致命女人第1季第8集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Fuck! | 操 |
I-I know that it looks bad. | 我知道这看起来很糟糕 |
You're going to rehab first thing in the morning. | 明天一早你就去戒毒所 |
You are cut off. | 我不准你花钱了 |
I-I-I don't think it's the best time for me right now. | 我觉得对我来说时机不合适 |
You don't really have a choice here. | 你没有别的选择 |
I just sold a script for $1.2 million. | 我的剧本刚卖了一百二十万 |
You know, I think I got a lot of fucking choices. | 我觉得我的选择多得很 |
Come on, Jade. | 我们走洁德 |
I think maybe the best way to help him | 我想帮助他最好的方式 |
- is to stay here. - Fuck you both. | -就是留下来-你们都去死吧 |
Uh, I have an appointment. | 我有一个预约 |
And would this appointment involve your new boyfriend Hector? | 这预约和你的新男朋友赫克托有关吗 |
He may tag along, yes. | 他也许会一起来没错 |
I, uh, leave for Paris two days after graduation. | 我毕业典礼后两天出发去巴黎 |
Care to join me? | 想一起来吗 |
- You should go. - You'll be okay? | -你应该去-你不会有事吧 |
I'll be delightful. | 我会很开心的 |
你会战胜这病的爱你的赫克托 | |
You've got get over this obsession with another woman's husband. | 你必须克服对有妇之夫的痴迷 |
I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
How do you think he'll react? | 你觉得他会有什么反应 |
- He will be thrilled. - Come clean. | -我觉得他会很激动的-摊牌 |
Tell him you know about the affair and the baby. | 告诉他外遇和孩子的事情你都知道 |
What if... he doesn't choose me? | 如果...他没有选我怎么办 |
Aren't you done with all the lies? | 你难道还没受够这些谎言吗 |
We definitely need to have a talk. | 我们真的得谈谈 |
You're starting to scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
I'm scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
Once I tell you, | 我一旦告诉你 |
everything is going to be different. | 一切都将不一样 |
Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
I'm sick. | 我病了 |
Baby, what's wrong? | 亲爱的怎么了 |
I have cancer. | 我得癌症了 |
Oh, my... oh, my God. | 天啊我的天 |
I'm going to die. | 我要死了 |
I'm not sure when. | 我不确定什么时候 |
I just know one day I won't be here. | 我只知道有一天我会离开 |
I'm afraid to meet God. | 我害怕与上帝见面 |
I'll have to account for my sins. | 我得为我的罪行负责 |
I have sinned a lot. | 我罪孽深重 |
I had an affair with a married man. | 我和一个有妇之夫有染 |
I slept with another guy's wife. | 我睡了另一个男人的老婆 |
I had sex with a married couple | 我和一对夫妻做爱 |
and pretty much everyone else I ever met. | 我差不多和我遇见过的所有人都发生过关系 |
Now I'm pregnant and unmarried. | 现在我未婚却有了身孕 |
My mom has no idea I've fallen in love. | 我妈妈不知道我坠入爱河 |
Taylor doesn't know I gave Eli drugs. | 泰勒不知道是我给了伊莱毒品 |
I'm not going to tell Rob. | 我不会告诉罗伯 |
I'm gonna propose to Simone. | 我要向萨蒙妮求婚 |
I'll probably deny everything. | 我八成会否认一切 |
When I do meet God, I'll just beg his forgiveness. | 等我见到上帝时我会乞求祂的宽恕 |
I'll thank him for sending me the perfect woman. | 我会感谢祂让我遇见了完美女人 |
I'll say I did what I had to | 我会说我做了我必须做的事 |
to survive. | 只为求生 |
Sheila. | 希拉 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
I've been on pins and needles. Did you talk to Rob last night? | 我一直如坐针毡你昨晚和罗伯谈了吗 |
I did. | 谈了 |
So? I'm dying here. | 结果呢我快急死了 |
How did he react when you told him | 你告诉他你知道他出轨后 |
you knew that he was cheating on you? | 他作何反应 |
Well, | 这个 |
the conversation went in a surprising direction. | 我们的对话发展方向出人意料 |
You said what? You said what? | 你说了什么你说了什么 |
What? How could you say that? | 什么你怎么能那么说 |
How could you say that, Beth Ann? | 你怎么能那么说贝丝·安 |
What are you thinking? What are you thinking? | 你在想什么你在想什么 |
I can't even believe you just said that! | 我不敢相信你那么说了 |
Get back here so I can give it to you! | 赶紧回来让我好好训训你 |
It's your mother's fault. | 都怪你妈妈 |
Clearly, she forgot to teach you some of the basics. | 显然她忘了教你一些基本原则 |
Things like, when you grow up, don't pretend to have cancer. | 比如长大后别假装患有癌症 |
Women lie to their husbands every day. | 女人每天都会骗她们的丈夫 |
Some lie about how much they spend. | 有的会在花了多少钱上面撒谎 |
My lie's that I'm dying. | 而我的谎言是我要死了 |
Just because you act classy | 就因为你一副高雅的样子 |
doesn't mean you're not fucking crazy. | 不代表你没疯掉 |
There is a method to my madness. | 我的疯癫不是没有目的的 |
Rob will never leave me while I'm sick. | 罗伯绝不会在我生病时离开我 |
But what if April decides to tell him | 可万一艾普尔决定 |
that she's having his kid? | 告诉他她怀上了他的孩子呢 |
That is where her good friend Sheila comes in. | 这个时候她的好朋友希拉就要登场了 |
I'm going to convince her to leave town. | 我会劝她离开 |
Start a new life, sever the tie for good. | 开始新生活彻底斩断和他的关系 |
And then, once she's out of the picture | 然后等她出局后 |
and I have Rob all to myself, | 罗伯就会属于我一个人 |
my cancer will be miraculously cured. | 我的癌症也会奇迹般痊愈 |
I used to find that little grin charming. | 我以前觉得你的微笑迷人 |
Now it just scares the shit out of me. | 现在快吓死我了 |
Ladies. | 女士们 |
The doctor will see you now. | 你们可以进去看医生了 |
Enzo. | 恩佐 |
Aunt Sheila. | 希拉姑妈 |
Look at you in the white coat. | 瞧瞧穿白大褂的你 |
This is my neighbor, Beth Ann Stanton. | 这是我邻居贝丝·安·斯坦顿 |
Beth Ann, my nephew, Enzo. The doctor. | 贝丝·安我侄子恩佐我给你说的医生 |
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Stanton. | 幸会斯坦顿夫人 |
Likewise. | 我也是 |
So, Sheila says you studied oncology. | 希拉说你是学肿瘤学的 |
For a little while, | 就学了一段时间 |
- and then I switched to hematology. - Oh, still, | -然后我就转去血液学了-不过 |
I bet you remember lots of useful tidbits. | 你肯定还记得很多有用的信息吧 |
I suppose so. How can I help you? | 也许有什么需要帮助的 |
Well, I was wondering | 我在想 |
if there was a cancer you could recommend. | 你能不能推荐一种癌症 |
- Recommend? - Something rare. | -推荐-比较罕见的 |
That no one's ever heard of. | 常人从未听说过的癌症 |
It should be serious. | 要很严重 |
Oh, but occasionally curable. | 但偶尔也可治愈 |
I'm sorry... | 我不太懂... |
And symptoms. She's gonna need symptoms. | 还有病症她需要了解一些症状 |
Oh, some symptoms would be lovely. | 如果能提供一些症状那就太好了 |
Just wait a... | 等一... |
