worse. | 病情稍作好转后急转直下 |
Just like Rebecca Adler did. | 跟丽贝卡·阿德一样 |
In a typical case, if you don't cook pork well enough, | 典型病例如果烹调猪肉时间不够 |
you digest live tapeworm larvae. | 绦虫幼体会进入消化系统 |
They've got these little hooks, | 它们身体长有小钩 |
they grab onto your bowel, | 能吸附在肠壁上 |
they live, they grow up, they reproduce. | 寄生成长繁殖 |
Reproduce? There's only one lesion, | 怎么会繁殖病灶只有一个 |
and it's nowhere near her bowel. | 且绝不在肠内 |
That's because this is not a typical case. | 因为这并非典型病例 |
Tapeworm can produce 20,000 to 30,000 eggs a day. | 绦虫一天内能产下两万到三万只卵 |
- Guess where they go?- Out. | -知道卵都去哪了吗-排出体外 |
Not all of them. | 总有漏网之鱼 |
Unlike the larvae, the egg can pass right | 与幼虫不同 |
through the walls of the intestines into the bloodstream. | 虫卵能穿过肠壁到血液 |
- And where does the bloodstream go? - Everywhere. | -血液通向哪里呢-全身各处 |
As long as it's healthy, | 只要虫卵健康 |
the immune system doesn't even know it's there. | 免疫系统不会产生排斥 |
The worm builds a wall, uses secretions to | 寄生虫通过分泌特殊物质逃过免疫监测 |
shut down the body's immune response and control fluid flow. | 并控制体液流动 |
It's really very beautiful. | 整个过程配合得天衣无缝 |
As long as it's healthy. So what do we do? | 只要绦虫健康她就安全怎么办 |
Call a vet, nurse the little guy back to health? | 叫兽医将这寄生虫治好吗 |
It's too late for that. It's dying. | 太迟了它已经快死了 |
And as it dies, this parasite | 如果它死掉寄生虫就不能 |
loses the ability to control the host's defenses. | 抵御宿主的免疫系统监测 |
The immune system wakes up, attacks the worm, | 这时免疫系统重新恢复免疫吞噬蠕虫 |
and everything starts to swell. | 一切都开始沸腾 |
And that is very bad for the brain. | 对大脑是严重的伤害 |
It could still be a hundred other things. | 但也不能排除其他可能性 |
The eosinophil count was normal. | 嗜伊红血球数量正常 |
It's only abnormal in 30% of cases. | 数量不正常的病例只占的30% |
Proving nothing. | 这说明不了什么 |
No, no, no, no. It...don't you see? | 到现在你还不懂吗 |
It fits. It's perfect. It explains everything. | 这与病情相符解释了一切 |
But it proves nothing. | 却证明不了什么 |
- I can prove it by treating it. - No, you can't. | -我能通过治疗来证明-你不行 |
I was just with her.She doesn't want any more treatments. | 刚才和她谈过了她不愿再接受任何治疗 |
She doesn't want any more experiments.She wants to go home and die. | 也不愿再去做任何检验只想回家等死 |
Would you excuse us, please? | 请你出去一下好吗 |
I'm Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
It's good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
You're being an idiot. | 你这个白痴 |
You have a tapeworm in your brain. | 你的大脑里有绦虫 |
It's not pleasant, | 情况不妙 |
but if we don't do anything,you'll be dead by the weekend. | 如果不做治疗你活不过这周末 |
Have you actually seen the worm? | 你看到虫子了吗 |
When you're all better,I'll show you my diplomas. | 等你康复就拿我的文凭给你看 |
You were sure I had vasculitis too. | 你之前还认为我得的是血管炎呢 |
Now I can't walk and I'm wearing a diaper. | 现在我无法走路还穿上尿布 |
What's this treatment gonna do for me? | 这个治疗能又能让我怎样 |
I'm not talking about a treatment.I'm talking about a cure. | 现在说的不仅是治疗而是治愈 |
But because I might be wrong,you want to die. | 可能我错了你宁可去死 |
What made you a cripple? | 你是怎么瘸的 |
