傲骨之战第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Please raise your right hand | 请举起右手 |
and repeat after me: | 跟我念 |
I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear... | 我 Donald John Trump 谨庄严宣誓 |
I, Donald John Trump, | 我 Donald John Trump |
do solemnly swear... | 谨庄严宣誓 |
... that I will faithfully execute... | 我必忠实执行 |
... that I will faithfully execute... | 我必忠实执行 |
... the Office of President of the... | 合众国总统职务 |
Those of you unclear about the schedule, | 不清楚考试安排的我再多说一句 |
today's portion of the exam will consist of two sections. | 今天考试内容分为两部分 |
You will have three hours to complete each one. | 每场考试三小时 |
Anything that's unclear on the exam... | 还有不清楚的可以... |
What? What's wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
I'm a lawyer. | 我考上了 |
Oh, babe. | 亲爱的 |
Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
I'm a lawyer! | 我当上律师了 |
I'm a lawyer. Oh, my God. | 我是律师了 老天 |
I'm resigning. | 我要辞职了 |
To go where? | 你要上哪去 |
Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
I'm retiring. | 我要退休了 |
Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
When? | 什么时候 |
Two weeks. | 两周以后 |
I don't want to leave you in the lurch. | 我不想把烂摊子丢给你们 |
So, I'll just, uh, finish out the Kendall case. | 所以我会结了Kendall的案子 |
查看完整请点击 | |
Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要走呢 |
We're top heavy. | 团队太臃肿了 |
Eight name partners. | 八位冠名合伙人 |
I'm ready to live my life. | 我准备好开始我的新生活了 |
Write a memoir, take a deep breath. | 写本回忆录 喘口气 |
Well... | 好吧 |
congratulations, Diane. | 恭喜 Diane |
Thank you, David. | 谢谢 David |
Good morning. Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, | 早上好这里是Lockhart,Deckler,Gussman,Lee, |
Lyman, Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum & Associates, | Lyman,Gilbert-Lurie,Kagan,Tannebaum律所 |
how may I direct your call? | 需要我为您转接吗 |
I heard they fire half of us in the first month. | 我听说一个月后会筛一半的人 |
Oh, yeah, yeah, I heard that, too. | 是的 我也听说了 |
We should stick together. | 我们应该抱团 |
Uh, I'm Lili. | 我叫Lili |
Maia. | 我叫Maia |
Uh, pretty ring. What is it? | 真好看 这是什么戒指 |
Oh, it's a rosary ring. | 这是念珠戒 |
Are you religious? | 你信教吗 |
No, no. | 不 |
Just nervous. | 只是为了缓解紧张 |
Stand up! | 起立 |
Those seats are for clients. | 那是客户坐的位置 |
Follow me and try to keep up. | 跟着我 别落下 |
Lockhart, Deckler, Lee is the result of a merger | 是由三所中型律所 |
of three mid-sized firms. | 合并而成的 |
We are now the largest civil litigator in the Midwest, | 是目前中西部最大的民事诉讼律所 |
and you are lucky to be here. | 能上这来你们应该感到荣幸 |
As new associates, you can be fired at any time, | 新来的律师随时面临被开除的危险 |
and many of you will be. | 你们大部分都不会留下 |
This is not lawyer camp. | 这里不是律师集训营 |
We are not here to help you learn. | 我们的工作不是帮助你们学习 |
You are here to help us. | 是由你们来协助我们 |
If a partner needs their dry-cleaning, | 要是有合伙人需要干洗 |
treat it like a clerkship for Justice Kennedy. | 把他们当上帝伺候 |
Any questions? | 有疑问吗 |
This is a depo dump. | 这里是档案库 |
We need to know what is in every one of these | 你们需要知道这里的85632个文件 |
85,632 documents. | 都说了什么 |
Come forward when I call your name. | 念到名字的上前来 |
Michael Baer. | |
- Uh, where do I work? - David Yoo. | - 我该坐哪 |
Lili Brenner. | |
Maia... | |
Maia Rindell? | 是Maia Rindell吧 |
How are you doing, Maia? | 感觉还行吗 Maia |
- Good. - No, no, no, | - 很好 - 不 |
here, you take these. | 这些是你的 |
Say hello to your parents for me, will you? | 替我向你父母问好 |
Sure. | 好的 |
Oh, by the way, this came for you this morning. | 对了 这是给你的 早上送过来的 |
Burl Ferrand. | |
Rebecca Luzzatto. | |
Mom. | 妈妈 |
Please don't send me anything else, okay? | 别再给我寄东西了好吗 |
Um, I appreciate it, you know I do, | 我很喜欢 你知道的 |
but, uh, it's making me look, um... | 但是这让我看起来... |
I don't know, entitled. | 怎么说 被罩着 |
Are people not being nice to you, dear? | 他们对你不好吗 亲爱的 |
No, Mom, they're being great. | 不 妈妈 他们很好 |
It's the attention. | 他们太照顾我了 |
You know, I want to just... blend in. | 你懂的 我只是希望可以自己融入进来 |
Do you want me to ask Diane to put you in your own office? | 需要我让Diane给你安排独立的办公室吗 |
No, Mom, no, please, okay? | 不 妈妈 不用了 求你了 |
Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
- Because we can call Diane. - No. Everything is fine. | - 我可以联系Diane的 - 不用了 这样就很好 |
All right, we got to go. | 好吧 要挂了 |
And, uh, I'll check in with Diane later. | 我待会打电话给Diane |
No, Mom-Mom, it's okay. | 不用了 妈妈 没事的 |
Love you, sweetheart. | 爱你 宝贝 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman, | |
Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan... | |
Enough with the lilies. | 这里百合够多了 |
You know, some of us have allergies. | 有些人对花粉过敏的 |
Oh, I'm actually a new associate here. | 我是新来的 |
Good for you. | 真为你高兴 |
Just go tell your head florist... | 告诉你买花的店子 |
no more lilies. | 别再送百合了 |
Maia Rindell? | |
Maia. | |
- How you doing? - Good. | - 感觉怎么样 - 很好 |
- Your first day as a lawyer. - Good. Mm. | 这是你当上律师的第一天 |
Your parents called. | 你父母给我打电话了 |
- Oh, God, I told them not to. - No, it's all right. | - 天哪 我让他们别这么做 - 没事 |
They're worried you might be being ostracized. | 他们担心你受欺负 |
Oh, they have got to stop. | 他们不能再这么下去了 |
- Really... - It's okay. | - 真的 - 没关系 |
There is an empty office downstairs that I can... | 楼下有间空办公室 我可以... |
- No, no, please. - Oh, come on, | - 不用了 真的 - 没事的 |
