良医第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

良医第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on "The Good Doctor"... 「良医」前情回顾
Is there something you're not telling me? 你有什么事瞒着我吗
When we're in meetings together, 当我们一起开会时
don't ever call my ideas "Ridiculous." 别再说我的想法很荒谬
Come on. I'm being serious. 别这样我认真的
So am I. 我也是
Merrill's son asked for personal advice. 梅里尔的儿子想征求些个人建议
- And he picked you. - I know, right? -他选了你-就是说啊
A surgeon needs to communicate. Can Dr. Murphy do that? 一个外科医生需要懂得沟通莫菲医生能做到吗
Can he do that under stress? 重压之下他能行吗
Can he do that knowing that a human life 明知别人命悬一线时
literally hangs in the balance? 他能做到吗
Thank you, Dr. Kalu. 谢谢你卡卢医生
完整版请点击
You're welcome. It's a special blend. 不客气这是特调咖啡
I roast the beans myself. 咖啡豆是我自己烘焙的
Smells like leather. 一股皮革味
Then none for you, Murphy. 没你的份莫菲
I don't drink coffee. 我不喝咖啡
It is dead in here. 那在这死定了
良医单词统计

良医高频单词统计
That's why they call it the graveyard shift. 所以才叫「销魂大夜班」
Oh, well, I call it paradise. You my trauma virgins? 我称这为「天堂」你们是我要带的创伤新人吗
Ah, Doctors Murphy, Kalu, Browne -- 莫菲医生卡卢医生布朗医生
meet Dr. Audrey Lim, 这是奥德丽·利姆医生
your attending for the evening. 你们今晚的主治医生
Coffee? 喝咖啡吗
He roasts the beans himself. 咖啡豆是他自己烘焙的
Kiss ass. 马屁精
E.R. 急诊室
How long? Got it. 多久明白
Listen up, everybody! 大家注意
We got a mass cas coming in. 马上会送来大批伤员
It's a bus crash, two dozen passengers. 大巴车祸二十四位乘客
Transfer all patients waiting for beds up to the nursing units. 把等床位的病患全转到护理病区
Have maintenance bring down cots. 让维修人员把折叠床拿下来
We're gonna convert the waiting room into triage. 把候诊室改成分诊处
No one goes home till we're all clear! 事没忙完谁都不准回家
Page everyone on call. I don't care what department they are. 呼叫所有值班人员不管是哪个部门的
Tonight, everybody's trauma. Glove up and line up. 今晚全都归创伤科管戴好手套站好
EMTs will have triaged onsite, 急救员现场已分诊
so the patients are gonna come in tagged. 送来的病患都已贴好标签
I love these blank faces right before Armageddon. 我喜欢你们大决战前夕的一脸茫然
Trauma color coding -- who knows it? 谁知道创伤颜色标签
Green -- walking wounded. Yellow -- observation. 绿色代表伤势较轻黄色代表需要观察
Red needs immediate attention. 红色代表立即救治
And black go straight to the morgue. 黑色直接送入太平间
All right, red tags, front of the line! 好红色标签优先处理
Red tags, front of the line. 红色标签优先处理
Wedding bus blew a tire and flipped! 婚礼大巴爆胎侧翻了
26-year-old female. 26岁女性
Second- and third-degree burns to her neck, chest, and left arm. 脖子胸部左臂二级三级烧伤
Kalu, you're up. 卡卢上
Trauma Six. 创伤六室
Guy was ejected 30 feet from the vehicle. 他从车里被甩出九米多高
Multiple chest contusions, 胸部多处挫伤
acute respiratory distress on the scene, 当场急性呼吸困难
sluggish pupillary response. 瞳孔反应迟缓
- How long have you been doing CPR? - 12 minutes. -心肺复苏做了多久-十二分钟
- Have you shocked him? - Three times. -除颤了吗-三次
We got to crack him. Dr. Browne, I got this. 得紧急开胸布朗医生这个我来
良医中英对照台词本截图