What exactly are we talking about here? | 我们到底在说什么啊 |
Enzo. | 恩佐 |
I say this to you as your aunt and a Sicilian: | 我作为你姑妈及一位西西里人跟你讲 |
The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Um, rare cancers. | 罕见的癌症 |
What about... | 不如... |
Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma. | 上皮样血管内皮细胞瘤 |
Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
I'd rather not. | 不用了吧 |
That's the cancer you have? | 你得的就是这种癌吗 |
It affects soft tissue. | 它会影响软组织 |
I'd give you the details, | 我想跟你细说 |
but they're disgusting and we're having fondue. | 但是细节太恶心了我们还要吃芝士火锅呢 |
God, I wish you'd let me go to the doctor's with you. | 天你应该让我陪你去看医生的 |
You always get so emotional. | 你总是容易激动 |
No. I prefer to go with Sheila. | 不还是希拉陪我一起去比较好 |
Now, I'm going to set the table. | 我要去摆餐具了 |
Wait. Wait. At least tell me your prognosis. | 慢着起码告诉我你还能活多久 |
I will, but I don't want to ruin our meal. | 我会的但是我不想败坏晚餐兴致 |
Beth Ann! Please, just tell me! | 贝丝·安求你了告诉我吧 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
But I need you to be strong. | 但我需要你坚强 |
Can you do that for me, Robert? | 你做得到吗罗伯特 |
Can you be my brave boy? | 你能做我的勇敢大男孩吗 |
Yeah. | 可以 |
Well, it seems I only have six months to live. | 看起来我只剩六个月的时间了 |
Six months! | 六个月 |
But that doesn't mean I can't recover. | 但那不代表我就没有治愈的可能 |
Miracles happen every day. | 奇迹每天都在发生 |
But the doctor feels we should prepare for the worst. | 但是医生说我们应该为最坏情况做打算 |
It sounds like he's giving up already. | 听起来他已经不抱希望了 |
We should get a second opinion. | 我们应该换个医生再诊断看看 |
No. I mean, what is another doctor going to say? | 不用就算换个医生又能说什么呢 |
I don't have cancer? | 说我没得癌症吗 |
No, this is the situation, and we all must accept it. | 木已成舟我们必须接受 |
Okay? | 好吗 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Now, obviously, if I'm going to fight this thing, | 显然如果我要对抗癌症 |
I need you by my side. | 我需要你的陪伴 |
Constantly. | 寸步不离 |
I'm not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
You're my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
I meant it when I said, "Till death do us part." | 当我说"至死不渝"时我是认真的 |
Oh, my darling. | 我的心肝宝贝 |
I'm going to hold you to that. | 你可要说话算数 |
This is hard. | 这太难选了 |
I've never packed for a three-month trip before. | 我从没为三个月的旅行打包过行李 |
Oh, packing for three months is easy. | 打包三个月的行李太容易了 |
I do it every time I go away for the weekend. | 我每周末外出都装这么多 |
These look sturdy. Should I try them on? | 这裤子看起来很结实要不我试下 |
Knock yourself out. | 去试吧 |
Hey, I know we agreed that you'd fly to Paris a week after me, | 我知道我们说好了你晚我一周飞抵巴黎 |
but wouldn't three days be enough? | 但是三天难道还不够打掩护吗 |
Or even two? | 或是两天呢 |
You can't wait one week? | 你连一周都等不了吗 |
We need as much time for sex as possible. | 我们要争分夺秒地做爱 |
Remember, you said you'd make love to me in every city in Europe. | 记着你说过我们要把爱"做"遍欧洲每一座城市 |
What am I supposed to do on my own for a whole week? | 我一人待一整周要怎么做 |
Beat it. | 走开[用手做] |
That's cold. | 那可真冷血 |
Oh, not you. | 我不是说你 |
What do you think? Do you like them? | 你觉得如何喜欢这裤子吗 |
Oh, what are all the pockets for? | 要这么多口袋何用 |
Carrying stuff. | 装东西 |
They'll be great for hiking over the Alps. | 徒步攀登阿尔卑斯山时会很有用 |
- Hiking over the Alps? - Yeah. | -徒步攀登阿尔卑斯山-对啊 |
Good Lord, are we taking a vacation or fleeing the Nazis? | 我的天我们是去度假还是去逃离纳粹分子呐 |
I'm starting to think that we're imagining very different trips. | 我才意识到我们想象的旅行好像很不一样 |
Well, I want our vacation to be elegant, romantic. | 我们的假期应该是优雅浪漫的 |
Nights at la Comédie-Française, | 在法兰西剧院看戏的夜晚 |
dinner at Maxim's. | 在马克西姆餐厅享用晚餐 |
Yeah, well, I can't afford those things. | 可是这些都太贵了我付不起 |
Oh, well, if that's the problem... | 如果你付不起的话... |
No, I know you can afford those things, | 不行我知道你付得起 |
but I-I don't want to feel like your gigolo. | 但是我不想当你的小白脸 |
- I have an idea. - What? | -我有个主意-什么 |
Return my brooch and get your money back. | 把我的胸针退回去把钱拿回来 |
What you spent on it can buy a whole lot of escargot. | 这钱能买不少法式蜗牛呢 |
I bought you this to show you what you mean to me. | 我为你买这胸针是为了向你证明你对我多重要 |
Well, find another way to show me. | 那就换种方式证明给我看 |
Like what? | 怎么证明 |
You're an artist. | 你是个艺术家 |
Use your imagination. | 发挥你的想象力 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
I'll see what I can come up with. | 我们拭目以待 |
Taylor. | 泰勒 |
What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
Can we talk for a sec? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
My mom got sick when I was ten. | 我十岁时我母亲生了重病 |
From that point on, it was just us, | 从那时起只剩我们姊妹相依为命 |
so I had to step up. | 我不得不扛起重任 |
But it was good, because I learned to take charge. | 那样也好因为我学会了掌控局面 |
I found out I could figure out the solution | 我发觉无论面临任何问题 |
to any problem that came my way. | 我都可以找到解决办法 |
Until last night. | 直到昨晚 |
I sat in that hotel room until dawn | 我在酒店房间一直坐到天明 |
trying to figure out how to fix this thing with Eli. | 想着要如何化解与伊莱的僵局 |
And I just can't. | 可我想不出办法 |
I'm so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
You know, when Eli O.D.'d last time, | 当伊莱上次嗑药过量时 |
I knew exactly what to do. | 我很清楚要如何做 |
I got him into rehab, I paid off his debts. | 我送他去戒毒所偿还了他的债务 |
But I think that a part of him always resented me | 但我觉得他始终有些怨恨我 |
for managing the situation in a way that he couldn't. | 恨我用了一种他做不到的方式掌控了大局 |
And now he's just so angry at me. | 现在他十分生我的气 |
And I don't think he'll let me help him. | 我觉得他不会允许我帮他的 |
And I'm so scared of what will happen if I can't. | 我很害怕如果我不帮他以后会出什么事 |
Eli is not going to die. | 伊莱又不会死 |
He will if he doesn't stop using. | 他如果继续吸毒一定会死的 |
But the good news is he still listens to you. | 但好消息是他依然听你的话 |
So I am begging you. Please. | 所以我求求你了 |
