别对我说谎第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

别对我说谎第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Dr. Lightman, the guys from homeland security are here. 莱特曼博士国土安全局的人来了
They want your assessment of the new handheld polygraph. 他们想请你对新的手提测谎仪作评估
I'll be right there. 我马上就来
Do you workat the department of homeland security? 你在国土安全部工作吗
Yes. 是的
Yeah.
- Do you have black hair? - Yes. -你是黑发吗-是的
See, the hand held measures cardio and galvanic skin response. 这个手提测试仪能测出心率和直流皮肤电的反映
It's the only polygrap ever developed with this kind of portability. 这是目前所开发出来的唯一一个可携带式的测谎仪
Oh, not quite. 不十分正确哦
Uh, cal,you know secretary miller from homeland security. 卡尔这位是国土安全部的米勒部长
Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
And this is Tom Whitmore 这是汤姆·维德摩尔
完整版请点击
the new TSA deputy. 运输安全管理局的新代理
what the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西
It's a lie detector. 这是个测谎仪器
The west africans used them first. 是西非那里首先用过的
When you're on trial,you held the egg in your hands, 在你受审的时候手里拿着这个蛋
and if it broke,it's a sign of anxiety. 如果蛋破了就表明你很焦虑
别对我说谎单词统计

别对我说谎高频单词统计
You were found guilty. 表示你有罪
Well, I'd say our handheld's a little more advanced. 我觉得还是我们的手提测谎仪比较先进
Well, unfortunately, both devices suffer from the same problem. 不幸的是 这两台仪器都有同一个毛病
Uh, ms. Cooper,would you mind? 库珀小姐请你过来一下
may I? 能给我吗
Could you ask the control questions again, please? 麻烦你再问一次预置问题好吗
What are you doing? 你在干吗
Do you work at the departmentof homeland security? 你是在国土安全局工作吗
Uh, yes. 嗯是的
- Do you have black hair? - Yes. -你是黑发吗-是的
The problem with all polygraph tests is false positives. 所有测谎仪都有虚报问题
Innocent people can fail if they feel an increase in any emotion-- 无辜的人若因某种情绪突然上升则会被测为说谎
anger, fear, sexual arousal. 比如愤怒恐惧 性冲动
Not just guilt. 并非只是自责会造成如此
Your polygraph is no better than the egg at telling us 使用你们的测谎仪
which emotion it's responding to. 其实是和使用这个蛋的效果是一样的
No. 不可能
I've been wanting to try that for years. 这些年来我一直想试试这只蛋
See, you would have been found guilty, 看早些时候你就被认定说谎了
but you were just angry. 但你只是生气
You should be, uh, spending your money studying the face. 你应该把钱花在研究人的脸部上
43 muscles combine to produce a possility of 10,000 expressions. 人脸的43块肌肉能组合出10000个表情
Now, if you learn them all, you don't need a polygraph. 学会解析表情你就无须测谎仪了
How much did we spend on this damn project anyway? 研究这破东西花了我们多少钱
Uh, not much. I'm sure we can recoup most of our costs. 不是很多我确信我们能收回大部分投资
- Now, that was lovely. - What? -这下好玩了-什么
- A gestural retreat. - What's that? -肢体阻抗-什么意思
His step backwards. Means he doesn't believe a word he just said. 他向后退了一步表示他刚说的话不可信
He's lying. 他在说谎
Well, I'm not a crook. 我不是骗子
I've earned everything I've got. 我的所得都是辛苦赚来的
What do you see? 你看到什么
I see a skeptical, emotionally distant scientist obsessing over facial twitches. 一个持怀疑论的孤僻科学家正观察各种面部抽搐
Why are you doing micro expression training? 你为什么要做微表情训练
Well, I got it set at triple speed. 我把它设为三倍速度
You know, when you try and hide your emotions, 当你试图隐藏自己的情绪的时候
they leak out at a fifth of a second? 相关的微表情只会保持五分之一秒
Well, this is testing me at a 15th of a second. 我正在做分辨十五分之一秒内的表情训练
Impressive. 真了不起
You know who else is impressive on that thing? 我正在做分辨十五分之一秒内的表情训练
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