- I-I don't want anything. - come on... | - 我什么都不需要 - 别客气 |
let your godmother spoil you a little bit. | 让教母宠你一下嘛 |
Diane, please. | 不用了 Diane |
Oh, I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
This was given to me by Pearl Hart, | 这是Pearl Hart给我的 |
the first female public defender in Chicago. | 芝加哥第一位女性公共辩护人 |
Now it's yours. | 现在是你的了 |
Seriously? | 真的吗 |
I'm retiring. You're starting. | 我就退休了 而你现在刚起步 |
It's fitting. Like a baton. | 就像是接力棒 正合适 |
Now it's your turn to carry it. | 轮到你带着它了 |
- Oh, I haven't done anything yet. - I hadn't, either. | - 我还什么都没做成 - 我当初也一样 |
This will force you to, okay? | 这会鞭策你 |
Let's make the most of my two weeks left of mentoring. | 我还有最后两个星期可以教教你 |
Take notes on this deposition. | 跟我去旁听这个取证 做好笔记 |
Afterwards, I'll ask you what you think we should offer | 之后我会问你 应该给多少庭外和解费 |
as a settlement. | |
Lucca. | |
Ms. Lockhart. Hello. | Lockhart女士 你好 |
I didn't know you joined Reddick and Boseman. | 我不知道你进了Reddick&Boseman律所 |
- Four months ago. - Oh. | - 四个月前就在这了 - 是吗 |
Alicia, too? | Alicia也来了吗 |
- No, just me. - Well, congratulations. | - 没有 就我一个人 - 恭喜 |
- Shall we get started here, or do we... - Diane, sorry I'm late. | - 可以开始了吗 还是... - Diane 抱歉来晚了 |
Judge Monroe stopped me in the elevator. | 我在电梯里撞见了Monroe法官 |
How is everyone? | 大家都还好吗 |
So, this is so confusing. | 这可真伤脑筋 |
Which side am I on here? | 我是站在哪边的呢 |
Eeny... | 点点豆豆 |
meeny... miny... | 米梁二豆 和尚不在... |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Someone help! | 救命 |
- Leave him alone! - Ow, I'm sick! | - 别打他 - 我好难受 |
- Leave him alone! - I'm sick! Let me up! | - 别打他 - 我难受死了 让我起来 |
Let me up... | 让我起来 |
You shot that video, didn't you, Mr. Hunter? | 这是你录的吗 Hunter先生 |
- Yes. - Would you tell us what you saw? | - 是的 - 可以跟我们描述一下你所看到的吗 |
- I saw these cops tackling Toby. - And that would be | - 我看到这些警察在攻击Toby - 所以上面这位就是受害者 |
Mr. Toby Kendall, the victim right here? | Toby Kendall 对吗 |
- Objection as to "victim." - Really, Diane? | - 反对 怎么就是受害者了 - 认真的吗 Diane |
The gentleman's in a wheelchair; his parents have to feed him. | 他坐在轮椅上 靠他父母过活 |
Now what do you want me to call him, um... | 你想让我怎么叫他 |
- "happy participant"? - "Arreste" is good by me. | - "快乐的涉事人"吗 - "被捕人" 就行 |
No, you can preserve your objection for the record, | 不 你可以对录像持反对观点 |
but that right there is no "arrestee." | 但是上面这位可不是被捕人 |
Stop! Stop! Stop it! | 住手 别打了 |
Stop! | 住手 |
That kick to Toby Kendall's head, | 那一脚踢在Toby的头上 |
that was completely unprovoked, am I right? | 明显是毫无理由的 没错吧 |
Yeah. Toby just lay there. | 是的 Toby就躺在那 |
All yours, Diane. | 交给你了 Diane |
You keep referring to the plaintiff as "Toby" | 你一直称呼原告"Toby" |
Do you know Toby? Are you friends? | 你认识Toby吗 你们是朋友吗 |
Should I ask Mr. Boseman if he wants to answer that question? | 我是不是应该问问Boseman先生 他是否愿意回答这个问题 |
Objection. | 反对 |
Okay, let me ask you again. | 好 我再问一遍 |
- Do you know Toby? - He's a friend. | - 你认识Toby吗 - 他是我朋友 |
And were you together that night... | 那天晚上你们一起 |
- trying to break into cars? - We didn't break into anything. | - 打算撬车对吗 - 我们没撬任何东西 |
- Because you were caught, - Objection. | - 那是因为你们当场被抓 - 反对 |
- before you could... - He's already answered the question. | - 在撬成之前... - 他已经回答问题了 |
Adrian, why don't you sit down? | Adrian 你还是坐下吧 |
Because I'm too passionate. | 我太激动了 |
Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
Uh, Mr. Hunter, this video. | Hunter先生 这个视频 |
Adrian, would you mind rewinding? | Adrian 可以回放一下吗 |
- Sure. - Thanks. | - 当然 - 谢谢 |
Is this... | 这是... |
the beginning of the recording here? | 录像的开头吗 |
Yeah, what-what do you mean? | 是的 你这是什么意思 |
This is where you turned on your camera, right here? | 你是这个时候打开相机的 对吗 |
My cell phone, yeah. | 手机 是的 就是这时候 |
There was no other footage before this moment? | 在这之前没有记录了吗 |
Diane, what do you have? | Diane 你手里有什么 |
Did you know that your video | 你知道这个录像 |
has metadata attached to it? | 是有附带元数据的吗 |
Even if you try to erase it, | 即使你试图删除录像 |
the metadata tells us that | 元数据仍会显示在这之前 |
there is one minute and 20 seconds missing | 还有1分20秒的记录丢失了 |
- from the head of it. - Objection! | - 从头开始 - 反对 |
Well? | 你怎么看 |
$4 million. | 400万美元 |
Why? | 为什么 |
The video. | 那段视频 |
It's bad. | 太不利了 |
We've been asked to keep the settlement under $500,000. | 他们要求和解赔偿不超过50万美元 |
- By... - Cook County. | - 谁 - 库克县警署 |
They fired their last civil law firm for being profligate. | 就是因为他们上一家律所谈判要赔偿太多 才找的我们 |
Oh, here they come. | 他们来了 |
Just play the radical. | 你唱红脸 |
Come on, I'm bad at it. | 我可不擅长 |
Are you kidding? | 没开玩笑吧 |
You scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
Not with Diane. | Diane不吃这套 |
She'll know. | 她一眼就能识破 |
- You are robbing the taxpayers. - No, Diane, no, | - 你这是在抢纳税人的钱 - 不 Diane 没有 |
you're implying that this so-called missing video | 你在暗示所谓丢失的录像里 |
- shows something nefarious. - I'm not saying anything | - 有不可告人的阴谋 - 我只提及了 |
other than what the police report states. | 警方调查报告所涉及的内容 |
查看完整请点击 | |
Come on, Diane, you know you got to give up something. | 得了吧 Diane 你清楚自己必须让步 |
- $140,000. - Oh, come on. | - 14万 - 别逗 |
Cook County will no longer have a gun put to its head | 库克郡就不会被这案子指着脑袋了 |