You are my last hope. | 你是我最后的希望 |
Of course, yes. Totally. | 当然可以了绝对没问题 |
I'm totally with you. I promise. | 我完全是站在你这边的我保证 |
Thank God. You have no idea how much that means to me. | 谢天谢地你不知道这对我意义有多重大 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
We have to move fast, | 我们必须快速行动 |
before the money comes in for Eli's script. | 要赶在伊莱的剧本稿费到账前 |
You're worried he's gonna spend it all on drugs? | 你是担心他会把那些钱都用来买毒品吗 |
Not just drugs. | 不仅仅是毒品 |
When Eli's using, he gets stupid generous. | 伊莱一旦开始吸毒出手就阔绰到傻的地步 |
- Stupid generous? - Oh, yeah. | -阔绰到傻的地步-是啊 |
The last time, he bought gifts for everyone. | 上一次他给每个人都买了礼物 |
Rolex watches, designer shoes. | 劳力士手表设计师名牌鞋 |
When he's high, | 他嗑嗨了以后 |
he just wants everyone to be as happy as he is. | 就希望所有人都跟他一样开心 |
So, I've been thinking of ways | 所以我一直在想办法 |
that we can handle this covertly. | 能让我们隐秘地进行这个计划 |
And I have one idea, but it... it's kind of crazy. | 我有个主意但有点疯狂 |
I like crazy. | 我喜欢疯狂 |
The next time Eli's in the shower, | 伊莱下次洗澡时 |
I need you to go into his phone and find all of his passwords. | 我需要你打开他的手机查出他所有的密码 |
What? | 什么 |
The code to his phone is 0-4-2-9. | 他的手机解锁密码是0429 |
Just here, look, I wrote it down for you. | 给我替你写下来了 |
If we can get access | 如果我们能进入 |
to his his business accounts and his credit cards, | 他的商务账户和信用卡 |
we can cut off his cash flow. | 就能切断他的现金流 |
And I'm gonna call his dad. | 并且我还会联系他父亲 |
How will that help? | 那能有什么帮助 |
Eli is terrified of his dad. | 伊莱超级怕他父亲 |
Jake will force him to admit who got him using again. | 杰克会逼他承认是谁让他又复吸了 |
Why does that matter? | 那有什么重要的 |
He was clean for two years, | 他成功戒毒两年 |
and then suddenly he's not? | 突然间却又开始吸上了 |
No, I need to know what happened. | 不我需要知道究竟是怎么回事 |
Of course. | 当然了 |
And I want to help, but is this really the best plan? | 我也想帮忙但这真的是最好的计划吗 |
What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
Look, you remember how you felt when you thought | 你还记得你之前觉得 |
that Eli and I were ganging up on you. | 我和伊莱在合伙对付你你是什么感觉吧 |
How is he gonna feel if it... if it seems like | 如果他觉得我们两个合起伙来对付他 |
we're ganging up on him? | 他又会是什么感觉 |
So what do you propose we do? | 那你建议我们该怎么做 |
Give me a few days and I'll reason with him. | 给我几天时间我会跟他讲道理说服他 |
You really think you can talk him into this? | 你真的觉得你有能力说服他吗 |
Trust me. I'll get through to him, | 相信我我会说服他的 |
you'll come home, | 你会回家 |
and we'll all be a family again. | 我们又可以成为一家人了 |
Look who's here! | 瞧瞧这是谁来了 |
Karl, it's the Sitwells! | 卡尔这是希特维尔夫妇 |
You're back from Scotland, I see. | 你们从苏格兰回来了 |
And we're meeting Rex and Julie for dinner. | 我们还要跟雷克斯和朱莉一起享用晚餐 |
They should be here any second. | 他们应该随时都有可能到 |
Oh, I love her. She thinks I'm pretty. | 我爱她她觉得我很美 |
We all think you're pretty. | 我们都觉得你很美 |
But she says it out loud. | 但她会大声说出来 |
Tell you what... when they get here, | 这样吧等他们到了以后 |
why don't you bring them over to our table? | 不如你把他们带去我们那桌吧 |
We'll dine together. | 我们一起用餐 |
Wonderful. Then you can tell us | 好极了那你们就可以跟我们说说 |
about your plans for Amy's lavish wedding. | 你们对于艾米的奢华婚礼的安排了 |
We're so excited. We can't wait. | 我们太激动了简直迫不及待 |
I can't wait, either. | 我也迫不及待 |
For it to be over. | 迫不及待让婚礼早点结束 |
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. | 是啊我也是同样的想法 |
Oof, are we terrible people? | 我们是很糟糕的人吧 |
No. Weddings are exhausting. | 才不是婚礼是很累人的 |
Besides, we need to conserve our energy | 再说了我们得节省精力 |
for our male lovers. | 用来陪我们的男性情人 |
At least yours isn't younger than the groom. | 至少你的情人没有比新郎更年轻 |
Yeah, I think the, uh, stepfather of the bride | 是啊我觉得新娘的继父 |
should have at least an age-appropriate boyfriend. | 至少该找一个与他年龄相当的男友 |
Call me old fashioned, but I just do. | 就当我老传统吧但我就是这么想的 |
Oh, Karl. What's that on your face? | 卡尔你脸上这是什么 |
What? | 什么 |
Oh, my God, are you wearing makeup? | 天呐你化了妆吗 |
Less than you. | 没你的妆浓 |
You really are spreading your wings. | 你真是彻底放飞自我了 |
I think I'm leaving the country in the nick of time. | 我觉得我出国的时机刚刚好 |
- I'm off to the ladies' room - I'll order you a gimlet. | -我去洗手间了-我给你叫一杯螺丝锥鸡尾酒 |
Simone? | 萨蒙妮 |
Hi. | 嗨 |
Uh, you are Dr. Bennett's wife, right? | 你是本奈特医生的妻子对吧 |
Maureen. I also work in his practice as a nurse. | 我叫莫琳同时我也在他的诊所当护士 |
Well, isn't that nice? | 那可真好啊 |
I don't know quite how to say this. | 我真的有点难以启齿 |
But... do you know your husband's a homosexual? | 但是你知道你丈夫是同性恋吗 |
Yes, I know. | 是的我知道 |
And you said it just fine. | 你这不说得挺直接的嘛 |
I realize it's none of my business. | 我知道这不关我的事 |
I'm just trying to be a good person. | 我只是想当个好人 |
And like all good people, you just couldn't wait to tell me. | 跟所有好人一样你就是迫不及待地告诉我这事 |
I'm going now. Feel free to adjust your halo. | 我要走了你尽情地补妆吧 |
Has Karl told you he's sick? | 卡尔跟你说了他病了吗 |
What? | 什么 |
I can see he hasn't. | 看来还没有 |
Karl isn't sick. | 卡尔才没病 |
He saw my husband three days ago. | 他三天前去我丈夫那里就诊了 |
He has that new disease that all the gay men are spreading. | 他也患上了在同性恋男子群体中肆虐的那种疾病 |
That's a lie. | 你在说谎 |
He's the third man my husband's seen who's had it. | 他是我丈夫见过的第三位患者 |
The first two are dead. | 前两个都已经死了 |
I'm so sorry. I just thought you should know. | 我很遗憾我只是觉得你应该知道 |
I know, I know, I know, | 我懂我懂我懂 |
I know, I know it sounds unbelievable | 我知道这听起来难以置信 |
and faintly ridiculous, but bear with me on this... | 并且很荒唐但麻烦稍微忍耐下... |
Oh, hello, darling. It's perfect timing. | 你好啊亲爱的你来得正是时候 |
I was just telling everyone the story of our trip to Venice, | 我正在跟大家说我们的威尼斯之旅呢 |
when you accidentally knocked that gondolier into the water. | 你不小心把那个船夫撞进水里了 |
Now, did that really happen? | 这事是真的吗 |
Or is Karl just embellishing? | 还是卡尔在瞎说 |
