我们这一天第1季第17集台词

英文 中文
The drinking has to stop. 你不能再这样喝酒了
You have to reign it in, baby, 你必须克服它宝贝
because I won't have it in my house. 因为我决不允许我家有人酗酒
I remember when we were together, 还记得我们当初在一起时
she said she never wanted to get married. 她说她永远不想结婚
What do you mean, together? 在一起是什么意思
Yeah, it was very brief. 其实时间很短
It was another life. Probably why she didn't tell you. 根本不值一提所以她才没告诉你
You think that I didn't deserve to know 你觉得我不应该知道
that you had history with him? 你和他的过去吗
You know, you never really talk about your dad's death. 你从没跟我说过你父亲是怎么死的
完整版请点击
It's been...just blocked... 这事已经...在我心里
for a really long time. 藏了很久了
Roll all your windows down, Randall. 摇下所有车窗兰德尔
Crank up the music. 开启音乐
Let someone else make your bed. 让别人整理好你的床铺
《写给儿子的诗》 威廉·希尔著
You don't have to pack up his stuff yet. 不必现在急着收拾他的东西
It's only been a couple days. 才过去几天
I know. 我知道
I don't know what to do, Beth. 我不知道该做些什么贝丝
How do I honor his legacy? 我该如何悼念他
Do I start wearing sweater vests? 要开始穿毛绒背心吗
Drink more egg creams? 多喝蜜蛋乳吗
Could get cooler frames. 可以换个帅气点的镜框
Like, round ones, like the hipsters wear. 那种圆的嬉皮士风格的
William was kind of the O.G. hipster, right? 威廉算是个老派嬉皮士吧
Baby. 宝贝
Listen to me. 听我说
The only thing anyone expects you to do is to plan a service. 大家不会要求你太多安排好追悼会就行了
You already did that. 可你已经安排了
Like I said, show up for the service, 我说了你去参加追悼会
be with your family, 跟家人待在一起
think of him dearly, and... 好好悼念他然后...
You're gonna want to read this. 你最好来看看这个
Hi. Uh, it's Kevin Pearson calling. 你好我是凯文·皮尔森
I was calling to see if Brandon Novak was getting my voicemails, 我想问问布兰登·诺瓦克有没有收到我的留言
because I've left quite a few of 'em, and he... 我给他留了很多条可他...
Hello?
She hung up on me. 她挂我电话
What, that theater critic's assistant? 谁就那影评家的助理吗
Well, not that theater critic. 他可不是寻常的影评家
The theater critic. The Times, right? 他是知名影评家发表在《泰晤士报》上的
Shows live or die based on what Brandon Novak writes about them, 布兰登·诺瓦克的影评能决定一部剧的生死
which is why I need him to come to opening night of my play, 所以我需要他来参加我这部舞台剧的首映
but he won't come to opening night of my play, 可他不会来参加首映
because he already came to opening night, 因为他已经来参加过首映了
and I wasn't there, so... 可我却跑了...
Well, can't you just explain what happened? 你就不能跟他解释下当时的情况吗
No, I'm not... I can't, you know, 不行不合适
tell them Randall's business. 这是兰德尔的私事
He's been through enough, so that's that. 他已经过得很不容易了不能说
You know, you're-you're kind of sexy when you're loyal. 你对兄弟这么忠诚让我觉得好性感
- Really? - Yup. -是吗-对
Because I give money to the same charity every year, you know? 其实我每年都会向同一家慈善机构捐款
You're not sexy when you brag about it. 你拿这个来吹嘘就不性感了
- Right. - No. -好吧-对
You know what you should do? 其实我觉得吧
You should sit with my family at the play. 你应该跟我家人坐一起看首映
- Why don't you sit with them? - No. -你为什么不跟他们坐一起-不
- Yes. Come on. - No, uh-uh. No, I am slinking in -来吧-绝对不行我要偷偷进去
when the lights go down, back row, 趁熄灯的时候溜进后排
and then, when you take your bow, I'm-I'm sneaking out, 等你鞠躬谢幕的时候我再溜出来
successfully avoiding the entire Pearson clan. 完美躲开皮尔森一家的视线
Especially Kate. 尤其是凯特
Look, we haven't even told them that we're dating yet. 我们还没告诉他们我们在一起了
See, now that's not... You know what we should do? 这不是重点...你知道我们该怎么做吗
We should just tell them that. 应该直接告诉他们
We get 'em together, and we say, 把大家聚在一起然后宣布
"Hey, family, you remember Sophie, right, my ex-wife? "各位家人大家记得苏菲吧我前妻
Well, we're dating exclusively, 我们重新恋爱了
even though she still won't let me sleep with her, which... 虽然她还是不愿意跟我上床
- Oh, s... - I'm hoping is not because -你够了-我希望不是因为
She's developed some, you know, 自上次赤诚相见以来
weird moles on your body since the last time I saw you naked?" 你的身上长了什么奇怪的痣"