Is this another attempt to get me to take ms. Torres under my wing? 是不是又想让我把托勒斯小姐收入麾下
You need somebody to back you on the military case. 我需要找人帮你处理军队的案子
I got you for that. 有你就行了
I'll be courtside with Earl White. 我要去调查厄尔·怀特
It's a freshman shooting guard, 他是新出道的得分后卫
hottest nba prospect in the country. 红遍全国的未来NBA之星
College athletic association wants us to find out 大学生体育联盟要我们调查他
if he took a bribe to play for GWCU. 是否收受乔治·华盛顿·卡弗大学的贿赂
Well, we got a meeting at fort meade in half an hour. 半小时后我们要在米德基地[位于佛罗里达州]开会
Look, I'll... I'll meet you there later, okay, but let's get Torres involved. 我会稍后跟你在那里碰头让托勒斯加入吧
She's a natural. She's got phenomenal instincts. 她很有天赋有非凡的直觉
Doesn't mean she knows the science. 但这并不意味着她懂科学
Dr. Foster said you wanted to see me? 福斯特博士说你想见我
What do you see? 你看到了什么
Anger. 愤怒
Fear. 恐惧
Sadness. 悲伤
Let's go. 跟我走吧
Specialist Sheila Lake has served with the 23rd mountain division for three years, 希拉·雷克军士在第23山地师服役三年了
Two of those in Afghanistan. 其中有两年驻守在阿富汗
Lake is asserting that she was raped by her platoon leader, 雷克宣称她被她的排长强奸
Staff sergeant Russell Scott. 也就是拉塞尔·司各特上士
We'd like you to find out if the allegation's true. 我们想请你判断这件事是否属实
Lake. Lake! 雷克雷克
Grab your gear and report to the staff judge advocate. 收枪然后去军法参谋那里报道
Is sergeant scott being court-martialed? 司各特上士有没有被送交军事法庭
We're not there yet. 还没有到这一步呢
Sergeant Scott's leadership 司各特上士的统帅力
is crucial to the tribal intelligence missions 对于部队的情报工作至关重要
we're running on the Pakistani border. 我们正准备前往巴基斯坦边境
We start a court-martial proceeding, 一旦送交军士法庭
he'll be off the line for six months. 他将有六个月的时间不能上前线了
Then, I'm afraid we can't help you. 这我恐怕帮不了你了
Excuse me? 你什么意思
Hire us when you want the truth. 你雇用我们是来查明真相的
Why waste taxpayers' money if that's not what you're after? 不想知道真相的话又何必浪费纳税人的钱
Dr. Lightman, 莱特曼博士
my first concern is the safety of every woman in that platoon. 我最关心的就是排里面每位女性的安全
That's why we're investigating. 所以我们才进行调查
But sergeant Scott passed a polygraph. 但是司各特上士通过了测谎
Yeah, well,I bet his grandmother didn't think he did it, either. 我打赌他祖母也觉得他不会干这种事的
That's equally reliable. 测谎与此没任何区别
Look, sergeant Scott's set to redeploy in three days. 听着司各特上士三天后就要被重新调派了
He's the only commander who can recognize hostiles on that border. 他是唯一能够在那个边境辨认敌军的司令官
Without him,the mission's more dangerous for every soldier in the 23rd. 没有他整个第23师的任务就悬了
完整版请点击
I certainly can't have a rapist in charge of the females in that platoon, 我当然不允许一个强奸犯在排里领导女兵
But if I'm going to pull sergeant scottoff the line, 但如果要我把司各特上士撤下前线的话
I need to know this woman is telling the truth. 我必须确认这个女人说的是实话
Six-five, moves like he's five-one. 身高有六尺五寸却像五尺一寸的球员那样灵活
Could dunk at ten, won the state championship at 14. 十岁就能扣篮十四岁更是赢得州冠军
National high schoolplayer of the year the last three years. 过去三年一直是年度全美最佳高中球员
I would not have pegged you for a hoops geek. 我真没想到你居然是篮球狂热者
You know the fifth-grade boy with the vintage dr. J poster 有个5年级的孩子揣着朱利叶斯·欧文过时海报
And the instant recall of his career stats? 能记得他的职业生涯的统计
I was that boy. 我就是那个孩子
Dr. Foster? I'm Jeremy Levine with the athletic association. 福斯特博士我是体育协会的杰里·米乐
Thanks for coming down. 谢谢你们赶来
Who doesn't enjoy a day watching Earl White do his thing? 谁不想来欣赏厄尔·怀特的表演呢
Howard Taft certainly does. 霍华德·塔夫肯定不想