No, that-that's not the kind of thing Karl would lie about. | 没有那种事情卡尔不会撒谎的 |
So, there he was, dripping wet, | 然后他浑身湿漉漉的 |
hacking up great lungfuls of the Grand Canal, | 肚子里装满了威尼斯大运河的水 |
and I realized it's very difficult | 我意识到一个人想保持体面 |
to maintain one's dignity... | 是一件很难的事情 |
- Hey. Where have you been all morning? - Ah... out. | -嗨早上你到哪里去了-出去了 |
Doing stuff. Doing great stuff, in fact. | 做事情准确说是做好事 |
Come with me outside. I've got something to show you. | 跟我到外面来我有东西要给你看 |
- Come on. - You never came to bed last night. | -来吧-你昨晚都没上床 |
Did you get any sleep at all? | 你有睡觉吗 |
No. No, it turns out one of the side effects | 没有我发现不停吸食可卡因 |
of near-constant cocaine use is a wee bit of insomnia. | 有一点副作用就是人会有点失眠 |
Come on. | 来吧 |
- Oh! Wow! - Right? | -哇-看到了吧 |
You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
- It... uh... you bought this? - I did. | -这个是你买的吗-没错 |
Well, uh, technically American Express bought it. | 准确地说是美国运通信用卡买的 |
But that bill's gonna get paid | 但是我的稿酬一进账 |
the second my first script payment comes through. | 我就会用那笔钱偿付 |
You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
Look, I know you've been working really hard, | 听着我知道你最近非常辛苦 |
and I get that you'd want to treat yourself... | 我也明白你想奖赏自己 |
Me? No. Whoa. | 自己不是 |
No, I didn't... This isn't for me. | 不不是的这不是给我买的 |
Y-You bought me a car? | 你给我买了一辆车 |
I did. | 是的 |
- Shut. Up. - I won't. | -不会吧-不骗你 |
This is me saying thank you. | 这是我对你的感谢 |
- For what? - My God, for everything. | -为了什么-天哪为了一切 |
For all the help you gave me with the script. | 为了你在剧本上给予我的帮助 |
For standing by me when Taylor lost her mind... | 为了你在泰勒发疯时对我的支持 |
Oh, God... Taylor's not gonna like this. | 天哪泰勒不会高兴的 |
Well, you know what? Taylor doesn't get a vote, okay? | 你知道吗这件事泰勒无权插手好吗 |
It looks expensive. Are you sure? | 看起来很贵你确定吗 |
Well, I made you a promise, right? | 我给你承诺过对吗 |
I said when this money came through, | 我说过等钱进账了 |
I would take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
People have made me a lot of promises in my life. | 我生活中有很多人给我许下过承诺 |
Nobody's ever kept one before. | 但之前都没人能够遵守 |
Well, this is me keeping mine. | 这是我兑现我的承诺 |
And this is just the beginning. | 而这仅仅是开始 |
So... do you like it? | 那么...你喜欢吗 |
It's perfect. | 太棒了 |
Just keep going straight. | 一直向前面直走 |
So I've been doing some research, | 我做了点功课 |
finding jobs a pregnant woman can do. | 找了些孕妇可以做的工作 |
I already have a job. | 我已经有工作了 |
You shouldn't be on your feet all day when you're expecting, | 要生产的女人不该做整天站着的工作 |
but don't worry. There are plenty of ways | 不过别担心对于你这样情况的女孩 |
a girl in your condition can make a living. | 还是有很多方法谋生的 |
Are there? | 是吗 |
Sure. You could be a pin setter in a bowling alley. | 当然了你可以去保龄球馆做保龄球摆放员 |
All you'd have to do is punch buttons. | 你只需要按按钮就行了 |
I found an opening at an alley in Anaheim. | 我看到阿纳海姆的一家保龄球馆在招人 |
Now take a left. | 现在左转 |
Or... there's a place hiring switchboard operators. | 或者还有个地方在招接线员 |
For that, you'd have to move to Barstow. | 不过那份工作你得搬去巴斯托 |
It sounds like you're trying to get rid of me. | 听上去你好像想甩掉我似的 |
Don't be silly. | 别傻了 |
I just thought it might be easier for you | 我只是觉得在新的城市里 |
to make a fresh start in a new city. | 你能够更容易有个好的开始 |
- Well, I'm not moving. - Okay. | -我不会搬走的-好吧 |
Just know I'm here for you. | 记住我会在你身边 |
For anything you need. | 为你提供一切所需 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Oh... uh, pull over, this is it. | 停车吧到了 |
This must be a mistake. | 你弄错了吧 |
A doctor wouldn't have his office in here. | 医生才不会把诊所开在这种地方 |
No, this is it. | 不就是这里 |
Are you sure you have the address right? | 你确定你把地址记对了吗 |
Sheila, I lied. I'm not here to see a doctor. | 希拉我骗了你我不是来见医生的 |
I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
I'm sorry. I just can't have this baby. | 抱歉我不能要这个孩子 |
What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
Please do not make me say this out loud. | 请别让我大声说出来 |
What you're going to do, it's illegal. | 你要干的这件事是不合法的 |
I know. | 我知道 |
God, how did you even hear about this place? | 天哪你到底是从哪里听来的这个地方 |
A girl at the diner referred me. | 餐厅的一个女孩推荐我来的 |
You... | 你 |
Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
You can't do this, it's not right. | 你不能这么做这是不对的 |
Sheila, please do not make this harder than it already is. | 希拉请别再给我增添负担了 |
I'm Sally Jones. We spoke on the phone. | 我是萨莉·琼斯我们通过电话 |
Who's she? | 她是谁 |
My friend. | 我的朋友 |
She'll drive me home afterwards. | 做完她要载我回家 |
- You got the money? - I do. | -带钱了吗-带了 |
Come on in. | 进来吧 |
Sheila. Please. | 希拉拜托 |
I really need a friend right now, more than ever. | 我现在比任何时候都需要朋友 |
- Here you go, son. - Thank you, sir. | -给你孩子-谢谢你先生 |
I'll have your car here in just a second. | 我马上为您把车开过来 |
- Terrific night. - Lovely seeing you all. | -美好的一晚-见到你们太开心了 |
Let's do it again very soon. | 我们隔几天再聚一次吧 |
Good night, Simone. See you at the wedding. | 晚安萨蒙妮婚礼再见吧 |
All right, we're alone. You can tell me now. | 好了现在没人了你可以说了 |
Tell you what? | 说什么 |
How I've upset you. And don't say you're fine. | 我又怎么惹你了别说你没事 |
You've barely said two words to me the entire evening. | 整晚上你就没跟我说几句话 |
Wait till we're in the car. | 等到车里再说 |
Can I at least have a headline? | 能不能给点提示 |
I ran into your doctor's wife in the ladies' room. | 我在洗手间撞上你医生的妻子了 |
Don't think I've ever met her. | 我不记得有见过她 |
She also works as a nurse. | 她也是名护士 |
In his office. | 在他诊所里 |
What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
You're sick. | 你生病了 |
Well, two things: first of all... | 我说两件事第一 |
I'm not sick. | 我没病 |
Secondly, what a gossipy bitch. | 第二她真是个八婆 |
