逝者之证第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

逝者之证第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
H-help me. 救命呀
Liberty Mall. You know what they have there? 自由广场你知道那里有什么吗
- What? - A shark. -什么-有鲨鱼
Why in the world would you know that? 你怎么知道的
NorthEast General is a couple blocks from here. 东北综合医院离这就几个街区
Whenever I used to operate, I'd come visit the shark. 以前每当要做手术时我就来看看鲨鱼
Oh, communing with one of your own, huh? 那是你俩很有共同语言嘛
I'm kinder and gentler now. 我现在变得很和蔼可亲了好吧
Oh, yeah, right. 是吗真的吗
I am. Good morning, detective. 当然早上好警探
Good morning, Dr. Hunt. 早上好亨特医生
Peter. 彼得
What have we got, Sam? 有什么发现萨姆
完整版请点击
Well, a couple of shoppers found the body, called it in. 一对购物顾客发现了尸体就报了警
There's no I.D. on him. 身上没有证件
I'm thinking it's a mugging gone wrong. 我想大概是恶性抢劫案
A man was seen hurrying away 有人看到一个人拿着个旅行包
from the scene carrying a duffel bag. 急匆匆地从现场离开
African-American, 30s, 非裔美国人三十来岁
逝者之证单词统计

逝者之证高频单词统计
w-riding jeans, tats. 穿着肥大的牛仔裤身上有刺青
Security cameras? 是监控摄像机拍到的吗
That would be too easy. 那这案子也太便宜咱们了
So the guy gets hit on the head, and he comes over the rail. 那他是头部被袭然后从栏杆上摔下来
I see multiple cuts and scratches from the bushes, 身上有多处被树枝刮擦的伤痕
But I don't see anything bad enough to kill him. 但我认为没严重到致命的地步
- What are you looking for? - A pulse. -你摸什么呢-动脉呀
I think it's safe to say, by the time you get the call, 我得说一句你接到电话时
he's already dead. 他就已经死了
You don't want to know some of the mistakes I've seen. 你是没见过我以前碰到的那些乌龙事件
Detective! Found it on the street two blocks away. 警探在两个街区外发现了这包
No cash or credit cards. He left the driver's license. 现金和信用卡都没了只剩下驾照
Ted Habison. Callowhill Street. Age 35. 泰德·哈比森克劳威大街35岁
Let me see that. 让我看看
Is there a cheesesteak place around here? 这附近有芝士牛肉堡店吗
Yeah, probably. Why? 可能有吧怎么了
That's cheesesteak cheese. 有股牛肉堡里用的乳酪味
How many cheesesteak places can there be in one neighborhood? 这附近的芝士牛肉堡店究竟要有多少家啊
Here's your order. 这是您点的餐
Thank you. 谢谢
What can I get you, Officers? 想要些什么警官
- Detective. - Sorry. -我是警探-抱歉
You seen an African-American guy around here-- 有没有一个非洲裔的人来过这儿
30s, baggy jeans, 三十多岁穿着宽松牛仔裤
tattoos on his arms? 手臂上有纹身
Carl! Get out here! 卡尔出来下
Go!
What's her name? 她叫什么名字
Jessica Archer, age 33. 杰西卡·阿彻33岁
Died in her sleep in her hotel room. 在酒店房间睡觉时死亡
What a waste. 太可惜了
Cause of death? 死因呢
This. 因为这个
Saddle embolism blocking the left and right main pulmonary arteries. 左右肺主动脉被鞍型血栓阻塞
It's as thick as your finger. 粗的跟你手指头一样了
She's young, 她这么年轻
her valves are normal, and she looks healthy. 静脉瓣膜也很正常看起来也很健康
So how'd she get a blood clot the size of a hot dog? 怎么会生出粗如热狗肠般的血栓呢
Carl Anders, 卡尔·安德斯
Member of the Bronson Street Gang. 布朗森街头帮的成员
逝者之证中英对照台词本截图