I had an infarction. | 我得了血管梗塞 |
A heart attack? | 是心脏病吗 |
It's what happens when blood flow is obstructed. | 是由于血流受阻而引起的疾病 |
If it's in the heart,it's a heart attack. | 梗塞在心脏就是心脏病 |
If it's in the lungs, it's a pulmonary embolism. | 在肺部是肺动脉栓塞 |
If it's in the brain, it's a stroke.I had it in my thigh muscles. | 在脑部是脑中风我的血栓在大腿肌肉 |
Wasn't there something they could do? | 他们都无计可施了吗 |
There was plenty they could do,if they'd made the right diagnosis. | 如果他们诊断正确方法还有很多 |
But the only symptom was pain. | 但疼痛是唯一症状 |
Not many people get to experience muscle death. | 极少数人出现肌坏死 |
Did you think you were dying? | 你想过死吗 |
I hoped I was dying. | 本想一死了之 |
So you hide in your office,refuse to see patients... | 所以现在你躲在办公室里不见病人 |
because you don't like the way people look at you. | 因为你讨厌人们的眼光 |
You feel cheated by life, | 感觉被命运玩弄 |
so now you're gonna get even with the world. | 所以要报复这个世界 |
But you want me to fight this. | 但你却让我与病魔抗争 |
Why? | 为什么 |
What makes you think I'm so much better than you? | 凭什么你觉得我比你好 |
What, you're scared you'll turn into me? | 怎么了你害怕会变成我吗 |
I just want to die with a little dignity. | 我只想死得有尊严 |
There's no such thing. | 根本就没这回事 |
Our bodies break down. | 我们的身体都会崩溃 |
Sometimes when we're 90. | 有的人在九十岁 |
Sometimes before we're even born. | 有的人在出生以前 |
But it always happens, | 生命就是这样 |
and there's never any dignity in it. | 毫无尊严可言 |
I don't care if you can walk,see, | 我不管你能不能走路看东西 |
wipe your own ass. | 擦自己屁股 |
It's always ugly. Always. | 生命永远都是丑陋的永远都是 |
We can live with dignity.We can't die with it. | 只能带着尊严活着不能带着尊严去死 |
No treatment. | 还是不接受治疗 |
Maybe we can get a court order,uh, | 也许可以申请一份法院令 |
override her wishes, | 否决她的愿望 |
claim she doesn't have the capacity to make this decision. | 说她没有作决定的能力 |
But she does. | 但她可以 |
But we could claim that | 不过我们可以说 |
the illness made her mentally incompetent, right? | 疾病使她精神错乱对吧 |
- A pretty common result.- That didn't happen here. | -这样就皆大欢喜-别费力气了 |
He's not gonna do it. | 他不会这么做的 |
She's notjust a file to him anymore. | 对豪斯来说她已经不只是单纯的病例 |
He respects her. | 他尊重她 |
So because you respect her,you're going to let her die? | 尊重她你就让她去死吗 |
I solved the case.My work is done. | 我已经作出诊断没我什么事了 |
Patients always want proof. | 病人总是要证明 |
We're not making cars here. | 我们又不是造汽车的 |
We don't give guarantees. | 才不会提供担保 |
I think we can prove it's a worm. | 我想我们能证明 |
It's noninvasive. It's safe. | 非入侵性检查绝对安全 |
I'm not completely sure, but... | 我也不太确定但是 |
Yeah, yeah, yeah.What's the damn idea? | 得得你到底想说什么 |
Have you ever seen a worm under an X-ray? | 你在X光片中见过虫子吗 |
A regular, old, no-contrast, | 一种常规古老无对比度 |
hundred-year-old-technology X-ray? | 上百年科技的X光片 |
They light up like shotgun pellets, | 虫子的X光片看起来像是猎枪子弹 |
just like on a contrast M.R.I. | 跟核磁共振成像一样 |
Which is the same thing as a CT scan, | 可我们已做过CT透视 |
which we did, which proved nothing. | 什么都看不见 |
The worm's cyst is the same density as the cerebrospinal fluid. | 虫胞密度和脑脊髓液密度相近 |