- Are you saying she lied? - I'm not... symptomatic. | -你是说她撒谎了吗-我没有症状 |
- I feel fine. - So what's the makeup hiding? | -我感觉很好-那你化妆是在掩藏什么 |
A spot. | 一个脓疱 |
- Don't you mean a lesion? - Oh, come on, | -你是说病变吗-拜托 |
it's miniscule. | 那很小 |
Do you have any idea how scared I am? | 你知道我有多害怕吗 |
- You don't have it. - What? | -你没有感染-什么 |
Look, the fact is, it can only be transmitted through blood | 事实是这病只能通过血液 |
or bodily fluids, and we rarely had sex, | 或者体液传播我们很少有性生活 |
and never without a condom. | 就算有也都是戴了套的 |
Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
- That I'm scared for myself? - Darling, darling, darling, | -我是在为自己担心-亲爱的 |
I, I, I... I should have told you, | 我我应该告诉你的 |
my love, I just... | 亲爱的我只是... |
I did... I just didn't want to spoil your trip. | 我我不想破坏了你的旅行 |
Oh, God, the trip. | 天旅行 |
Look, I'm so sorry. I-I-I-I promise | 我很抱歉我保证 |
I... I-I will call once a week while you're away, | 你走期间我会每周给你打一次电话 |
with, with full medical updates. | 告诉你病情的最新进展 |
You think I'm still going? | 你觉得我还会去吗 |
That I'd leave you at a time like this? | 在这种时候离开你 |
And what would staying achieve? | 你留下来又能改变什么呢 |
Other than letting me know | 除了让我知道 |
that you think I won't make it past Labor Day? | 你觉得我挺不过劳工节 |
You need care, Karl. | 你需要关照卡尔 |
Specialists. And at least one doctor whose wife | 专家而且得找个妻子 |
is not the goddamn town crier! | 不是大嘴巴的医生 |
I know how much Tommy means to you. | 我知道汤米对你有多重要 |
I'm staying with you, and that is the end | 我要留下来陪你没有 |
of this discussion. | 商量的余地 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
- Do you want some whiskey? - Whiskey? | -你想喝点威士忌吗-威士忌 |
It's good to get a little drunk before you start. | 在开始前喝醉对你有好处 |
Helps with the pain. | 能缓解疼痛 |
- No, thank you. - Suit yourself. | -不了谢谢-随你便 |
Just give me a couple of minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
I got to get some plastic over the table. | 我得在桌上铺点塑料 |
She's doing this in the kitchen? | 她要在厨房里做吗 |
Apparently. | 显然是的 |
But it's an invasive procedure. | 可这是侵入性操作 |
It requires a clean environment. Sterilized instruments. | 需要干净的环境消毒器械 |
Well, this is all I can afford. | 我只负担得起这个了 |
I'm out of options, Sheila. | 我无计可施了希拉 |
Please understand. | 请理解 |
There's something you don't know. | 有件事你不知道 |
There's something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你 |
What's that? | 什么事 |
I had a child once, | 我曾有个孩子 |
but she died. | 但她过世了 |
I left the gate to the backyard open. | 我没有关上后院的大门 |
She wandered out into the street | 她漫步到了街上 |
and she was hit by a car. | 被车撞了 |
It's been years, but I think about her every day. | 已经过去了很多年但我每天都在想她 |
Sometimes, late at night, | 有时在深夜 |
I wonder what kind of young woman she'd have turned into. | 我会想要是她还活着她会长成一个怎样的女人 |
How could you tell me something like that right now? | 你怎么能在此时此刻跟我说这种事 |
Are you... are you trying to make me feel guilty? | 你想要我感到内疚吗 |
No, you don't understand. | 不你不明白 |
No, I think you don't understand, Sheila. | 不不明白的是你希拉 |
- I have to do this. - Honey, I'm trying to say... | -我必须这么做-亲爱的我想说的是 |
I think my daughter would have grown up to be a lot like you. | 我想我女儿长大后会很像你 |
That is one of the reasons I love you. | 这也是我爱你的原因之一 |
But right now I'm afraid for you | 但现在我为你担心 |
because women die in places like this. | 因为女人会在这样的地方死去 |
I can't let that happen. | 我不能允许这样的事发生 |
Sheila, I'm single and I'm broke. | 希拉我单身还没钱 |
I can't raise a baby. | 我没能力抚养小孩 |
We'll figure it out. We just need time to think. | 我们会想出办法的我们只是需要时间思考 |
- Let me help you. - How? | -让我帮你-怎么帮 |
Well, I'll... | 我 |
I'll get some... I'll get my hands on some money. | 我会我会去筹一些钱 |
We can go somewhere else, somewhere safe, but please, | 我们可以去别处一个安全的地方但是拜托 |
let's get out of here. | 离开这里 |
Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Yeah, this is she. | 我就是 |
No, I haven't lost my Amex. Why? | 没我的美国运通信用卡没丢怎么了 |
Suspicious activity? | 可疑活动 |
Um, how much was spent? | 刷了多少钱 |
Nice car. | 车子不错 |
Taylor. | 泰勒 |
- Were you in the house? - I came to talk to Eli | -你刚从家里出来吗-我是来找伊莱的 |
so he could explain to me why my credit card is maxed out, | 好让他给我解释为什么我的信用卡被刷爆了 |
and then I saw you pull up in this brand-new car. | 然后我看到你停下这辆崭新的车 |
Well, I-I don't know when he'll be home. | 我不知道他什么时候回家 |
He has a meeting at Paramount and... | 他要在派拉蒙参加一个会议 |
He bought it for you, didn't he? | 这是他买给你的对吗 |
I told him it was too much. | 我跟他说了这太贵重 |
- When? - The moment he gave it to me. | -什么时候-他给我的那一刻 |
No. I'm asking when did he give it to you? | 不我是问他什么时候给你的 |
Before I saw you in the park this morning or after? | 在我今早在公园里看到你之前还是之后 |
After. | 之后 |
So why didn't you insist he take it back? | 那你怎么没坚持退回去 |
I was so surprised, I didn't know what to say. | 我很意外我不知道该说什么 |
Surprised? Jade, I had just told you that when Eli is high, | 意外洁德我刚跟你说了伊莱嗨了以后 |
- he's stupid with money. - Well, I don't think it's stupid. | -他就会乱花钱-我不认为这是乱花钱 |
I spend every day cooking and cleaning, | 我每天要做饭打扫 |
running errands and looking after you both. | 跑腿照顾你俩 |
I think it's nice that someone actually | 我觉得这很好终于有人 |
wanted to say thank you. | 想说谢谢了 |
You want a thank you? Okay, fine, Jade. | 你想有人谢谢你行洁德 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Now give me the keys. | 钥匙给我 |
- Why? - 'Cause I'm gonna return the car, obviously. | -为什么-因为我要把车退回去 |
No. | 不 |
- What do you mean no? - You can't return the car. | -你这是什么意思-你不能把车退掉 |
It's not yours. Eli bought it for me. | 车不是你的是伊莱买给我的 |
Yeah, but he's coked out of his mind. | 但他是因为嗑药嗑疯了才买的 |
To accept a gift from a man in that condition | 接受一个这种情况下男人送的礼物 |
is not a good look. | "吃相"可不太好看 |