逝者之证中英对照台词本截图
Ex-member. 前成员
Mm. Current or ex, 我管你是不是前成员
causing a death in the commission of a robbery 抢劫时致人死亡
is criminally negligent homicide. 是过失杀人罪
Look, I didn't rob nobody, a'ight? 我没抢劫任何人好吧
I went on my break. That's it. Mm. 我那天休班就这样
And you expect me to believe a poor ex-gangbanger like you, 你指望我相信像你这样的帮派混混吗
It's true. 真的
Ted Harbison's credit cards. Explain that. 这是泰德·哈比森的信用卡怎么解释
I saw a bag on the ground. I took it. 我看到地上有个包就拿了
And you didn't see the guy you took it from? 他没看到你抢的那个人吗
I saw a guy. He was up ahead of me, kinda weaving. 我看到前面的那个人东倒西歪的
Weaving? 东倒西歪
Know what I'm saying? Like he was drunk or something. 你明白我的意思好像喝醉什么的
He ducked down some stairs. 他跌跌撞撞的走下台阶
By the time I got there, he was gone. 我到时他就没影了
The bag was on the ground, so I took it, 包就在地上所以我就拿了
But I didn't see no body in the bushes. 但我没看到树丛中有人
I do not see any evidence of physical trauma. 我没发现有物理外伤
What else did they find in that bag of his? 他们在他的包里还找到什么
Toiletries, 洗漱用具
two issues of "Certified Accountant" magazine, 两期《注册会计师》杂志
private pilot logbooks and flight maps, 私人飞机飞行日志和航线图
Prescriptions for vicodin and promethazine. 维柯丁和异丙嗪的处方
What's promethazine? 异丙嗪是什么东西
It's prescribed post-op for nausea and vomiting. 一种用于治疗手术后恶心和呕吐症状的药
Is there a doctor listed? 有医生签名吗
Dr. Mark Chandler. Northeast General Hospital. 马克·钱德勒医生东北综合医院
Those are porthole incisions. This guy just had surgery. 微创切口这人刚做过手术
Let's get his clothes off. 把他的衣服脱掉
- Move that light, will you? - Sure. -把那盏灯挪过来好吗-好
So tell me something. 那么求个真相
They let you just walk out of the hospital right after surgery? 你们医院里做完手术就让病人立马走人吗
Not right after. 也不是马上走
He probably went in first thing this morning. 他可能是一大早做的手术
The whole idea is to shorten recovery time. 这种手术可以缩短病人的恢复时间
Four little holes-- that one's for the scope, 四个微创口那个是进内窥镜的
these two are for the instruments, 这两个进手术器械
and that one's for whatever they took out of him. 那个用于取出体内物的
By the location, I would say... gallbladder. 根据位置来看应该是胆囊手术
But that's just routine, right? 但也没什么特别之处是吧
Hey, you okay? 你还好吧
Your paresthesia acting up? 你的手又发麻了吗
I am fine. 还好
Let's see what's going on in him. 我们来看看他体内的情况吧
完整版请点击
Why is his abdomen full of blood? 他的腹腔里怎么全是血
You can tell Sam that 你可以告诉萨姆
a mugger did not kill Ted Harbison, 杀死泰德·哈比森的不是抢匪
his surgeon did. 是他的外科医生
Ted passed a gallstone last year. 泰德去年得过胆结石
Anyone who's ever done it will tell you, one is enough. 得过的人都知道太痛苦了
When his symptoms started up again, 后来他的病又复发了
we found a surgeon right away. 我们马上找了外科医生
It wasn't the surgery, was it? 他不会是因手术而死吧
We're looking into every possibility. 我们也在排查一切的可能
Can you tell me why he was alone? 能告诉我他为什么独自出院吗
Hospitals don't normally release 医院通常不会让术后患者
post-op patients without an escort. 在没有陪同的情况下出院
After surgery, Ted said he'd be fine in recovery, 手术后泰德说他一个人可以搞定恢复
and I should just come back after work. 让我回去工作不用陪他
I had no idea he was gonna sneak out by himself. 我没想到他会一个人偷偷溜出去
If only I'd stayed... 如果我在的话
- Your husband was an accountant? - Yes. -你丈夫是会计师吗-是
Because we found, uh, pilot logbooks 我们在他的旅行包里
and flight maps in his duffel. 找到了飞行日志和航线图
I don't know too many accountant pilots. 我很少见飞行员当会计师的
He wasn't a pilot really. 他算不上是真正的飞行员
He had not flown since the day he got his license. 拿到飞机驾照后他就没再飞过
Then why did he get his license? 那他拿飞机驾照干嘛
To overcome his fear of flying. 战胜恐高症
That's Ted, you see. 这就是泰德的性格
Mr. Sensible. 理智至上者
If he got caught in the rain in a nice pair of shoes, 如果天下雨而他恰好穿着一双好鞋
he'd take his shoes off. 他宁愿把鞋脱下来
Easier to clean feet than shoes. 因为脚比鞋好清洗
Mrs. Harbison, I promise you, 哈比森夫人我保证
we're gonna find out what happened to your husband. 一定会找出你丈夫的死因
Well, according to Jessica's labs, 根据杰西卡的实验室报告
she didn't have cancer. 她没得过癌症
She wasn't a smoker, or pregnant, or dehydrated. 她不吸烟没怀孕也无脱水症状
And she definitely wasn't obese. 而且她也绝对不是肥胖患者
Which reminds me, have you had your heart checked lately? 这可提醒我了你最近做过心脏检查吗
You had your face checked lately? 你最近做过面部检查吗
Wait. Look at this. 等等看这个
Jessica had elevated levels of progesterone. 杰西卡体内的孕酮素升高
She was on the pill. 她服过避孕药
Okay, she has one marginal risk factor for hypercoagulation, 这是导致血液高凝状态的一个危险因素
but there are millions of women on the pill, 可服用避孕药的女性多了去了
and they don't all die in their hotel beds. 也没见她们都死在酒店的床上
Wait. That's it. 等等我明白了
What's it? 什么
She died in her hotel room, right? 她是在酒店房间里死的对吧
You thinking she just got off an airplane? 你的意思是说她刚下飞机
How long since you've been here? 你在这家医院工作了多久
- Not since Gwen took over. - Gwen? -在格温接手医院之前-格温是谁
Gwen Baldwin. 格温·鲍德温
Nurse turned equipment rep 从护士到医疗器械销售代表
turned hospital administrator. 最后晋升为院长
A real health care success story. 一个绝对真实的医疗行业成功故事
I'm getting the warm fuzzies. 真是激励人心温暖心灵啊
Mm. We were friends once. 我们曾经是朋友

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,684评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,143评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,214评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,788评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,796评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,665评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,027评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,679评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,346评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,664评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,766评论 1 331
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,412评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,015评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,974评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,073评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,501评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容