- with these lawsuits. - Seriously... gun to its head? | 您可真是站着说话不腰疼 |
How nice to be able to talk in metaphors | |
when people like our clients have a literal gun to their head. | 我的委托人可是真的被枪指着脑袋 |
Look, Diane, I understand | Diane 你瞧我理解你故作强硬讨好新客户 |
you want to impress your new client with your toughness, | |
but look at the optics. | 但你也得看案子啊 |
You got three cops... three white cops... | 你方是三个警察 白人警察 把一个手无寸铁的孩子打得半死 |
kicking the crap out of this defenseless kid. | |
Yes, this poor, innocent car thief. | 是啊 这小偷真可怜 |
So that's your strategy? Blame the victim? | 所以你的策略是受害者活该咯 |
No, this is our strategy. | 不 我们的策略是 |
Your firm has personally enriched itself | 贵司通过这些所谓警察暴行案例挣的钱 高达1亿8千万 |
to the tune of $180 million | |
with these police brutality cases. | |
You are robbing the tax dollars | 这个城市最脆弱的黑人公民的税收贡献 竟都去了你们的口袋 |
coming from the city's most vulnerable | |
African-American communities... | |
Diane, when did you get so cynical? | Diane 你何时变得如此现实 |
You should be on this side of the table, not... | 我认识的你是站在我们这边的 |
We're both using this case, Lucca. | 我们不过都在利用这个案字 Lucca |
Why don't you just stick to the facts? | 请摆事实 讲道理 |
Okay, all right. | 行 |
We'll come down to $4 million, but that's it. | 就4百万吧 不能再降了 |
And I'll go up to $400,000. | 那我涨到40万 |
We'll see you tomorrow, Diane. | 明天见 Diane |
Maia. | Maia 尽你所能去查 最近十年警察暴行案件的付款结果 |
Research everything you can | |
on recent police brutality payouts | |
for the last ten years. | |
If you need another associate, grab one. | 如果来不及 就再抓个同事 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
- Can I ask something? - Sure, go ahead. | - 我能问个问题吗 - 当然 说吧 |
Are we on the right side on this one? | 我们立场对吗 |
We are on a necessary side. | 我们的立场必须存在 |
People I thought with all my heart were guilty | 有些我一心认定有罪的人 可能是无辜的 |
turned out to be innocent. | |
And people I thought were saints... | 而我以为是圣人的 |
they, um, they weren't. | 可能实则不然 |
That's why you don't go on instinct. | 所以我们不依直觉立断 |
You wait, you listen... | 你要耐心的 倾听 观察 |
and watch. | |
Eventually, everyone reveals themself. | 最终所有人都会暴露出本性 |
Hey, we're pooling our resources. You want to join? | 嘿我们缺人手呢 你来吗 |
No, it's all right. Thanks. | 哦不了 谢谢 |
Where were you? | 你做了多少了 |
I'm only a third of the way through this. | 才弄了三分之一呢 |
A partner just gave me an assignment, | 有合伙人给了我个活 |
and I can pull another associate onto it. | 我能再拉一个人 |
You want to do it? | 你来吗 |
- Yes! - Yeah? Okay. | - 当然 - 真的 来吧 |
Wait, hey... wait a second, wait a second. | 停 我们等一下 |
It's a pose. That's all. | 这不过是装装样子 |
They will come up. | 他们的出价会上来的 |
We don't want to bury too much time in this, Adrian. | 我们不能在这案子上耗太多时间 Adrian |
Barbara, look, | Barbara 听我说库克郡想要靠这个案子击破我们的防线 |
Cook County, they're trying to break our backs on this thing. | |
We bend here, | 我们在这妥协了 |
they use it against us on the next suit. | 他们下个案子就会以此反击 |
Lucca? | Lucca你觉得呢 |
You know Diane. Will she come up in her offer? | 你认识Diane 你觉得她会涨价吗 |
I think Diane's got something to prove | 我感觉Diane要证明什么 而且她势在必行 |
- and she's out to prove it. - So what? | 所以呢 |
I have something to prove. | 我也有要证明的 |
We all have something to prove. | 我们都有 |
- She's retiring? - Yes. | - 她要退休了吗 - 是的 |
She wants to go out with a win. | 她希望最后一仗能告捷 |
Let's get her up to a million, and move on to the next. | 那就一百万结案 做下一个吧 |
No, Barbara, she wants to cave. I'm telling you. | 不 Barbara 相信我 她想投降的 |
We'll talk when you get her to a million. | 等她同意了一百万 我们再谈 |
Lucca, | Lucca 你怎么不挺我 |
where was the support? Huh? | |
I was asked a question, that's all. | 我不过是在回答问题 |
Yeah, you don't think I can take Diane down? | 你不信我能战胜Diane吗 |
No, I just think I'm not helping. What is this? | 我也帮不了你什么 这是干嘛 |
Ask for CFO Kendrick, with the accent. | 用英音帮我找CFO Kendrick |
Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
I'm getting held up at the corporate level. | 公司层面都不接我电话 |
She'll raise her tone. | 她会吵吵的 |
- Come on, help me out. - Mr. Boseman, I... | - 帮个忙嘛 - Boseman先生 我... |
Yes, hello. | 你好 |
Adrian Boseman calling for Mr. Kendrick. | Adrian Boseman想找Kendrick先生 |
Well, he'd love to talk to him now if he could. | 很遗憾 她这会儿没时间 |
He's just popping out to lunch. | 他刚出去吃午饭 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
That was fantastic! | 你真太厉害了 |
After graduating | 自法学院荣誉以优异成绩毕业后 |
- from law school with honors, | |
Diane became an assistant district attorney. | Diane成为一名助理地方检察官 |
She made her reputation as someone | 她以执着追求真相而被大家熟知 |
who fought hard for the truth, | |
- and after five years... - Oh, my God, | |
was I ever that young? | 我的天 我真如此年轻过吗 |
I can't believe you're leaving us, Diane. | 不敢相信你要离开我们了 Diane |
Oh, not in spirit. | 我心与你们同在 |
If you ever think of coming back, | 什么时候想回来 先来我这昂 |
you don't go anywhere else first. | |
I promise, Renee. | 当然 Renee |
Wait a minute... | 等等 你可先答应我了 |
- you promised me. - Oh, Ethan. | 欧 Ethan |
We have partners I'd throw out the door to make room for you. | 我可有些合伙人早想撵出去了就等你来呢 |
Wow. Well, it's... it's good to be wanted. | 你能这么想 我很高兴 |
Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
Hi. Lenore! | 嗨 Lenore |
- Oh, look at you. - Wow, wow. | 瞧你 |
Congrats. | 恭喜啦 |
Maia tells us what a great mentor you are. | Maia 告诉我们 你是个很棒的导师 |