We're not gonna see anything in her head. | 所以在大脑中找不到绦虫 |
But Chase is right. | 可奇斯说对了 |
He's right. We should X-ray her. | 他是对的可以做X光 |
But we don't X-ray her brain. We X-ray her leg. | 可这次不是大脑而是她的腿 |
Worms love thigh muscle. | 虫子喜欢大腿肌 |
If she's got one in her head, | 如果她的大脑里有虫子 |
I guarantee you there's one in her leg. | 大腿中肯定也有 |
Hold still, Rebecca. | 别动丽贝卡 |
This here... | 这里 |
is a worm larva. | 是一只幼虫 |
So, if it's in my leg,it's in my brain? | 我腿里有虫子就是说大脑里也有吗 |
Are you looking for a guarantee? | 你不是想要证明吗 |
It's there.Probably been there six to ten years. | 这就是它可能已经在那住六年了 |
- Do I have more?- Probably. | -还有更多吗-很有可能 |
It's good news. | 这是个好消息 |
- What do we do now?- Now we get you better. | -现在该怎么办-让你好起来 |
Albendazole. | 阿苯达唑 |
Two pills? | 就两片药 |
Yeah. Every day,for at least a month, with a meal. | 是的每天饭后持续服用一个月 |
- Two pills?- Yeah. | -就两片药吗-没错 |
Possible side effects include | 可能出现的不良反应有 |
abdominal pain, nausea, headaches, dizziness, fever... | 腹痛呕吐头痛眩晕发烧 |
and hair loss. | 还有脱发 |
We'll probably make you keep taking the pills | 即使你出现以上所有不良反应 |
even if you get every one of those. | 还是要坚持吃药 |
Why did you hire me? | 你为什么雇我 |
Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
Kinda hard to work for a guy who doesn't respect you. | 很难为不尊重自己的人工作 |
- Why?- Is that rhetorical? | -为什么-这是你的口头禅吗 |
No. It just seems that way 'cause you can't think of an answer. | 不是只是奇怪你会不知道答案 |
Does it make a difference what I think? | 你真的在乎我的想法吗 |
I'm a jerk. | 我是个混蛋 |
The only thing that matters is what you think. | 重要的是你自己的想法 |
Can you do the job? | 你能胜任这份工作吗 |
You hired a black guy because he had a juvenile record. | 你雇福曼是因为他有少年犯罪史 |
No. | 才不是 |
It wasn't a racial thing. | 这不是种族问题 |
I didn't see a black guy. | 我看到的不是个黑人 |
I just saw a doctor... | 而是一名医生 |
with a juvenile record. | 兼有少年犯罪史 |
I hired Chase 'cause his dad made a phone call. | 我雇奇斯因为他爹老烦我 |
I hired you... | 我雇你 |
because you are extremely pretty. | 因为你美艳动人 |
You hired me to get into my pants? | 你竟然只图我的美色 |
I can't believe that that would shock you. | 你这么奇怪干嘛 |
It's also not what I said. | 我可没这么说 |
No, I hired you because you look good. | 错了我雇你是因为你养眼 |
It's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby. | 就像门廊里的花瓶 |
I was in the top of my class. | 我是我们班里的尖子 |
But not the top. | 但并非名列前茅 |
I did an internship at the Mayo Clinic. | 我还在梅奥诊所做过实习医生 |
Yeah. You were a very good applicant. | 没错你的确在众求职者中促类拔萃 |
But not the best. | 但并非最好的 |
Would that upset you? Really? | 这让你很沮丧吗真的 |
To think that you were hired because of some genetic gift of beauty | 我雇你是看在你的天生丽质 |
instead of some genetic gift of intelligence? | 而非天资聪颖所以你很不快吗 |
I worked very hard to get where I am. | 我是几经辛苦才得到这份工作的 |
But you didn't have to. | 但你不需要 |
People choose the paths that gain them the greatest rewards | 人们总是选择用最小努力 |
for the least amount of effort. | 换取最大的回报 |
That's a law of nature, | 这是人之常情 |
and you defied it. | 而你却反其道而行 |
That's why I hired you. | 这才是我看中你的原因 |
