傲骨贤妻第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务
Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? 请问您还和妓女保持着关系吗
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. 感谢你这段时间辛苦操劳家务
It's not gonna last forever. 这种状态不会持续太久的
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. 我只想感谢你给我这个机会
Glad you could come aboard. 很高兴你能加入
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, 不仅因为你重回工作岗位太晚了
But you have some very prominent baggage. 而且你还有很不好的名声
But,hey,if she can do it, so can you. 不过如果她都能挺住你也能
- Kalinda Sharma. - Oh, the investigator. -我是凯琳达·夏尔马-就是那个调查员
- You're Peter Florrick's wife. - That's right. -你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人-是的
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了
Wow, I was 12. 当时我才12岁
State's attorney's here. 新州检察官来了
I'm Glenn Childs. 我是格伦·查尔兹
Peter blames me for his downfall. 彼得认为是我把他搞下台的
Don't make yourself collateral damage here. 别给自己惹祸上身
The day you leaked that sex tape 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体
To the pressand forced me to shield my children, 让我不得不保护孩子们
That was the day I became collateral damage. 从那时起我已经有祸在身了
You've obviously never made a woman angry before. 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of cook county. 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务
But I do admit to a failure of judgment 但我承认
In my dealings with these women. 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系
I've never abused my office 我从未滥用职权
For sexual favors. 去要求性服务
Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust... trust... 给我们时间平复伤痛赢回他们的信任信任
Mom, breakfast. 妈吃早饭了
Oh, hey, congratulations. 恭喜啊
That's great. Your husband's appeal. It looks like 真是太好了我是说你老公的上诉
It looks like he could get out of prison any month now, huh? 看来他现在随时有可能出狱了啊
- Looks like it. - Early show had a story on it. -貌似如此-早间新闻报道了
完整版请点击
Some good stuff on you, too. 对你也有正面评价
- Did you catch it?- No, missed it. -你看了吗-没有我错过了
Yeah, I caught it online. 我在网上看的
- I can send you the link. - That's okay. -我把链接发给你吧-不用麻烦了
No, no, no, it's easy. 哪里话举手之劳
So litigation wants me on this new class action. 诉讼方想要我代理这起新的集团诉讼
That's where I'm headed. 我要过去了
What about you? 你呢
Oh, I don't know. 我不知道
Oh, in here, I guess. 我看我要去那儿了
When did you say this was? 你刚才说是什么时候
May 15, four months ago. 4个月前5月15号
Do you have anything with the date? 有什么带有这个日期的凭证吗
A parking receipt. 有一张停车收据单
Had you ever met Mr. Mckeon before? 你以前见过麦肯先生吗
No. 没有
I'd seen his family on the news. 我在新闻中见过他们的家族
I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that's about it. 听说过他们家的宾馆之类的仅此而已
Well, the problem here, Christy, 克里斯蒂现在的问题是
Is that any civil suit could be seen as... 任何一起民事诉讼都可能被看作是...
...Opportunistic. ...投机行为
Because of their money? 因为他们的财产
Yes.
I'm sorry, 不好意思
But I didn't choose my rapist. 可我又不知道自己会被谁强奸
This kid doesn't know what she's in for. 这小姑娘真是不知好歹
Taking on the Mckeon family... 敢招惹麦肯家族
Alicia, if you don't mind, 艾丽西娅如果你不介意的话
- We just need to... - No, it's all right, stay. -我俩需要...-没关系的留下吧
I don't know about this. 我不管这些
It's a criminal case, not a civil one. 这是刑事案件不是民事纠纷
Except the new state's attorney rejected the charges. 但是新州检察官驳回了所有指控
Yeah, because it's got Duke Lacrosse written all over it. 对因为此案和杜克大学曲棍球员一案相似
Oh,come on. 又来了
What come on? 什么又来了
Put your politics aside, Diane. 放下你的政治立场戴安
You're Glenn Childs, 如果你是格伦·查尔兹
You get this dropped in your lap 桌上摆着这样一件案子
A stripper at a bachelor party 一个单身派对的脱衣舞娘
Accusing the son of the most powerful family in Chicago of rape... 要告芝加哥最有权有势的公子哥强奸
你会不认为这就是"杜克曲棍球员案Ⅱ"吗
He's worried about the Mckeon family money. 他是在为麦肯家的钱财担忧
He's worried about their campaign contributions. 为他们的竞选资金担忧
Well, I'm worried that we're overextended. 我在为我们担心过度而担忧
How many Sheffrin-Marks deposite do we have left? 谢弗林公司的案子我们还剩多少
- 2/10.- 2/10. -五分之一-五分之一
We need to keep our eye on the ball. 我们得关注这案子的发展
And Christy is just gonna look like she's trying 克里斯蒂会让事情看起来像是
To make some quick cash from the Mckeon family. 她想从麦肯家迅速捞上一笔
Do you believe her? 你相信她吗
I believe a lot of things I can't prove. 很多无法证实的事我都相信
All right, here's what I think. 好吧我是这么想的
I know the Mckeon family lawyer. 我认识麦肯家的律师
- Ericcson?- Right, -埃里克森吗-对
William Ericcson. 威廉·埃里克森
That's just what we need-- two Wills. 我们有两个威尔就够了 [威尔是威廉的昵称]
The Mckeons are gonna want to keep this out of the press, 麦肯家族一定不想让媒体知道这事
Even if he didn't do it. 即便他没做过
So my guess is they throw her some cash, 所以我猜他们会扔给那姑娘一些钱
Maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet. 可能5万左右作为她的封口费
Mr. Ericcson, please. 请找埃里克森先生
Tell him it's the other will. 告诉他是另一个威尔打来的
I want you to be at this lunch. 这顿午饭我要你也去
Don't say anything. 什么也别说
Just listen and look serious. 正襟危坐仔细听着就成
I can do that. 没问题
How you holding up here? 你是怎么熬过来的
I'm holding up. 慢慢熬呗
Oh, yeah, how do you know her? 是吗你怎么认识她的
Who?