Oh, she's such a doll. I love her. | 她真的很可爱 我很喜欢她 |
By the way, uh, Glenn's been trying to reach you. | Glenn一直在找你普罗旺斯的房子要急着付款呢 |
We're running out of time on the Provence house. | |
- Hmm. - Oh, my God, I am so jealous. | 我真妒忌你 普罗旺斯呢 |
Provence! | |
Yeah, but only if I make the down payment. | 但我要先付首付呀 |
Well, yes, I wanted to get my ducks in a row first. | 我得把这些事儿打理清楚 |
You know, your investments are working so well for you, Diane, | 你的投资回报非常好 Diane |
I was wondering if it's not smarter to borrow the money, | 我觉得你不该动基金里的钱 先贷款吧 |
- and leave it in the fund. - Hello, darling. | 亲爱的 你好 |
Oh, there they are, the power couple. | 欧 我们的超级情侣来了 |
Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
So when are you two getting married? | 你俩什么时候结婚呀 |
Mom, no! | 妈妈 说什么呢 |
Why? There's no Supreme Court excuse anymore. | 怎么了 最高法院可没拦着你 |
Have you talked to your uncle? | 你叔叔来找过你吗 |
- Who, Jax? No. - Mm. | - Jax吗 没有 - 恩 |
He didn't talk to you about the fund? | 他没来找你说过基金的事吗 |
No, why? | 没啊 怎么了 |
Nothing, just you two are so close. | 没什么 我以为你俩走得挺近 |
If he calls you and asks you to talk to anyone, | 如果他给你打电话 让你找点关系什么的 |
call me first, okay? | 你先来找我好吗 |
What's going on, Dad? | 爸 怎么了 |
Nothing, you know Jax, he tends to talk kind of wild. | 没事 你知道Jax的 他说话没谱 |
- I don't want to make everyone crazy. - Okay. | - 我不想大家担心 - 好的 |
- Good night, honey. - Good night. | - 晚安 亲爱的 - 晚安 |
Do you see that car in the background? | 你看背景里这辆车 我爸妈也有一辆 |
My parents own one just like it. | |
It's not the car they were breaking into. | 他们并没有准备偷这辆 |
I know, but, uh, | 我知道 但是你看这个边灯在闪 |
well, do you see the perimeter light on? | |
That's what happens when someone bumps it. | 如果有人撞了一下车 就会触发4边的摄像头 |
It has four perimeter cameras, | |
and they automatically record and save to its hard drive. | 他们会自动录像并保存到硬盘 |
You're saying if we contact the owner of that car, | 所以如果我们联系车主 他会有这次交锋的视频吗 |
they'll have a video of this encounter? | |
It's on its hard drive. | 就在硬盘上 他们删不掉 |
They can't erase it. | |
Good job! | 干得好 |
- Thanks. - I like these daisies | 谢谢 |
much better than the lilies. | 相比那些百合 我更喜欢这些雏菊 |
Hey, what's up? | 怎么啦 |
What? | 什么 |
They have a warrant. | 他们有搜捕令 |
They're searching our apartment. | 他们在搜查我们的房间 |
They're asking if we have a joint bank account. | 还问我们有没有共有账户 |
- What? Why? - I don't know. | - 什么 为什么 - 我不知道 |
They've impounded our computers | 他们没收了我们的电脑 |
and they're looking for documents | 在找有关你父母生意的文件 |
on your parents' business. | |
I think it's about your dad. | 我感觉与你爸有关 |
Check this out. | 快看这个 |
Maia, I have to call you back. | Maia我一会儿回给你 |
Dad, the FBI are searching my apartment. | 爸 FBI在搜我家 |
They say it's about you. What's going on? | 他们说和你有关 发生了什么 |
So, you're saying Mr. Kendall was high on PCP? | 你是说Kendall先生处在致幻类药物的影响下 |
Yes. He was crazed, | 是的 他发狂地抓我们的枪 |
- grabbing for our guns. - How could you... | 你怎么能... |
Your accountant is on the line. | 你的会计来电话 |
Tell him I'll call him back. | 告诉他我给他回电话 |
He says it's important. | 他说事关重大 |
... That we're trained to recognize. | ...我们受过训练来识别的行为 |
When we saw how he was acting... | 当我们看到他的举动... |
Dad! | 爸爸 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
Go see your mom. It's okay. | 去看看你妈妈 她还好吗 |
- Oh, Dad. - Sweetheart, listen to me. | - 爸爸 - 亲爱的 听我说 |
- Everything's gonna be fine, I promise. - I know. | - 我保证 一切都会好的 - 我知道 |
- I love you. I didn't do it, Maia. - I know, I know! | - Maia 我爱你 我是清白的 - 我知道 |
Glenn, what's going on? | Glenn 怎么了 |
Is it the house? | 是房子的事情吗 |
No, what? | 没 什么 |
When? | 什么时候 |
I don't understand, I just... | 我不明白 我才... |
Many on Wall Street are asking, | 众多华尔街人士都在问Henry Rindell是第二个Madoff吗 |
is Henry Rindell the new Madoff? | |
Earlier today, the FBI shuttered | 今天早些时候 FBI关掉了这个私募股权投资基金 |
the invitation-only investment fund, | |
calling it a multibillion dollar Ponzi scheme, | 并称其为数十亿美金的庞氏骗局 |
whose collapse has decimated the accounts | 它的倒闭将使国内众多民主党精英遭殃 |
of many of the nation's liberal elites. | |
Glenn, what about my... | Glenn 那我的... |
my retirement money? | 我的退休基金也 |
Son of a bitch! | 日了狗了 |
This makes the operation seem profitable and legitimate | 这样运作看起来合法盈利 但其实一分钱没挣 |
even though no actual profit is being made. | |
- You've been working out. - Yeah. | - 你在健身吧 - 没错 |
With someone not me. | 和别人 |
You were busy. | 你忙着管83亿资产呢 |
With $8.3 billion in assets, | |
- it'll be... - I know her. | - 这可是 - 我认识她 |
the fourth largest Ponzi scheme in America... | 美国史上第四大庞氏骗局 |
I hope you didn't have any money wrapped up with them. | 你没有钱投在里面吧 |
My aunt did. | 我阿姨投了 |
God, I'd sure hate to be her right now. | 老天 还好我不是她 |
Talk about the most hated person in America. | 当下美国最讨厌的人 |
The name originated with Charles Ponzi, | 这个名字由Charles Ponzi而来 |
on investments in only 90 days. | |
... Shuddered at the invitation of the investment fund, | 整个私募股权投资基金界为之震颤 |
calling it a multibillion-dollar | 称之为数十亿的庞氏骗局 |
- Ponzi scheme... - Lenore? | |
- Rupert? - Hey! | |
Did you see him? | 你见到他了吗 |
Yes, yes, yes. | 对对对 |
Henry is fine. | Henry没事 |
- Good, good. - Hey, Maia. | - 那就好 - Maia你好 |
- Amy. I'm glad you're both here. - What's going on? | - Amy 真高兴你们都在 - 怎么了 |
Your dad needs your help. | 你爸爸须要你的帮助 |
