芝加哥急救第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

芝加哥急救第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
- Here, let me help you. - No, I got it. -我帮你吧-不用我可以
- No, I got it. - No, really, I got it. -我来吧-真的不用我可以的
I got it. 我来啦
I'm not sure about that bag on you. 你背这包可不搭啊
Well, perhaps with a different shoe? 如果我换双鞋呢
Nah. 也不行
- You jealous? - Jealous? -你嫉妒吗-嫉妒
Of how bad it looks on you? I don't think so. 嫉妒你背着难看吗那我可不嫉妒
Dr. Halstead, got a possible MI coming in. 霍斯特德医生可能有个心肌梗塞病人
And good morning to you, Maggie. 早上好啊麦基
Good morning. 早上好
Dr. Manning, it was a pleasure being your caddy today. 曼宁医生能当你的小厮我感到很荣幸
Don't expect a tip. 别想要小费
完整版请点击
Hey, we still on for tonight? 今晚计划不变吧
- Tonight? - Ladies' night at Molly's, -今晚-在莫利酒吧咱们几个女的聚会
Me, you, and April. 我你还有艾普尔
April hasn't had a date in a while. 艾普尔好久都没人约了
She can use some wingwomen. 我们可以帮她一把
Me, a wing woman? 我有那能力吗
芝加哥急救单词统计

芝加哥急救高频单词统计
Your hormones--they will lure the dudes in. 你荷尔蒙高啊会引来帅哥的
Right. 好吧
Thank you. 谢谢
You're going the wrong way. 你走错方向了吧
Left my badge in the car. 证件丢车上了
I'll think about it. 我考虑一下
Help! Help, anyone! 救命有人吗救命
I need help here. 我需要帮助
I got her, I got her, I got her, I got her. 我来我来我来
Come on! She's bleeding from somewhere. 快她在流血
Trauma two. Get your asses over here! 创伤科2号你们快过来
Who is she? What happened? 她是谁怎么回事
I don't know. I found her 我不知道
a couple blocks away collapsed on the sidewalk. 我在几条街之外发现她倒在人行道上
Let's get her on the monitors. 上监护器
April, you got this? 艾普尔你来吗
Got it.
- Where's she bleeding from? - Working on it. -哪里出血了-正在找
HR 130. 心率130
BP's at least 90. I've got a radial pulse. 血压至少有90有桡动脉脉搏
- All right, get two lines. - On it. -好开两条(静脉)通道-好的
Get an I-STAT ABG and send labs. 接血压分析仪进行动脉血气分析送到化验室去
Make sure we type and cross. 进行交叉配型
Can you hear me? Can you tell me what happened? 你能听到我说话吗能告诉我发生什么事了吗
The blood-- did you get shot? 你流了很多血你中枪了吗
Let's get these wet clothes off her now. 把血衣先脱下来吧
Don't worry. We're gonna put you in a gown 别担心我们会给你穿病号服
and see what's going on, okay? 检查一下好吗
Get blood, O negative, make sure it's warm. 取血来O型阴性血确保血是温的
Put it on level one. Give her two. 快速输血两单位
Hey, stay with me. 撑住
You find the source? 找到出血点了吗
No head, neck, or torso trauma. 没有头部颈部或者躯体创伤
Belly distended but soft. 胃部鼓胀但是柔软的
That's not an intestine. 不是肠子
It's an umbilical cord. 是脐带
This kid just delivered a baby. 这女孩刚刚生完小孩
- What do you mean "just"? - Maybe five minutes ago. -你说"刚刚"是什么意思-可能也就五分钟前
She's still bleeding. Clamp. 她还在流血血管钳
Where did you deliver this baby? 你在哪里生下了小孩
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图

芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
Hey, what happened to your baby? 你的孩子呢
Hey, sir? 先生
Sir, you're the one who brought the girl, yeah? 先生是你把那个女孩带来的对吧
- She gonna be okay? - Yeah, she's fine. -她没事吧-她没事
- Where'd you find her? - About two blocks that way. -你在哪里发现她的-两个街区之外吧
Okay, can you show me? 好能带我去看看吗
- Yeah. - Okay. -可以-好的
Hey, grab an OB kit and follow us. 你带上急救包跟着来
You got it.
She was right there. 她当时就在那里
What are we looking for? 要找什么
Sexton! 塞克斯顿
Did she just abandon the thing? 她就这样丢了吗
April! 艾普尔
Bulb syringe. 冲洗球
Come on. 撑住
Come on, come on, come on, come on. 撑住啊...
Come on-- 活过来
Oh, okay. Blanket, blanket. 好了把毯子给我
Oxygen. 氧气
Okay...okay. 好了好了
There you go. All right. 好了
- I'll take him to the NICU. - I'll take him. -我带他去新生儿重症监护室-我来
She hasn't delivered the placenta yet. 她的胎盘还没拿出来
It has to come out. Where the hell is OB? 必须要拿出来产科医生呢
Stuck in a delivery. I can do it. 在忙着照顾分娩患者我来吧
I've done it before. 我以前做过
I'm on the baby. You sure? 我去照顾孩子你行吗
Yes. 行的
April, where'd you find the baby? 艾普尔在哪里发现的孩子
In a backpack behind that building on Huron. 在休伦街那栋楼后面的一个背包里
We got there just in time. 差一点就来不及了
Hey, hotshot. Yeah, you. 美女没错是你
An old lady had a fall, sprained her wrists. 一个老妇人摔倒了扭伤了手腕
Last name Francis. 姓弗兰西斯
Miss Francis? Ms. Connie Francis? 弗兰西斯夫人康妮·弗兰西斯夫人
That's me. 是我
You look awfully young to be a doctor. 你这么年轻就当医生啦
Oh, I'm a medical student. Sarah Reese. 我还是医学生我叫萨拉·里斯
Why don't you come with us? 你和我们一起去吧
Come with you? 和你们一起去
To the beach. 去海滩
Hey, did you bring the Coppertone? 你带了水宝宝[防晒霜]吗
The... 水...
He says he's having a heart attack. 他说他心脏病发
完整版请点击
He's always having a heart attack. 他老是心脏病发
I'm not always having a heart attack. 我没有老是心脏病发
Nope, just when the lawn needs mowing 是啊只有在要割草的时候
or the gutters need clearing 或者需要清理排水沟
or the garbage needs taking out. 或者需要倒垃圾的时候病发
Can you describe the pain you're feeling? 你能形容一下你所感受到的痛苦吗
It feels like someone sitting on my chest, 感觉就像有人坐在我的胸口
slowly squeezing the life out of me. 慢慢抽走我的生命
How about we take a look? 我们来检查一下吧
Keep your hands off of me. 不要碰我
I want to go to the beach. 我想去沙滩
I want to go to the beach. 我想去沙滩
Oh, Dr. Charles, good. Could I get a consult? 查尔斯医生太好了能帮我一下吗
I need to get this splint on her, but she won't sit still. 我得帮她装上夹板但她动个不停
I'm late, and we're still 30 minutes away 我迟到了我们距离劳德代尔堡
from Fort Lauderdale. 还有三十分钟的路程
Ms. Francis, I am so sorry to hold you up, 弗兰西斯女士很抱歉拖住了您
but do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? 但我能问您几个问题吗
I'm Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
Well, I hope you're not one of those 我希望你不是那种
stuck-up Princeton boys. 自大的普林斯顿小子
Oh, heaven forbid. 感谢上帝
University of Pennsylvania, thank you very much. 我是宾夕法尼亚大学的谢谢您
Please forgive Ms. Reese. 请原谅里斯小姐
Smart and caring as she is, she's still learning. 虽然她很聪慧体贴但她还有很多要学
Do you mind terribly if we were to borrow this 能否麻烦您把这个借给我们
so that we could contact your loved ones? 好让我们联系您的至亲好友
Well, if it won't take you too long. 如果不用花太久的话
We will make it snappy. 我们会尽快的
Be right back. Thank you. 马上回来谢谢
So it didn't occur to you she might have dementia? 你没想到她可能患有老年痴呆症吗
That name didn't mean anything to you, "Connie Francis"? 康妮·弗兰西斯这个名字你一点儿都没印象吗
Should it have? 我应该知道吗
Oh, I'm so damn old. Just call her contact. 我实在是太老了联系家属吧
If you could just fill each of these with nuts, 你只要给每个袋子里装好坚果
and I brought the nuts. 我也带了坚果
I'll take care of everything else. 其他事我会处理好的
Helen, 海伦
I thought this was gonna be a little bit more casual. 我还以为会搞得比较随意呢
But I just--I want it to be just right, you know? 但我...我只是想做好这件事
I want--I want it to be something 我希望...能给她留下一些
she'll remember always. 能永远记住的事
Helen? 海伦
Hey, what were you doing with my mother-in-law? 你和我婆婆一起干什么
Who, Helen? Was she just here? 海伦吗她刚来过了吗
Wish I would've known. I would've said hi. 早点跟我说啊我还想跟她打个招呼呢
She handed you that pink box. 她给了你那个粉盒子
What's in the box, Maggie? 盒子里有什么麦基
Maggie! 麦基
Napkin diaper nut cups. 尿布纸巾坚果杯
What? 什么
Napkin diaper nut cups. 尿布纸巾坚果杯
You fold the colored napkin up, you see, 你看这样折叠彩色纸巾
and then you hold it together with safety pins, 然后用回形针固定住
- and then you stuff it-- - You're throwing me a shower? -然后填...-你们要给我办迎婴派对
Surprise! Tonight at Molly's. 惊喜吧今晚在莫利酒吧

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,684评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,143评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,214评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,788评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,796评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,665评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,027评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,679评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,346评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,664评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,766评论 1 331
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,412评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,015评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,974评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,073评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,501评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容