My God. Why are you acting like this? | 天你为什么这样子 |
I haven't done anything wrong. | 我没有做过任何错事 |
You are taking advantage of this situation. | 你是在趁人之危 |
You're using Eli. Just give me the keys. | 你在利用伊莱钥匙给我 |
Stop it. If anyone is a user, | 够了要说谁是使用者[瘾君子]的话 |
Taylor, it's you. You have been using me for months. | 那也是你泰勒你利用了我好几个月了 |
I saved you. I brought you into my home. | 我救了你我让你住进我家 |
You did that for yourself, not for me. | 你那是为了你自己不是我 |
Your marriage was falling apart and you needed a distraction. | 你的婚姻分崩离析你需要一个分心的事物 |
Eli wasn't writing or making money, | 伊莱写不出剧本赚不到钱 |
and you were so angry | 你很生气 |
you could barely even look at him. | 你几乎都不正眼看他 |
By the way, I'm the one who got him writing again. | 对了是我让他再次开始写作的 |
I did that for you. | 我是为了你 |
You're welcome. | 不用谢 |
I keep wondering why Eli started using again. | 我一直在想为什么伊莱复吸 |
Are you the reason? | 是因为你吗 |
Oh, my God. We shouldn't be doing this. | 天呐我们不该这样 |
Fighting and throwing blame at each other. | 吵架互相责备 |
We're supposed to be a family. | 我们应该是一家人的 |
Stop it. Stop it, Jade! | 够了够了洁德 |
Eli and I are a family. | 我和伊莱是一家人 |
You are a houseguest. | 你是房客 |
That's all. | 仅此而已 |
You know what, Jade? Go upstairs, | 知道吗洁德上楼 |
get your stuff. I want you out of my house now! | 收拾你的东西我要你立刻离开我家 |
That's not gonna happen. | 想得美 |
You can leave again if you want, | 你要想的话你可以再次离开 |
but I'm not going anywhere, | 我反正是不会走的 |
and I'm keeping the car. | 而且我要把车留下 |
I'm not gonna let you take it away from me. | 我不会让你把它夺走 |
Tommy, come in. | 汤米进来 |
Hi. I have great news. | 嗨我有好消息 |
I returned your brooch and I got your replacement gift. | 我把你的胸针退掉了我给你买了替代礼品 |
Well, it's not a traditional gift | 不是传统意义上的礼物 |
so much as a tribute to you. | 只是对你表达敬意 |
I sure hope you like it because, uh, | 我希望你喜欢因为 |
I can't really return it. | 我不能退掉 |
Hey. You look sad. What's wrong? | 你看着不开心怎么了 |
We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
Hey. Hey, great news. | 好消息 |
Paramount wants to talk to me about adapting a novel. | 派拉蒙想让我改编一本小说 |
I got a meeting on Friday. I'm telling you, | 我周五要去开会我跟你说 |
this comeback shit is really starting to get real. | 我是真的要东山再起了 |
I'm really, really happy for you. | 我真的为你感到开心 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
Taylor stopped by. | 泰勒之前来了 |
I'm guessing that didn't go so well, huh? | 我猜你们的见面不是很和谐对吗 |
Oh, Eli. | 伊莱 |
I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
I hate that she's putting me in this position. | 我讨厌她让我陷入这种境地 |
What position? What are you talking about? | 什么境地你在说什么 |
She wants me to get the passwords to your accounts, | 她想让我搞到你账户的密码 |
so she can take away all your money. | 这样她就能拿走你所有的钱 |
Cancel the trip? | 取消旅行 |
I can't leave when Karl is sick. | 我不能在卡尔生病时离开 |
Yeah, but-but he's not even in the hospital. | 可他都没有住院 |
Not yet, but this disease is unpredictable. | 暂时还没但这个病无法预测 |
I need to be here. | 我得留下来 |
No, that's not fair. This was supposed to be | 不这不公平这本应是 |
the best summer of my life. | 我这辈子最棒的一个夏天 |
And this could be the last summer of Karl's life, | 这也可能是卡尔一生里最后一个夏天 |
so please stop sulking. | 所以拜托别生气了 |
- What are you doing? - I need a drink. | -你在干什么-我要喝酒 |
You're barely 18. | 你才刚满18岁 |
Yeah, well, dating you has aged me. | 嗯跟你交往让我老了很多 |
Give me that. | 给我 |
One week, that's all I ask. | 一周这是我唯一要求 |
Nothing can happen in-in a-a week. | 一周时间不会发生任何事的 |
What would be the point? I wouldn't enjoy myself. | 那有什么意义我不会开心的 |
In Paris? With me? | 跟我一起去巴黎都不开心吗 |
My husband is dying. | 我丈夫要死了 |
Can you not understand what that means? | 你不明白这意味着什么吗 |
So what's gonna happen to us? | 那我们的关系会怎样 |
I don't think there can be an "Us." | 我想"我们"是成不了的 |
Look... | 听着 |
I know that I can act like a kid sometimes, | 我知道有时我的行为像小孩 |
but if you give me another chance, I can be more mature. | 但如果你再给我次机会我可以更加成熟 |
No. | 不 |
You stay young. | 你保持年轻就好 |
I'm the one who needs to grow up. | 需要成长的人是我 |
That might be Karl's doctor. | 可能是卡尔的医生打来的 |
I, I'm gonna take it in the other room. | 我要去隔壁房间接 |
- Simone... - No. | -萨蒙妮-不 |
Tommy. | 汤米 |
All right, great, | 好极了 |
and you can transfer those funds today, right? | 你今天就能把钱转走对吗 |
All right, thank you. Yeah, I'll talk to you. Bye. | 好的谢谢回头聊再见 |
All right. All right, so my business manager's on it. | 好了我的业务经理在处理了 |
He's gonna reset the passwords to all my accounts. | 他会重置我所有账户的密码 |
And I spoke to Lamar. I forbid him to speak to Taylor, | 我跟拉马尔谈了我禁止他和泰勒交流 |
so she can't use him to try to get to my script payments. | 这样她就不能利用他来获得我的剧本报酬 |
That's a relief. | 真是松了口气 |
Do you think it'll be enough? | 你觉得这样做够了吗 |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
Taylor was here, in the house, while we were out. | 我们之前出去的时候泰勒来过 |
Maybe we should think about changing the locks. | 或许我们该换锁 |
Whoa. Uh, I mean, she's my wife and she loves me. | 她是我老婆她爱我 |
In her way she's just trying to protect me. | 她只是想用她的方式保护我 |
She's trying to control you. | 她是想控制你 |
There's a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
I don't know. | 我说不好 |
I mean, maybe I should just call her. | 也许我该给她打电话 |
No! | 不 |
I mean, I know you want to believe that she's gonna come around, | 我知道你想相信她会回心转意 |
but you have to know, deep down, there's no way she's ever | 但你得明白她永远不可能 |
gonna get on board with the idea of you using. | 同意你吸毒 |
And she's threatening to call your dad. | 她还威胁要告诉你爸 |
My dad? Are you fucking kidding me? | 我爸你逗我吗 |
Why? | 为什么 |
She knows that I don't speak to him. Goddamn it. | 她知道我不跟他说话的该死 |
She can't just fucking do that. | 她不能这么做 |
She's trying to make you feel small. | 她想让你觉得渺小 |