Your Uncle Jax made a deal with the feds. | 你叔叔Jax和联邦调查局调查员暗通款曲 |
Oh, my God, he's a monster. | 天呐 他真是个禽兽 |
What's he saying? | 他有什么说辞 |
- That Henry created the Ponzi scheme. - Oh, my... | - 他说Henry是庞氏骗局的主谋 - 天呐 |
Jax claims he had nothing to do it with it. | Jax说他和此事毫无关系 |
He was just a fig leaf for Henry's scam. Come on. | 他说他只是Henry诈骗的遮羞布 我去 |
That is insane. That doesn't even make sense. | 不可能 根本说不通啊 |
Jax traded stocks. | Jax负责股票交易 |
We were just the ambassadors. | 我们都只是中间人 |
That's why it's important that we all agree | 所以当务之急就是我们能达成共识 |
on our understanding here. | |
Maia? | |
Yeah. | |
There are signatures on on each one of the money transfers. | 每笔金钱交易都有签字 |
I need you to take a look at them. | 我需要你来看看 |
Actually, we should go. | 其实我们应该走了 |
What? No, no. Why? | 啥 别走 怎么了 |
We shouldn't be here for this. Let's go. | 我们来这里不是为了被卷进争端 咱们走 |
What are you talking about? I just need Maia | 你在说什么 |
to initial these documents. | 我只需要Maia签些文件罢了 |
Rupert. | |
You're Henry and Lenore's lawyer, not Maia's. | 你是Henry和Lenore的律师 不是Maia的 |
- Well, I'm the family lawyer. - That's not true. | - 我是家庭律师 - 你才不是 |
Why are you arguing with him? Maia. | 你们怎么和他吵起来了 Maia |
Dad's in trouble. We need your help. | 你爸爸有难 我们须要你帮忙 |
Maia, just look at these documents. | Maia 你就看看这些文件吧 |
Rupert, do we have attorney-client privilege? | Rupert 我们签律师为当事人保密协议了吗 |
Well, no, but we're covered by your mom's privilege. | 没有 但是你在代表你妈妈行使权力 |
Do we have attorney-client privilege? | 我们签保密协议了吗 |
N-no, but... | 倒没有 但是 |
You're not my lawyer, then. | 那你就不是我的律师 |
Mom. | 妈妈 |
God, what does this mean? Um... | 天呐 这意味着什么 |
it means I basically lost half my life. | 这意味着我白白辛苦操劳半生 |
I don't have a retirement. | 我不能退休 |
My wife and I will have to work until we drop dead. | 我们夫妻都要一直工作到垂死之际 |
They should go to jail, every single one of 'em. | 他们全家都应该去蹲监狱 |
Even the daughter. She had to know, too. | 他女儿也应该进监狱 她也脱不了干系 |
I-I just worked 20 years... | 我白白工作了二十年 |
for no reason. | |
My husband and I will lose our house, | 我们夫妻将没房子住 没车开 |
our cars, everything. | 我们将一无所有 |
Our kids will have nothing. | 我们的孩子也将一无所有 |
We've lost everything that we've worked for. | 我们奋斗得来的一切都付之东流 |
- Almost everyone... - That was hard. | - 几乎所有人 - 这很难 |
You did good. | 但你做的很好 |
It's a nightmare. | 这简直是噩梦 |
You're gonna need a lawyer. | 你需要一个律师 |
Diane? | |
- Yes? - Are you hearing this? | - 干嘛 - 你认真听我说了吗 |
It's all gone? | 全都没了吗 |
Well, the Rindells have $13.8 million on hand, | Rindell一家手上有1380万 |
and that's from an initial investment of $8 billion. | 这还是初期投资了80亿赚来的 |
They never invested a cent? | 他们一分钱都没投资 |
Not after 2008. | 2008年之后就没有了 |
The housing bubble. There was a shortfall, | 房地产泡沫造成了亏空 |
and they made it up with money from new investors. | 他们就用新的投资者的钱补亏空了 |
But I steered people to them. | 但我还介绍了客户给他们 |
The Women's Fund, all their money. | 女性基金会的全部资产 |
I even told Emily's List to put their 401k there. | 我还让Emily把她们的养老金投进去 |
I know there's a lot for you to process, Diane, but... | 我知道你要考虑很多事 |
we need to think about a few things | 但是我们要先考虑几件事 |
and act fast. | 并且迅速应对 |
- The escrow? - Yes. | - 第三方托管吗 - 对 |
There will be a penalty, | 要交罚金 |
but we must get out of it now. | 但是我们现在必须要放弃房产了 |
Yes. | 好吧 |
Good. | 很好 |
And you need to delay your retirement. | 然后你要延迟退休了 |
The government might freeze your account | 政府可能会冻结你的账户 |
and put you on a living-wage budget. | 划给你满足最低生活标准的钱 |
What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
Well, they can claw back past earnings | 他们以此追讨过往收益 |
and distribute them among all the victims. | 再把钱分给众多受害者 |
That's what they did with Madoff. | Madoff案就是如此操作的 |
But my personal account... | 但是我个人的账户 |
that is my money, isn't it? | 那里面不都是我的钱吗 |
No, not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
They'll allow you to keep | 他们只允许你保留一部分现金 |
a subsistence-level amount of cash, | 只够你满足生存需求 |
but they might freeze the rest. | 但是他们可能会冻结其余部分 |
So am I broke? | 所以我现在是破产了吗 |
Well, I don't like to talk that way, but... | 虽然我不愿意这么说 |
you can't live the way you've been living | 但是你像之前那么宽裕的日子 |
for more than a few months. | 恐怕持续不了几个月了 |
You'll need to keep your job. | 你需要接着工作 |
Or maybe sublet this apartment. | 或者把这房子转租了 |
Is there a reason you and your husband | 你和你老公迟迟不离婚 |
are delaying your divorce? | 一定事出有因吧 |
What? | 什么 |
You and your husband are separated, right? | 你和你老公分居了 不是吗 |
Yes. | 是啊 |
Well, if your separation is permanent, | 要是你们打算一直这么分居下去 |
then you really should consider | 那你真的得考虑跟他提出离婚了 |
memorializing with the divorce, | |
otherwise, his accounts could be frozen, too. | 要不他的账户也会被冻结 |
This is a nightmare. | 这真是场噩梦 |
Again, you need to act first. | 重审一次 你得赶快行动 |
And the first thing is to delay your retirement. | 当务之急是延迟退休 |
This is not just about my financial situation. | 这不单是由于我的财务状况 |
I'm also afraid I would miss practicing the law. | 我也怕我会想念当律师的日子 |
I was in the midst of the Kendall deposition, and I thought, uh, | 我当时正在处理Kendall案的取证 |
"My God, I love this... this is what I do." | 我想"天呐 我爱法律事业 这是我的天职" |
So what do you propose? | 那你有什么打算 |
That I not leave. | 我不会退休 |
That I close the case, and, um, | 我打算了结此案 |
that I stay on. | 我打算继续留任 |
In what position? | 在什么职位上啊 |