Christy. 克里斯蒂
I don't. 我不认识啊
完整版请点击
Then why did she ask for you to be on the case? 那她为什么要求你参与这案子
I don't know. 不知道
Ericcson here. 我是埃里克森
Will. 威尔
Will. 我是威尔
I think you know why I'm calling. 我想你知道我为什么给你打电话
艾丽西娅这是我答应过的凯里 (链接地址)
Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced 两个月前彼得·福瑞克
To ten years for bribery and corruption. 因贪污受贿罪被判10年有期徒刑
Today was the first step toward his release. 今天是他争取获释的第一步
He was known in Chicago simply as "the hammer." 在芝加哥他以"铁榔头"之称而闻名
He jailed cop-killers, CEOs, corrupt politicians, 他监禁过杀警凶手公司总裁贪污政客
Until "the hammer" got hammered. 直到自己也被"榔头"敲进了监狱
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook county. 一个小时前我辞去了库克县检察官的职务
Within weeks, Chicago's incorruptible state's attorney 几周以来这位廉洁的地方检察官
Found himself with all the trappings 成为了当代美国
Of a modern American scandal: 典型丑闻事件的男主角
A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife, 监视他工作的政敌颜面尽失的妻子
A blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape. 厚颜无耻的妓女和一卷限制级的色情录影带
Does she do this for you? 你老婆会这么伺候你吗
Does she? 会吗
Oh, god, please. You are ama... 天哪你真是...
Hey, ever heard the whole thing? 有完整的听过吗
No. 没有
You're the only one who hasn't. 也只有你没听完过了
Everything I have on Mckeon. 这是我能找到的所有关麦肯的资料
What?! 什么
I beat you three sets to two. 我三比二赢你
Oh, come on, you don't even believe that. 拜托这你也信
This is driving me crazy. 我实在是很困惑
How do I know you? 我在哪见过你吗
Me?
Miner, Parsons & Layton? 迈勒 帕森斯和雷顿公司的案子里吗
Alicia is actually our newest junior associate. 实际上艾丽西娅是我们新来的初级律师
One month in. 来了一个月了
Will Ericcson, Alicia Florrick. 这位是威廉·埃里克森艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Well, it is very nice to meet you, 非常高兴认识你
- Mrs.Florrick.- You, too. - 福瑞克太太-我也很高兴认识你
I'm rooting for your husband. 我极力支持你先生
I know he has a lot of enemies in this town, 我知道他在这个镇上有很多仇人
But I always root for the underdog. 可我总是会支持居劣势的一方
Oh, just ignore him. 别理他
The only reason someone's forced out of public office 当下在美国会被革去公职的原因只有一个
In America these days is sex. 那就是性丑闻
So let's talk about Lloyd Mckeon. 我们还是来谈谈劳埃德·麦肯吧
It's so sad, really. 实在太悲惨了真的
I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will. 我还记得你以前有一家很体面的公司威尔
One that wouldn't sink to scurrilous charges like these. 那里可不会堕落到连这种案子也接
And what charges might those be, Will? 这种案子怎么了威尔
I haven't said anything yet. 我什么都还没说呢
Do you think you're the first firm She's shopping this lawsuit to? 你以为你们是她找的第一家律师事务所吗
There's nothing there. 根本什么事都没有
Even the state's attorney... the new state's attorney... 甚至连新上任的地方检察官
- Thinks there's nothing there.- And yet -都认为是她瞎编的-不过
I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour's notice. 我请你吃这顿午餐时间是要引起你的重视
Mrs. Florrick, what would you say 福瑞克太太你是怎么看的
To someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges 如果某人仅为了利益而与某公众人物对抗
Against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage? 对他进行毫无根据的性侵害指控
You want to know what I would say? 你想知道我怎么看的
I would. 洗耳恭听
I would say you're trying to change the subject from rape. 我会觉得你是想转移强奸的话题
Well, I would agree that, as offensive and misguided 我认为这和那些指控一样
As these charges are, the optics 是无礼且错误的
Aren't exactly in our favor. 不过主动权不在我方
So we're willing to make an offer. 所以我们愿意开个价
It's nonnegotiable. 这是我们的底线
You have till end of business day. 今天以内有效
Mckeon did it. 麦肯强奸了她
Under a hundred thou, I would've said no. 如果是10万以下我可能会说他没有
Over a hundred thou... 超过10万...