I hate that she's treating you this way. | 我讨厌她这么对你 |
The last thing I want is to see you lose everything | 我最不想看到的就是你失去 |
you've been working so hard to get. | 你为之努力赚取的一切 |
Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话 |
Our handyman. You're right. | 我们的勤杂工你说得对 |
We're gonna change those fucking locks. | 我们得把锁换了 |
Rob's got an awful lot of old sports equipment. | 罗伯有很多旧运动装备 |
And he never uses any of it. | 他从来不用 |
So I'm taking it to the pawnshop | 我要把它们拿去当了 |
and giving the cash to April. | 然后把钱给艾普尔 |
Well, that'll be a nice chunk of change. | 那可有不少钱啊 |
It will be easier for her to make a rational decision about the baby | 要是她不用过多担心钱的话 |
if she's not so worried about money. | 在孩子问题上她会更容易做出理智的决定 |
I still can't believe you talked her out of it. | 我还是无法相信你竟然说服了她不去堕胎 |
That horrible place? I couldn't let her stay. | 那个可怕的地方我实在看不下去 |
Here, put this in the big pile, please. | 拿着放到箱子里 |
I got to admit I'm a bit surprised. | 我得承认我有点没想到 |
Surprised? | 没想到 |
She's pregnant with your husband's kid. | 她怀上了你老公的孩子 |
Most wives in that situation | 大多数妻子在这种情况下 |
wouldn't care how rusty the knives were. | 根本不会在乎刀有多钝 |
Couldn't let anything happen to April or her baby. | 不能让艾普尔或者她孩子出事 |
Honey, y-you know that she could still decide to get rid of it. | 亲爱的你知道她还是可以决定打掉的吧 |
I know. That's why I have to work hard | 我知道所以接下来几天里 |
over the next few days to change her mind. | 我要更加努力改变她的主意 |
Well, talk to her about adoption. | 跟她说说领养 |
You know, there's-there's plenty of nice people out there | 有很多好人 |
who can't have kids. | 不孕不育 |
I'll mention that. | 我会跟她说的 |
There's also another possibility. | 还有一个可能 |
What's that? | 是什么 |
Rob and I could raise the baby. | 我和罗伯可以抚养那孩子 |
What? | 什么 |
I've got it all figured out. | 我都想好了 |
I'll support April until the baby arrives, | 我会一直陪着艾普尔直到孩子出世 |
then I'll offer to raise it. | 然后我会提出抚养它 |
As far as Rob's concerned, I could arrange some scenario, | 就罗伯而言我可以策划一个方案 |
finding it in a bassinet in a park, abandoned. | 比如在公园里的摇篮车里发现被抛弃的孩子 |
No one would ever have to know the truth. | 没人需要知道真相 |
Rob would have his child, April could have her career, | 罗伯可以拥有自己的孩子艾普尔也能有自己的事业 |
everyone would be happy. | 皆大欢喜 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
At first I thought it was funny, | 一开始我还觉得挺好玩的 |
you becoming friends with your husband's slut. | 你和你老公的母狗成了朋友 |
- Sheila, that word. - And then, when you kept getting | -希拉别用那词-然后当你和她 |
closer to her, I thought you were a little nutty. | 走得越来越近我以为你有点疯癫 |
But no. You're sick. | 但是不是你是变态 |
I'm not sick. | 我不是变态 |
Your kid is dead. | 你孩子死了 |
And you're trying to replace her with April's baby. | 你想用艾普尔的孩子替代她 |
That is not what I'm doing. | 才不是这样 |
That is what you're doing from where I'm standing. | 从我的角度看你就是在这么做 |
You're not allowed to judge me. | 你没资格评判我 |
Not until you pick out Benny's casket | 除非你给本尼挑选了棺材 |
and dress him in his Sunday best | 为他穿上最美的衣服 |
and put him in the ground. | 将他葬于地下 |
Until you do that, I don't want to hear another word | 在那之前我不想再听到你的 |
from you. | 任何一句话 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Simone, thank God you answered. | 萨蒙妮还好你接了 |
Naomi. What's going on? | 娜奥米怎么了 |
I ran out without my purse, | 我没带钱包就出门了 |
and I don't have my insurance card or my ID, | 我没有医保卡和身份证 |
and the housekeeper isn't answering, | 女管家也不接电话 |
and I don't have anyone else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
Slow down. What's going on? Where are you? | 慢点出什么事了你在哪 |
I'm at the hospital. | 我在医院 |
I need my purse. Can you please bring it? | 我需要我的钱包你能带过来吗 |
Well, of course. What's happened? | 当然怎么了 |
Tommy's been in a car accident. | 汤米出车祸了 |
I-I'll be right there. | 我马上过来 |
Yes. Can I help you? | 你好有何贵干 |
I'm here to speak to Rob Stanton. | 我是来找罗伯·斯坦顿的 |
- Do you have an appointment? - No. | -你有预约吗-没 |
But I'm not leaving until I speak to him. | 不跟他说上话我就不走 |
I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
Tell him it's April. | 跟他说是艾普尔找她 |
So you know who I am. | 所以你知道我是谁 |
I do. | 是的 |
I'm sorry, but he won't see you. | 抱歉但他不会见你 |
I really think that you should go. | 你真的该走了 |
Miss! | 小姐 |
Please stop. | 请停下 |
I'm sorry, Mr. Stanton. | 抱歉斯坦顿先生 |
I told her you were busy. | 我跟她说了你很忙 |
It's all right. What do you want? | 没事你想要什么 |
One lousy minute of your time. | 占用你一分钟 |
You owe me that, don't you think? | 这是你欠我的你不觉得吗 |
Claire, go ahead and shut the door. | 克莱尔出去把门关上 |
I'm sorry I didn't return your phone calls. | 抱歉我没有回你电话 |
I thought a clean break was just better for... | 我想着一刀两断更好... |
I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
Don't worry. I don't need anything from you. | 别担心我不需要你给我什么 |
I'm not keeping it. | 我不会留着 |
The way you treated me, | 你对待我的方式 |
I wasn't even going to tell you. | 我本来都不想告诉你的 |
But I'm not a bad person. | 但我不是坏人 |
You have a right to know. | 你有权知道 |
Anyway, that's all I came here to say, so... | 总之这就是我来此想对你说的 |
goodbye. | 再见 |
Have a nice life. | 祝你生活美满 |
Wait. | 等等 |
Simone, thank you so much. | 萨蒙妮太谢谢你了 |
- Where's Tommy? - They're doing some scans of his head. | -汤米在哪-他们在扫描他的头部 |
He has a possible concussion. | 他可能有脑震荡 |
They need to be sure there's no swelling. | 他们要确保没有任何肿胀 |
But he'll be all right? | 但他不会有事 |
He's pretty banged up. | 他受了很多伤 |
He has a bad cut on his leg, but he'll recover. | 他腿上划了道口子不过他会好起来的 |
- Oh, thank God. - He was driving while drunk. | -谢天谢地-他醉酒驾驶 |
I couldn't believe it when the nurse told me. | 护士告诉我的时候我完全不敢相信 |
Tommy would never... | 汤米绝不会... |
God. What's happened to my boy? | 天我儿子到底怎么了 |
I feel so awful. | 我感觉好惭愧 |
You're so sweet to be here. | 你能来真好 |