This position. My-my current position. | 这个职位 我现在的职位 |
You signed your exit agreement. | 但是你都签了离职协议了 |
Well, yes, but I would suggest we rip that up for the moment. | 是啊 那我就先申请暂时不要辞退我 |
Unfortunately, I don't think that works for us. | 遗憾的是我们并不接受申请 |
Why not? | 为什么 |
Well, we're kind of top-heavy, like you said. | 就如你说过的 我们有点太臃肿了 |
We already reorganized around your leaving. | 针对你的离职 我们已经重新部署工作 |
This is my firm. | 但这是我的律所 |
No, it was your firm. | 不 这曾是你的律所 |
Look, if you want to stay on as an emeritus, | 要是你想以返聘退休者身份继续待下去 |
we can discuss that. | 我们倒是可以谈谈 |
And lose my equity? | 但我不再持股了吗 |
What is to keep me from taking my clients out the door with me? | 你们怎么阻止我带走我的客户 |
Where would you take them? | 你还能带他们去哪 |
So, um, I was thinking about what you said at the party. | 我考虑了一下你在聚会上对我说的话 |
That you would have partners thrown out the door | 你说会为我腾位子踢出一部分合伙人 |
to make room for me. | |
Now, you're looking for an emeritus position? | 所以你现在是在找返聘工作吗 |
Uh, no, a... | 并不是 |
partnership. | 是合伙人 |
I mean, I'm not... | 我的意思是 |
looking for my name on the door, but... | 我倒没有想挂名 但是 |
Well, let me talk to my partners. | 那我和我的合作伙伴谈谈吧 |
So I was thinking about what you said at my party, | 我考虑了一下你在聚会上对我说的话 |
and I realized... why am I leaving the law? | 我突然意识到 为什么我要离开法律行业 |
We're not done breaking the glass ceiling. | 我还没过够攻克难关的日子 |
- You're not retiring? - No. | - 那你这是又不退休了 - 是啊 |
But I am leaving my old firm. | 但是我要离开我之前的律所 |
I was, um, hoping to join you. | 我希望能加入你们 |
What's going on, Renee? | 怎么了 Renee |
- What do you mean? - I've been to three firms today. | - 你什么意思 - 我今天去了三家律所 |
A month ago, they would've been climbing all over themselves. | 一个月之前 他们争先恐后的想聘用我 |
- Uh... it's a tough time, Diane. - No, it's not. That's bull. | - 最近行情不好 Diane - 并没有 你瞎说 |
Diane, you're not a spring chicken. | Diane 你也不再年轻了 |
Oh, so it's ageism, with my book of clients? | 我这块老腊肉可带着一大票客户呢 |
Call them, Diane. | 给你的客户们打电话试试 Diane |
How many will actually go with you? | 有几个会真的跟你走 |
How many lost money with the Rindells? | 有多少在Rindell那儿亏了钱 |
I'm not the Rindells. | 又不是我骗了他们 |
You referred them to people. | 但你把他们介绍给别人 |
The Chicago Women's Fund? | 芝加哥女性基金吗 |
It's out $82 million. | 亏了整整8200万 |
They may have to close their doors. | 他们不得不关门了 |
Just give it some time. | 你再等等吧 |
It's a bad time right now. You're poison. | 现在不是好时机 你当下就是一剂毒药 |
No firm will hire you. | 没有律所会雇佣你 |
Just let it pass. | 等事情过去吧 |
You want a divorce? | 你想离婚吗 |
Your accountant called. | 你的会计打来电话 |
Without a divorce, Kurt, | Kurt 要是不离婚 |
your finances will suffer from the same, uh... | 你的财产也会像我的一样流失 |
from the same... | 因为一样的原因 |
thing. | |
It's about money, not about us. | 这是钱的事 跟我们之间的关系无关 |
- What do you want? - No, this is... | - 那你想要怎么办 - 不是的 |
this is in your lap. | 这取决于你想怎么办 |
I didn't leave you. | 我从未离开过你 |
Actually, you did. | 事实上你离开了我 |
You slept with your student, so... | 你和你的学生上床 |
Okay, my accountant said that... | 好吧 我的会计告诉我 |
my bank account will be frozen. | 我的银行账户将被冻结 |
A divorce will, uh, | 如果我们离婚 |
save your account | 你的账户会免受牵连 |
and just memorialize what we're doing now. | 也算是做实我们现在的状态 |
Which is? | 你指什么 |
Living apart. | 分居 |
How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
I'm great. | 我挺好 |
I'm broke and out of a job, | 我破产又失业 |
but, hey... | 但是 |
bad things happen to good people. | 天道不公 |
You're out of a job? | 你失业了吗 |
Yes, I signed my exit agreement, and they... | 是啊 我签了离职协议 |
... they won't... | 然后...他们就不再... |
Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
This is my life, and it's... | 这就是我的生活 |
it's over. | 全完了 |
It's gone. | 什么都没了 |
I'm losing my apartment. | 房子也快保不住了 |
I'm unemployable. How is that possible? | 又失业 这怎么可能呢 |
How is my life suddenly so... meaningless?! | 怎么我的人生瞬息间变得毫无意义 |
It isn't. | 并不是的 |
How can you work so hard | 为什么你能每天努力工作 |
every single day of your life | 日复一日 |
and have nothing to show for it? | 但却毫无回报 |
Not a friend! | 甚至没有一个朋友 |
I'm a friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
Kurt? | |
I feel bad enough already. | 我已经很难受了 |
I don't want to be responsible for your going broke. | 我不想再为你的破产负责任了 |
Divorce me. | 我们离婚吧 |
Good morning, Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman, | 早上好 Lockhart Deckler Gussman Lee Lyman |
Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum & Associates. | Gilbert-Lurie Kagan Tannebaum律所 |
Diane. I am so sorry. | Diane 我很抱歉 |
Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
That depends... will I get my money back? | 这取决于我能不能把钱要回来 |
I'm sorry, my lawyer's directed me not to answer that. | 对不起 我的律师不让我回答这个问题 |
Then don't ask me. | 那你也别问我好不好 |
We may have a little opening right here. | 我们也许在这有突破口了 |
Go for the jugular. | 直击要害 |
Mr. Kendall, | Kendall先生 |
tell us which car in the parking lot | 请告诉我们你打算偷停车场里的哪辆车 |
- you were hoping to steal. - Objection. | 我反对 |
- It is a completely fair question. - Not in evidence. | - 这是个合情合理 公平公正的问题 - 我可看不出来 |
Not close to being in evidence. | 一点都不合理 |
- Can I ask my question, please? - Sure, | - 那我能继续问问题了吗 - 当然 |
I'm just preserving my objection for the record. | 我只是想让我的反对意见记录在案 |
Which car was it, Mr. Kendall? | 到底事哪辆车 Kendall先生 |