- No. - Or that you think I've lost my touch, -没有-或者你觉得我技巧生疏了
because I guarantee you I have not lost my touch. 那我向你保证我绝对宝刀未老
What's happening? Where-where are we going? 怎么了你这是要去哪里
- Why are you...? - I've got to get to work. -你怎么...-我要去上班
Hey, what, you're gonna leave me here with a floundering career 我的事业都要坍塌了你怎么能丢下我
- and a lukewarm Americano? - Kevin. -还有一杯不冷不热的美式咖啡-凯文
You're dating the ex-wife you cheated on 12 years ago, 十二年前你出轨气走的前妻
yet somehow managed to woo back 被你在一家卫生级别只有C的餐厅
in a diner with a "C" health rating. 用花言巧语骗到跟你复合
You really think you can't win over this Novak guy? 你真觉得自己搞不定这个诺瓦克吗
So, it seems your grandpa left you some instructions. 看来爷爷给你们两个留了些指示
"Dear Tess and Annie, "亲爱的苔丝和安妮
I know you're probably feeling a little sad right now, 我知道你们现在可能有点伤心
And I'd like to get you back to smiling. 所以我打算让你们重拾微笑
Because you have two of 因为你们俩的微笑
my all-time favorite smiles." 是这世上最美的风景"
"That's why I'd like you two to plan my memorial. "所以我希望由你俩来安排我的追悼会
Adults make these things sad, 大人们总会搞得很悲伤
And I want you two to make it fun. 我希望你们让它有点乐趣
Fill it with things that make you smile." 让追悼会充满你们的欢笑"
"And make sure your mom and dad help you execute your vision. "让爸妈协助你们完成活动计划
No questions asked." 他们必须无条件服从"
So, we're in charge of the memorial? 所以追悼会我们说了算吗
Apparently. 似乎是这样
It's tomorrow, right before Uncle Kevin's play re-opens, 就在明天之后要去看凯文大伯的二次首演
and I've already got 我已经准备好
- the flowers and the lasagna and the... - Okay. -花意式千层面还有...-好了
We'll take it from here. 交给我们吧
Um, if it's all right with you two, 如果你们俩不介意的话
完整版请点击
I'd like to give a eulogy. 我希望能够说一段悼词
A eulogy sounds sad. 悼词听起来好悲伤
How 'bout we call it a toast, then? 那称之为"祝词"可以吗
We'll allow it. 行吧
Well... 好吧
I guess I'll cancel the caterer, 看来我得跟筹备人说取消计划
and the flowers and the white doves. 还有退了那些花和白鸽
You got white doves? 你还准备了白鸽吗
They don't make black ones, Randall. 人家不提供黑鸽兰德尔
You know, I heart N.Y., 纽约是挺棒的
but I'm kind of psyched to get back to L.A. 但我开始有点想回洛杉矶
and get shacked up with my boo. 跟我家宝贝春宵一刻了
Yes, Bryce, I need 50 rainbow balloons. 对布莱斯我需要五十个彩红气球
Tomorrow. 明天就要
They're for a funeral. 是葬礼用的
My nieces gave me one job. 我俩侄女就交给我一个任务
Can I speak to your supervisor? 你能叫你的上司来吗
If you want to talk about William... 你可以跟我聊聊威廉的事
or anything, 或者其他事
I know funerals can be difficult. 我知道葬礼很难熬
Especially since you lost your... 尤其是你的父亲...
I just want things to be special for Randall and the girls. 我只希望兰德尔和俩孩子能满意
Okay.
Oh, I don't know, Sharon, can you help me? 我不知道莎伦你觉得你能帮我吗
Oh, come on. Don't do this, Jack. 还不回来杰克你别这样
For he's a jolly good fellow 谁也不能否认
Which nobody can deny 他是个善良有趣的人
Thank you, everybody. 谢谢大家
Uh, Jack, you told me to tell you when it was 5:30. 杰克你让我五点半提醒你
Okay.
It's 5:30. 已经五点半了
Uh, yeah. 是啊
- Jack? - What? -杰克-怎么了
What? We're-- we're celebrating Pench's retirement. 干什么我们在庆祝班奇退休
We hate Pench. 我们讨厌班奇
- You hate Pench. - I do hate Pench. -是你讨厌班奇-我确实讨厌班奇
Look, just-- it's time for you to go home 听我说你得回家去了
and say a proper good-bye to your wife. 好好跟你老婆告个别
- Yeah. - Staying here is not gonna keep her from leaving. -对-就算你赖在这也没法留住她
- With her ex-boyfriend. - Jack... -跟她的前男友一起去-杰克
Two weeks, five hotels. 两周住五家酒店
Night after night, getting back late. 夜夜笙歌早出晚归
That is ridiculous. 你别开玩笑了
This is Rebecca we're talking about. 那可是丽贝卡啊
Yeah. 是啊
- Now, go. - Yeah. -去吧-好
You leaving? 要走了吗
The real party's happening after work at Joe's Tavern. 下班后去乔家酒馆派对才算真正开始
You should come. 一起来吧
Night, Heather. 再见海瑟
Hi, Amy, yeah, it's Rebecca. 艾米你好我是丽贝卡
What time did he leave? 他什么时间走的
Okay.
Yeah, thank you. Bye. 谢谢再见
Hey, Dad.