What about well over? 如果是远远超过呢
If you don't mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa, 巴博萨小姐如果你不介意
Why did you request me? 我想问你为什么选择我
I saw you on TV. 我在电视上见过你
I thought you'd understand 我想你会了解
What it's like to be misunderstood. 被别人误会的滋味
Ladies. 女士们
Sorry about that. 很抱歉
Mckeon's lawyers made a financial offer 麦肯的律师团提出了一个赔偿方案
That Diane and I actually agree on. 戴安和我认为可以接受
A first. 只是初步接受
It's a cash settlement. 用现金结算
$450,000. 45万美金
You're kidding. 开玩笑吧
We don't have to go to court? 我们都不用对簿公堂吗
He just offered that? 他就要给这么多钱了
You'll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement. 你需要签署一份标准保密协议
Both parties free each other of liability 双方将不再追究对方的责任
And agree not to speak to anyone, including the press. 还要同意不能向任何人透漏包括媒体
What? 什么
It's standard in civil agreements. 这是民事协议的规定
I want everybody to know he settled. 我希望大家都知道他是有罪的
Can't we tell the police? 不能告诉警方吗
Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement. 如果签了保密协定就不能
Mckeon could withdraw the award 如果说出去麦肯有权撤销补偿金
And sue you for defamation. 还能控告你诽谤
What do you think? 你觉得呢
I think under the cir... 我觉得在这种情况下....
I think you're looking for justice, Christy. 克里斯蒂我认为你应该寻求正义
And sometimes justice comes in a form we don't expect. 有时正义出现的方式并非我们期待的那样
If you take this money, the settlement will be known 如果你接受了补偿金那事实的真相
To the two people that matter most, you and him. 就只有与之相关的两个人会知道你和他
I'm sorry, no. 抱歉我不能接受
He'll know how much it costs to 他会知道强奸了别人又扬长而去
Rape somebody and get away with it, that's all? 会花掉多少钱仅此而已吗
This is about him admitting that he did this to me. 重点是他要承认他的确强奸了我
She's right. 她说的没错
Okay, Ericcson, 好了埃里克森
How flexible are you on confidentiality? 你们在保密协议上有多少回旋余地
Exclude new criminal discovery. 不包括新发现的罪行
Oh, come on, this isn't... 拜托这不是...
You want to go to court, is that it? 你们想上庭是这样吗
Take it as far as pretrial? 最多到预审阶段
He doesn't want to go to trial. 他不希望进入庭审
Look, Ericcson, 听着埃里克森
You want to make Mckeon 你想要你的当事人成为
The bachelor party rapist, 单身派对的强奸犯
Be my... 随你的...
That's how you want to play it? 你想这么玩吗
We just turned down a half million bucks. 我们刚刚拒绝了近50万美元
Feels good, doesn't it? 感觉不错对吧
Looks like we got a case. 看来我们又有官司要打了
You have to size these things up pretty quickly. 你们得很快记清这些情况
12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control. 12名客户都是股票经纪人都不是疯子
It was easy. 事情很简单
They paid $400 for a 90-minute, 他们花了400美元看一场90分钟的
Two-girl fantasy strip. 双人脱衣舞秀
Two girl? 双人
Who was the other girl? 另一个舞娘是谁
Maura... 莫拉
I-I don't remember her last name. 不记得她姓什么了
That was the only time she worked 那是她惟一的一次工作
Quien son estas mujeres? 这俩女人是谁
Mama, deja me en pass, por favor. 妈让我说完行吗拜托
Sorry. 抱歉
She insists on being here during all this. 我们谈话期间她坚持一定要在场
It's a nightmare. 简直是场噩梦
And Mckeon, 那麦肯呢
How'd you meet him? 你们怎么相识的
The groom? 新郎吗
He offered me another $100 他多给了我100美元
For a private lap dance. 让我为他私人跳大腿舞
When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door. 等我进了房间他就反锁了门
Then he grabbed me. 接着他抓住我
I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout. 我想拿包里的MACE喷雾器我想呼救
Did you tell anyone afterwards? 事后你有告诉别人吗

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 194,491评论 5 459
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 81,856评论 2 371
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 141,745评论 0 319
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,196评论 1 263
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 61,073评论 4 355
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 46,112评论 1 272
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 36,531评论 3 381
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,215评论 0 253
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 39,485评论 1 290
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 34,578评论 2 309
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 36,356评论 1 326
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 32,215评论 3 312
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 37,583评论 3 299
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 28,898评论 0 17
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,174评论 1 250
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 41,497评论 2 341
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 40,697评论 2 335

推荐阅读更多精彩内容