Was it the sports car here? | 是这辆跑车吗 |
That's the one they found with the window broken. | 就是被发现车窗被打碎的那辆 |
Uh, I don't-I don't know. Um... | 我不 我不知道 |
- I-I don't remember. - You don't remember | - 我 我不记得了 - 你不记得 |
which car you were there to steal? | 你打算偷的是哪辆车了 |
Come on, Diane, is this what you're left with... | 可以了 Diane 你就这点儿能耐了吗 |
badgering someone in a wheelchair? | 纠缠一个坐轮椅的人 |
Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
objection as to badgering. | 我反对她说我纠缠 |
I understand you're not happy with your life, | 我知道你自己的生活过得不痛快 |
but don't take it out on our client. | 但请不要把气撒在我的客户身上 |
Okay, we're done here. | 好了 就到这儿 |
There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
I want this firm to know she stole my money. | 我想让全公司的人都知道 是她偷了我所有的钱 |
My kids are not going to college | 我的孩子们没钱读大学 |
because she stole my savings. | 就是因为她偷了我全部的存款 |
You can't get away! | 你逃不掉的 |
I'm gonna sue you for every single cent! | 我要告得你倾家荡产 |
Then do it! | 那就告啊 |
But right now, get out! | 但现在 滚出去 |
When they see you cry, | 当他们看到你哭 |
it makes them happy. | 会让他们开心 |
So get it out of your system here. | 所以就在这儿宣泄完所有情绪 |
You're on the other side. | 你不是我这边儿的 |
I had a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
Went through the same thing. | 经历过同样的事情 |
Said it was hell for a few months. | 曾说过 有几个月像炼狱一样 |
Harden yourself. | 磨炼自己 |
Ignore what people say. | 无视闲言碎语 |
Keep your head down and keep working. | 低头做事 |
You're a new associate? | 你是新职员吗 |
Work is your friend. | 以工作为友 |
Don't watch TV, don't look at the Internet. | 别看电视 别上网 |
Do you have a book? | 你有书吗 |
Then read it. | 那就读书 |
Keep it with you at all times. | 随身带着 |
Don't give them the satisfaction... | 别让他们从与你的眼神交流中 |
of making eye contact. | 得到满足感 |
It's hard. | 这很难 |
But it ends. | 但终会结束 |
That's the video, Mrs. Lockhart. | 这是那段视频 Lockhart夫人 |
Excuse me? | 什么东西 |
The car video. The one you asked for. | 车载录像 您之前要的 |
Oh, right. | 哦 好的 |
Oh, and, uh, Mr. Boseman is here to see you. | 哦 对了 Boseman先生要来见您 |
He... what? | 他 什么情况 |
Did we have a negotiation? | 我们有约见会面吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Okay, give me a minute. | 好吧 给我点时间 |
Hmm. | 嗯 |
- Adrian. - Hey. | - 嗨 |
I didn't know we had a meeting. | 我不记得我们约过要见面 |
No, no, we didn't. | 不 我们是没约过 |
Uh, we're not. | 嗯 没约过 |
I'm here to chat. | 我来这里聊聊天 |
How you doing, Diane? | 你过得如何 Diane |
Come on, sympathy doesn't suit you, Adrian. | 得了吧 你装不像同情的Adrian |
What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
You. | 你 |
Me? | 我 |
I... | 我 |
want you to join our firm. | 希望你加入我们律所 |
You're broke, Diane. | 你破产了 Diane |
You're looking for a place to land... | 你需要一个屋檐栖身 |
and nobody wants you | 但没人想收留你 |
'cause of this Rindell scandal. | 因为这件Rindell丑闻 |
I'm tired, Adrian. I want to go home. | 我累了 Adrian 我想回家了 |
You know, we're in the midst of expanding. | 你知道我们律所在扩张 |
You could be... | 雇你就当是… |
our diversity hire. | 为了增加我们律所种族多样性 |
Well, if this is about the case, | 如果你是为了这个案子而来 |
it doesn't make any difference. | 这并不能改变什么 |
I mean, even if I joined you, | 我是说 即使我加入你们律所 |
I can't use what I know. | 我也不能告诉你我所知道的 |
It's not about this case. | 我不是只为了这件案子 |
It's about the next one and the next one | 是为了之后一个接一个的案子 |
and the next one and the next one. | 是为了更多的案子 |
Diane... | |
we don't want you to beat us. | 我们不希望你来打败我们 |
I would much rather you help us beat them. | 我希望你帮助我们打败他们 |
- I'd be a partner? - Yes, | - 我能做合伙人吗 - 可以 |
and you'd be back on the right side of things. | 而且你也会回到正确的那一方来 |
Why aren't you afraid of the Rindell scandal? | 你为什么不害怕Rindell丑闻 |
I'm poison. Haven't you heard? | 我有毒 你没听说吗 |
Yeah, here's the thing, Diane. | 其实吧 Diane |
The Rindells ran an... | Rindell公司的运作方式是 |
invitation-only investment fund, and you know what? | 仅限于受邀请的投资基金 你知道吗 |
They never invited black folk. | 他们从来没有邀请过黑人 |
You got screwed here, Diane. | 你在这儿被搞垮了 Diane |
And you know the best response? | 你知道最好的回击是什么吗 |
You come with me, | 你跟我走 |
and you screw 'em back. | 再搞垮他们 |
- Explain it to me... what did you do? - Okay, I... | - 你好好给我解释一下 你到底做了什么 - 好吧 我 |
What did I... | 我做的 |
- I called an audible. - Ugh. | - 我就是灵机一动 - 呕 |
- It was an audible, Barbara. - Don't act like that's a thing here. | - 我就是临时起意 Barbara - 别装得真有那么回事 |
You made a decision by fiat. | 你要根据命令行事 |
You didn't care what the rest of the partners thought. | 你根本不考虑别的合伙人是怎么想的 |
- No! I saw an opportunity, - Oh. | - 不 我看到了一线希望 - 哦 |
- and I thought it was an opportunity - What opportunity? | - 我觉得这是个机会 - 什么机会 |
- that we would all appreciate. - What opportunity? | - 我们都乐意见得的机会 - 什么机会 |
Diane Lockhart's firm will be representing Cook County | Diane Lockhart的律所将代表库克郡 |
on every single one of their police brutality cases | 打每一场警察暴力案件 |
from here until eternity! | 从现在到以后 |
Now, at the very least, | 现在 往少了说 |
we just stole away their strongest attorney. | 我们撬走了他们最厉害的律师 |
At the most, she helps us with strategy. | 往多了说 我们可以知道他们的策略 |
- She can't tell us anything. - Not on this case she can't, | - 她不可能告诉我们所有事情 - 这个案子她不能说什么 |
but on every other case going forward she can. | 但其他的每一件案子她都可以帮忙 |
Barbara, | |
are you worried about losing the firm's culture or something? | 你是在担心这间律所的公司文化丢失吗 |