He's the alumni booster 他是校友 也是赞助者
who all egedly paid Earl $50,000 to come and play for carver. 据说他付给厄尔50000美元来为卡弗打比赛
We'd like to investigate this quietly. 我们想私下进行调查
Earl's a good kid. He lost his mom last year. 厄尔是个好孩子去年他母亲去世
He's raising his brother on his own. 他独自抚养弟弟
Plus, he's gonna go pro this spring, 而且今年春天他要进职业队
and you don't want any more bad press for the "one and done" rule. 你希望媒体不要炒作此事
Making kids go to college for a year 进入职业队之前先读一年大学
before they turn pro forces them to take high school more seriously. 会让他们更认真对待高中教育
It also forces young superstars to play 这也迫使那些年轻的超级明星要打
a year of college ball, jacking up ratings and revenues. 一年的大学篮球赛以提高名声和收入
Loker here has a hard time with half-truths. 洛克尔对一切半真半假的话都很讨厌
Earl white,Dr. Gillian Foster 厄尔·怀特吉莉安·福斯特博士
and her associate,Eli Loker. 和她的助理伊莱·洛克尔
You folks are the lie guys, right? 你们就是那些研究谎话的家伙是吗
More the truth guys,but it depends on the case. 说是研究真相更贴切点但要依情况而定
Do you have some time to chat? 有时间聊一会儿吗
You know, I have to take my little brother home, 我得送我弟弟回家
and I got an econ midterm tomorrow. 明天我还有经济学期中考试
Need to get with the books,you know? 需要温书明白吗
But hit my cell later. 晚点儿给我打电话
Anything I can do to clear my name. 只要能恢复名誉我什么都愿意做
Appreciate it. 非常感谢
Any quick reads? 有什么发现吗
His speech was hurried, 他说话匆忙
and he brought that basketball to his chest, creating a barrier between us. 而且将球抱在胸前在我们之间形成了屏障
Those are both signs of anxiety. 这些都是焦虑的迹象
Well, that's something any college athlete might feel 当被指控收受贿赂的时候
when he's been accused of taking a bribe. 任何大学运动员都会感觉焦虑
We're not magicians. We're scientists. 我们不是魔术师是科学家
We'll need to talk to Earl 我们需要和厄尔
and the booster to spot any conclusive signs of lying. 还有赞助人谈谈来以找出明显的撒谎迹象
I'm not naive, okay? 我不幼稚好吗
When you sign upto be one of four women in a platoon of 30 guys, 我被分在了有4个女兵30个男兵的排里
Guys who aren'tgonna see another woman for six months, well... 这些家伙将有六个月时间都看不到别的女人
Like they say in girl scouts, "be prepared." 就像他们在女童子军团所说的"时刻准备好"
So, you were harassed? 所以你被骚扰了
Porn in the latrines... 厕所里有春宫图
Jody calls? 朱迪口令
* I taught that bitchher left then right * 我教这个婊子左转再右转
* Nailed her ass then left last night.* 昨晚干完就离开
- Got it. - Yeah. -明白了-好吧

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,937评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,503评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,712评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,668评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,677评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,601评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,975评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,637评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,881评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,621评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,710评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,387评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,971评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,947评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,189评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,805评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,449评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容