Even now, when you're going through your own hell. | 尤其是现在你还要应付自己的难事 |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
I know about Karl, | 我知道卡尔的事了 |
how he's sick with that gay disease. | 他染上了那个同志疾病 |
I don't know what you've heard, but... | 我不知道你听说了什么但是 |
Ida Coy told me. | 艾达·考伊跟我说了 |
She was in one of the stalls | 她在厕所隔间里 |
when you were talking to Dr. Bennett's wife. | 听到了你和本奈特医生的妻子之间的对话 |
Oh, God. Well, please don't tell anyone else. | 天呐求你别再告诉任何人了 |
Karl would be so upset. | 卡尔一定会很生气的 |
I don't care about Karl. | 我才不在乎卡尔 |
You're the one I'm concerned for. | 我担心的是你 |
Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
Well, I don't have it, if that's what you're asking. | 如果你是想问我有没有被染病我没有 |
Well, I hope not. | 但愿没有吧 |
No one seems to know how those people are spreading it. | 似乎没人知道那些人是怎么让这病肆虐的 |
We brought your son to a room if you want to see him. | 我们把你儿子带去了房间里想见可以去见了 |
Yes, please, let's go. | 好的拜托了我们走 |
Oh, but we can only allow family back there. | 但只允许家属进去 |
Oh, Simone is practically family. | 萨蒙妮也几乎算是家人了 |
Sorry, it's policy. | 抱歉这是规定 |
- It's fine. Just-just call me later. - I will. | -没事你回头打电话给我吧-我会的 |
And I will be there for you when you need me. | 如果你需要我我一定会支持你的 |
Truth is, I fell in love with Jade | 事实是我爱上洁德的时候 |
without really knowing who she was. | 完全不清楚她是个什么样的人 |
And what's worse is I brought her into my home. | 更糟糕的是我把她带进了我的家中 |
Now she's sleeping in my bed and I'm living in a hotel. | 现在她睡在我的床上我却住在酒店里 |
I need her out of my house. | 我要她滚出我家 |
But she's enabling my drug addict husband | 但她在怂恿我那吸毒的丈夫 |
and I don't think he'll just let her go. | 我觉得他是不会放她走的 |
Not to mention the fact that you and I both know | 更别提你我都清楚 |
how intensely she can react when she feels threatened. | 当她觉得受到威胁时会做出多么过激的反应 |
If I'm gonna get her out of the house, I need to be smart. | 如果我要把她赶出我家我需要聪明点 |
I need leverage. | 我需要筹码 |
And I thought you might be just the person to help me with that. | 我觉得你可能是帮助我的最佳人选 |
Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
I'm thinking, you scratch my back, I scratch yours. | 我的想法是你帮我挠背我也帮你挠背 |
All you got to do is tell me where it itches. | 你只需要告诉我哪里痒就行了 |
They set my bail at $10,000. | 他们把我的保释金定成了1万美元 |
They seem to think I'm dangerous. | 他们似乎觉得我很危险 |
Well, as luck would have it, I brought my checkbook. | 算你走运我带支票簿来了 |
Well, in that case, how can I help? | 那样的话我能帮上你什么忙 |
Tell me everything you know about Jade. | 把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我 |
Well, for starters, that's not her real name. | 首先那不是她的真名 |
Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
Hold on, darling. You ain't heard nothing yet. | 别急亲爱的更劲爆的还在后面呢 |
Oh, my poor baby. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
How is his leg? | 他的腿怎么样了 |
Well, he needed some stitches, | 缝了几针 |
but he will be good as new in no time. | 不过很快就能恢复如初了 |
What in the world? | 这是什么鬼 |
Who's Simone? | 萨蒙妮是谁 |
That his girlfriend? | 是他女朋友吗 |
Bit young for a tattoo. | 这么年轻就文身 |
One day he's gonna regret that. | 以后情变了肯定会后悔的 |
So will she. | 她也会后悔的 |
Hey there. | 你好啊 |
How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
Better, now that you're here. | 你来了我就觉得好多了 |
Need help with anything? | 需要我帮忙做点什么吗 |
Oh, I'm just peeling potatoes. I think I can handle it. | 我只是在给土豆削皮而已我觉得我可以应付 |
I'm gonna change clothes. | 我去换身衣服 |
When I'm done, I'll come down and set the table for you. | 等我换完我要下来帮你摆桌子 |
You're sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
Leo. | 利奥 |
What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
Where's Rob? | 罗伯去哪儿了 |
He just went upstairs. Is something wrong? | 他刚刚上楼了是出什么事了吗 |
Yeah, you need to come to our house. | 是的你需要去我家一趟 |
You got a phone call from you-know-who. | 那个人给你打来电话了 |
She said it's important. | 她说有要紧的事 |
And Sheila wanted me to tell you | 希拉希望我告诉你 |
this is the last time she's doing this for you. | 这是她最后一次帮你了 |
She's still angry with me? | 她还在生我的气吗 |
Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
Do you think I'm a horrible person? | 你觉得我是个糟糕的人吗 |
Nah, I think you're a nice lady | 不我认为你是个好女人 |
who's gotten herself in a real fucking mess. | 只是陷入了大麻烦中 |
We're here. | 我们来了 |
Is she serious? | 她是认真的吗 |
Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Sheila. What took you so long? | 希拉你怎么这么久才来 |
Long story. I-Is everything okay? | 说来话长一切都还好吧 |
Better than okay. Everything is wonderful. | 简直好极了好到不能再好 |
Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
I went to Rob's office to let him know that I'm pregnant. | 我去了罗伯的办公室告诉他我怀孕的事 |
You did what? | 你干了什么 |
I figured the S.O.B. had a right to know. | 我觉得那个混蛋有权知道 |
Anyway, I stormed into his office and I blurted it out, | 总之我冲进他的办公室把这事抖出来了 |
and do you know what that big galoot did? | 你知道那个笨蛋干了什么吗 |
No. | 不知道 |
He got down on one knee | 他单膝跪地 |
and asked me if I would marry him. | 问我愿不愿意嫁给他 |
But no, but he's still married. | 但是他还没离婚啊 |
That's what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
But he told me that his marriage is ending. | 但他说他的婚姻就快结束了 |
He said he just needs six months. | 他说只要再给他六个月的时间就行 |
Six months. | 六个月 |
And then | 到时候 |
he'll be totally free. | 他就会彻底自由了 |
Anyway, I just wanted to call to tell you first. | 总之我只想打个电话先告诉你 |
Now I have to call and tell my mother. | 接下来我要打电话告诉我妈了 |
Oh, Sheila. | 希拉 |
I am so happy. | 我真是太幸福了 |
I would ask if everything's okay, but, uh, | 我倒是想问问你是不是遇到什么事了 |
I don't think I'm allowed to talk to you anymore. | 但好像我不能再跟你说话了 |
So... | 所以... |
泰勒: 打给我我们要谈谈洁德的事 | |
屏蔽联系人 取消 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”