If that's what you're worried about | 如果你是担心这个 |
- we can make sure... - Adrian, stop. | - 我们可以确保… - Adrian 够了 |
You want to know what I'm worried about? | 你想知道我在担心什么吗 |
Yeah, yes, I do. | 是 我想知道 |
Every rumor I hear about Lockhart | 我听到关于Lockhart的每一个传闻 |
is that she doesn't know her place. | 都是她摆不准自己的位置 |
She's not gonna be happy until she's in the inner circle. | 她不挤进核心圈是绝对不会罢休的 |
You're describing yourself, Barbara. | 你说的是你自己 Barbara |
You're describing me. | 你说的是我 |
We're ambitious people, | 我们都是有野心的人 |
and we need people like that around | 我们需要这样的人一起工作 |
- to grow this company. - Lucca. | - 来壮大我们的律所 |
Yes, but we don't want people who are only happy | 对 但我们不希望招来那些 |
when they're giving orders. | 只有在发号施令时才高兴的人 |
Lucca, you worked with Diane Lockhart. | Lucca 你和Diane Lockhart共事过 |
- Yeah, for a year. - This is not helpful, Barbara. | - 对 有过一年 - 这不能说明什么 Barbara |
Did you like working with her? | 你喜欢与她共事吗 |
I don't think it mattered. | 这根本没参考性 |
She was a partner; I was an associate. | 她是合伙人 我只是小职员 |
Yes, and if she came here, it would be the same thing. | 对 如果她来了 情况也是一样 |
- Would you like that here? - Oh, God, Jesus. | - 你希望她来吗 - 哦 我的天啊 |
God, help me. | 老天 求求你了 |
- Since when is that the criteria here? - Lucca? | - 什么时候这成了评判标准了 - Lucca你说 |
Should we bring in Diane as a partner? | 我们应该邀请Diane来做合伙人吗 |
Yes. | 应该 |
Why? | 为什么 |
She's a good lawyer. | 她是个好律师 |
She's passionate, idealistic and cunning. | 她富有热情 理想主义 还很狡诈 |
Anything else? | 还有呢 |
No. | 没有了 |
She would be an asset. | 她是个不可多得的人 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Well... | 好吧 |
... that went in a different direction than I thought. | 这和我预料的截然不同 |
- She can't be a name partner. - I didn't offer her that. | - 她不能做冠名合伙人 - 我没给她这个条件 |
- Junior partner is fine. - With an equal equity draw. | - 初级合伙人还行 - 要有相匹配的股权 |
Don't you ever call an audible again. | 你别再灵机一动了 |
You got it. | 没问题 |
Oh, my God, they're saying they have a sex tape of us. | 哦 我的天 他们说有一段我们的性爱录像 |
"TMZ Exclusive Footage: Maia Rindell Lesbian Sex Tape!" | "TMZ杂志独家录像: Maia Rindell女同性爱录像” |
Oh, God, don't look at it. Just close it. | 哦 天啊 别看了 快关掉 |
Oh, my God, it's like waving a red flag at a bull. | 我的天 这根本就是拿着红旗在招引斗牛 |
Suddenly I'm a lesbian temptress? | 突然间我成了女同狐狸精了 |
This isn't even us. This person has a tattoo. | 这都不是咱俩 这个人还有纹身 |
Okay, listen to me, you have to stay sane, okay? | 好吧 你听我说 你要保持理智 好吗 |
You have to ignore this stuff. | 你要无视这些东西 |
They're obviously lying. All of 'em, right? | 他们显然是在撒谎 对吧 |
The whole family. | 整个家族都在说谎 |
Hey. | 嘿 |
- Are you leaving? - Yes. | - 你要走了 - 对 |
For where? | 去哪儿 |
Another firm. | 另一家律所 |
I don't want a divorce. | 我不想离婚 |
Maybe it's smart, but I... I don't want it. | 也许是明智之举 但我 我不想离 |
They'll freeze your account. | 他们会冻结你的账户 |
- Let 'em. - Kurt, you're not a cowboy. | - 让他们冻 - Kurt 你不是个牛仔 |
We don't live in a world with cowboys. | 我们的世界也不是和牛仔为伍 |
I don't want the door to close completely. | 我不希望我们之间的门就此关上 |
It is closed between us. | 已经关上了 |
Then divorce me. | 那你把我休了 |
But I won't do it. | 反正我不提出离婚 |
My parents saw the tape. | 我父母看了那个录像 |
They think it's us having sex. | 他们以为是咱俩在做爱 |
Tell them it's not. | 告诉他们不是的 |
They don't believe me. | 他们不相信我 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I'm going to Reddick and Boseman. | 我要去Reddick & Boseman律所了 |
What? | 什么 |
I'm leaving here and going to Reddick and Boseman. | 我要离开这儿 去Reddick & Boseman律所 |
Oh, the bunch of schvartzes? | 那帮黑鬼 |
- You can't do that. - Yes, I can. | - 你不可以 - 我当然可以 |
You give them proprietary information, we'll sue you. | 你要是给他们机密信息 我们一定告你 |
I don't need to. | 我不需要这么做 |
Well, what about the police brutality case | 那警察暴力案子怎么办 |
you've been working on? | 你正接手的那个案子 |
- I'm handing it off to you. - Ugh. | - 我现在转手给你了 - 呃 |
Oh, and you may want to look at this. | 你可能想看看这个 |
The police were unprovoked. | 这些警察未被挑衅 |
I could be wrong, but it looks like a $6 million payout to me. | 我也许搞错了 但我看来这值六百万 |
Anyway, good-bye. | 不管怎样 再见了 |
It was fun. | 挺有意思的 |
Want the door closed? | 门要关吗 |
Could you please stand up? | 你能站起来吗 |
Stand over there. | 站那边去 |
Is there anything on this desk that is yours? | 这桌子上有属于你的东西吗 |
Uh, no. | 没有 |
Oh, hey, I heard you got fired. | 嘿 我听说你被解雇了 |
Too bad, I thought the flowers looked good. | 太糟糕了 我觉得这些花挺好看的 |
Adrian, it's Diane. | Adrian 我是Diane |
In a few hours you're gonna get a call from this firm | 几小时后你会接到这个律所的电话 |
offering you a good deal on the Kendall brutality case. | 他们会给Kendall警察暴力案一个不错的和解费 |
Yes, I don't disagree. | 对 确实 |
I, um, I just want you to know, there's an associate here | 我就是想告诉你 我这儿有个职员 |
who found the key piece of evidence | 是她找到了案件的关键证据 |
that the case turned on, | 让这个案子有了扭转的机会 |
and she was just fired. | 她刚被解雇了 |
You left this. | 你落下这个了 |
Give it to someone who needs it. | 把它送给需要的人吧 |
- I'm done. - No, you're not. | - 我没戏了 - 不 你还有戏 |
Let's go. | 我们走吧 |
Where? | 去哪儿 |
Someplace. | 某个地方 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Because it's not over yet. | 因为一切才刚开始 |
I did not do this. | |
I need to know what he is up to. | |
You should be careful. | |
Do you have any enemies? | |
Oh, my God. |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨之战”