You could have married rich. You could have been a model. | 你大可以嫁给一个富翁或者做名模 |
You could havejust shown up and | 你只要稍微卖弄姿色 |
people would have given you stuff. | 就能得到想要的东西 |
Lots of stuff. | 很多东西 |
But you didn't. You worked your stunning little ass off. | 可你却没有你抛开自己容貌上的优势 |
Am I supposed to be flattered? | 我是不是该感到荣幸啊 |
Gorgeous women do not go to medical school... | 美女不会进医学院 |
unless they're as damaged as they are beautiful. | 除非美丽的外表下藏着一颗受伤的心 |
Were you abused by a family member? | 你被家人虐待过吗 |
- No.- Sexually assaulted? | -没有-被强奸过吗 |
No! | 没有 |
But you are damaged, aren't you? | 反正你的心是受伤的对吧 |
I have to go. | 我得走了 |
I followed her. | 我跟踪她 |
I couldn't stop thinking about what that doctor said. | 我脑子里满是那医生的话 |
I told you not to listen to him.He's an idiot. | 告诉过你别听他的他是个白痴 |
I was orange! | 我变橙色了 |
I don't want to know what you found out. | 我不想知道你发现了什么 |
You don't care? | 你不关心吗 |
I'm your doctor. | 我只是你的医生 |
You've been good to me and good to this hospital. | 我很感激你为我以及医院做的一切 |
Of course I care. | 我当然关心 |
But I don't see how this conversation can end well for me. | 但是我不知该如何收场 |
Neither your wife is having an affair,or she's not having an affair, | 不管你的老婆有没有外遇 |
and you have come here because you rightly think I should fire him. | 你来我这都是想要我开除他 |
But I can't.Even if it costs me your money. | 可是我做不到即便你花钱 |
The son of a bitch is the best doctor we have. | 这个混蛋是我们最好的医生 |
Feeling any better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
I can't complain. | 挺好的 |
As you know, the hospital has certain rules. | 你知道的医院里有明文规定 |
And as you also know, we tend to ignore them. | 而我们喜欢无视那些规定 |
But I think this one's gonna be a little obvious | 但是这的确有些明目张胆 |
unless we get your help. | 除非你帮忙 |
If anyone asks, | 如果谁问起 |
you have 11 daughters and five sons. | 你就说你有十一个女儿和五个儿子 |
Hi! Look who's here! | 看是谁来了 |
It's so good to see you guys.I missed you. | 我想死你们了 |
Is this for me? | 是给我的吗 |
It's beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
Oh, I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
I wanted to thank Dr. House, | 我想当面感谢豪斯医生 |
but he never visited again. | 但他没再来看我了 |
He cured you. You didn't cure him. | 他治好了你你却没有治好他 |
Okay, I want a hug and a kiss | 好吧我要亲亲你们每一个人 |
from every single one of you! Get up here right now! | 快上来吧 |
- There.- Hold on. | -那里-夹住了 |
She's converted. | 扩散了 |
You said she was your cousin. | 你说她是你表妹 |
Why would you lie? | 为什么骗我 |
It got you to take the case. | 那样你才会接这病例 |
You lied to a friend to save a stranger. | 你欺骗一位朋友拯救一个陌生人 |
You don't think that's kind of screwed up? | 你不觉得有点不够意思吗 |
You've never lied to me? | 你就没骗过我 |
I never lie. | 我从不撒谎 |
Oh. Right. | 那是 |
- Why do we do this?- Because we're doctors. | -我们为什么这样做-因为我们是医生 |
If we make mistakes, people die. | 手中掌握的是人命 |
Dr. House? | 豪斯医生 |
You have a patient. | 你有病人 |
He says he needs a refill. | 他是来继续开药的 |
Got change for a dollar? | 有一块钱硬币吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”