Kitchen, please. 到厨房来一趟
How could you be late today, of all days? 你怎么能偏偏今天这么晚回来
- Is Ben here yet? - No. -本已经来了吗-还没
Then I guess I'm not late. 那我就没回来晚
Well, you said you'd be home at 5:30. 你说五点半就会到家
No, I said I would knock off at 5:30. 不我是说五点半下班
I called your office and you didn't. 我打去你办公室了你五点半并没下班
So, you're checking up on me now? 你现在都开始查我的岗了吗
This is just passive-aggressive, Jack. 你这是在消极抵抗杰克
- Okay, the kids. - Yeah. -孩子们-怎么了
They need a ride to Joel's party tonight. 你今晚得开车送他们去参加乔的派对
Parents are home, I already checked. 乔的父母在家我确认过了
And Randall's robotics class, do you see? 还有兰德尔的机器人课你看到了吗
It's moved to Tuesdays. 改到周二了
I can read, Bec. 我认字小贝
And please, please do not let Kevin and Sophie 还有千万别让凯文和索菲
be by themselves in the basement. 单独待在地下室
They're all over each other. 他俩简直难舍难分
What's so funny? It's disturbing. 有什么好笑的这问题很严重
You know, the other day, I came in... 你知道吗有天我走进去...
she was nibbling on his ear. 看到她正在啃他的耳朵
Don't say the word nibbling in reference to our son. 别把"啃"这个字用在我们儿子身上
That is the only way to describe it. 只能用"啃"来形容啊
Those ears haven't seen Q-tips in years. 凯文的耳朵好多年没掏过了
No. 确实
Time to hit the road. 该出发了
Yeah. 是啊
I'm leaving. 我要走了
Good luck, Mom. 祝你好运妈妈
You're supposed to say "Break a leg." 你该说"祝你演出成功"
Oh, am I? 是吗
Bye, baby. 再见宝贝
Bye, sweetheart. 再见亲爱的
Oh, I love you. 我爱你
I promise I'll call twice a day, every day. 我保证每天打两通电话回来
Have fun, Mom. Seriously. 玩得开心点妈说真的
I will. 会的
I love you, Mom. 我爱你妈妈
I love you more. 我更爱你
I love you most. 我最爱你
Be good to each other. Take care of each other. 好好相处照顾好彼此
Bye. 再见
Bye... 再见
Dad.
Okay, okay. 好吧好吧
"His name was William H. Hill." "他名叫威廉·H·希尔"
Everybody knows his damn name, fool. 谁不知道他叫什么啊笨蛋
Oh, man... 天呐
《写给儿子的诗》 威廉·希尔著
Hey, Jessie. 你好杰西
Hi, Randall. 你好兰德尔
Is this an all right time? 现在打来合适吗
I'm happy for the distraction. 正好帮我分分心
How you doing? 你还好吗
Not terribly well, as it turns out. 事实上并不太好
William and I had our good-byes privately, before you left, 你们走之前威廉和我私下道过别了
but it's still a shock. 但我还是很震惊
I know. 我知道
I'm with my sister in Chicago right now. 我现在在芝加哥住我姐姐家里
It's, um... 这事...
it's a very slippery slope for me. 这事对我打击很大
And I needed time. 我需要点时间
You know, time away? 离开那里以免触景生情
Uh, understood. 我理解
I told our N.A. group about his passing, 我把他去世的消息告诉了戒所里的人
and, uh, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. 所有人都难过地流下了眼泪
A young man named Sebastian 一位叫塞巴斯蒂安的年轻人
insisted that I pass along his condolences. 坚持要我替他转达哀悼之情
He was a young athlete who was addicted to Vicodin 他曾是个运动员吃止痛药成过瘾
when he first came to our meetings 他刚来互助会时
and, uh, wanted nothing to do with us. 丝毫不愿意跟我们打交道
But William feigned an interest in football 但威廉假装对橄榄球很感兴趣
so the boy would have someone to relate to. 这样那男孩就有了个可以谈话的人
I'd have loved to have seen 我真想看看
William pretend to know anything about football. 威廉假装懂橄榄球的样子
It was... 确实...
It was quite a laugh. 确实特别搞笑
He was a soft armrest 他就像柔软的扶手
for weary souls to lean on, you know? 总能让疲惫的灵魂得以慰藉对吗
Anyway, I... 总之我...
I'm sure you've got things going on there. 我知道你一定还有很多事要处理
I don't want to keep you. 我就不打扰你了
Hey, that's okay. 没关系
Thanks for calling, Jessie. 谢谢你打来电话杰西
Be well. 保重
Take care. 保重
Bye. 再见
Mr. Novak. 诺瓦克先生
Sorry to just, you know, barge in like this, 抱歉就这么闯了进来
but I really need to talk to you. 但我真有事要找你谈谈
I'm Kevin Pearson, by the way. 对了我叫凯文·皮尔森

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 202,905评论 5 476
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,140评论 2 379
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 149,791评论 0 335
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,483评论 1 273
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,476评论 5 364
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,516评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,905评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,560评论 0 256
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,778评论 1 296
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,557评论 2 319
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,635评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,338评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,925评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,898评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,142评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 42,818评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,347评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容