良医中英对照台词本截图
You take the next one. All right, Bay Five. 下个交给你好五区
We secured the foreign object and staunched the bleeding, 异物已处理好血也止住了
but didn't want to touch it otherwise. 不然碰都不能碰
- Good thing. It nicked her carotid. - What is it? -还好卡住她的颈动脉了-是什么
Right now it's a little Dutch boy keeping her from bleeding out. 就像荷兰小子堵住堤坝一样让她不会流血而死
Pulse ox is dropping. She's at 87. 脉搏血氧值下降到87了
O2 sats down to 83. 氧饱和度降到83了
Forget about the neck, Claire. 别管颈部了克莱尔
Treat her like any other patient. 把她当成一般病患
What are the first steps? 首先要做什么
Airway, breathing, circulation. 气道呼吸血液循环
Good. Grab a kit. 很好拿工具包
I need help here! Somebody, help! 快来帮忙谁能来帮忙
Murphy, go! 莫菲上
Let's go. 快点
Trauma Three. 创伤三室
I can't stop the bleeding. 血止不住
- He's bleeding out. - Do something. -他快流血而死了-想想办法
I need a urinary catheter, 14-gauge needle, 我需要导尿管14号针头
arterial guide wire, occlusion balloon, 动脉导丝闭塞球囊
and 20 cc of saline, stat. 二十毫升生理盐水快
- What's he doing? - I have no idea. -他在干什么-不知道
Well, you don't have one, so I'm making a REBOA. 没有现成的我只能自己做个REBOA
A what? 什么
REBOA A REBOA.
Is that even a word? 这是个词吗
A REBOA will occlude the damaged artery and stop the bleeding. REBOA能阻塞受损的动脉止住血
Release the pressure. 可以放手了
BP is stabilizing. 90 over 60. 血压稳住了90/60
Nice work, Dr. Murphy. 厉害莫菲医生
I made a REBOA. 我做了个REBOA
Oxygen is dropping to 89. 血氧降到89了
All right. Light. 好手电筒
Open wide for me. 嘴张大
Throat's swollen from smoke inhalation. 烟尘吸入导致喉咙肿大
Cric kit. 环甲软骨切开手术包
- Do you see soot in her mouth or nose? - No. -她的嘴或鼻子内有烟灰吗-没有
She doesn't need a cric. She needs an escharotomy. 不需要切开环甲软骨给她做焦痂切除
Sats are going back up. 92 and rising. 氧饱和度回升到92还在升
Circumferential neck burns. 颈部环状烧伤
The shrinking charred skin is acting like a noose. 正在收缩的焦皮就像绞索
Escharotomy relieves the constriction. 切除焦痂就能解除收缩压迫感
Are you getting enough air now, ma'am? 现在呼吸顺畅了吗女士
Yes. Thank you. 顺畅了谢谢
Now get her out of this petri dish 把她从这细菌滋长的区域
完整版请点击
and into an isolation ward in the burn unit ASAP. 赶紧送到烧伤科的隔离病房
Yes, sir. 好的
Your heart's a bit muffled. 心音有点低钝
Am I having a heart attack? 我是心脏病发了吗
No, but it's not completely good news. 不但也不完全是好消息
Cardiac tamponade. 急性心脏压塞
He needs a pericardiocentesis. 得给他做心包穿刺
Yes, I'm aware of that. 对我知道
18-gauge and 55 cc syringe, please. 18号针头55cc注射器谢谢
We need a FAST ultrasound in here. 这里需要创伤重点评估超声仪
They're both in use. 都在用
You don't have imaging. You could puncture his heart. 没有影像你可能会刺伤他的心脏
Is the xiphoid in the same place as it was 20 years ago? 胸骨剑突的位置二十年来会变吗
REBOA A REBOA.
Ballsy. 有胆量
Could've gone really wrong. 可能会惹出大麻烦
Yes, well, it didn't. 对但并没有
It's a cowboy move -- 相当冒险
something you would never even dream of trying. 是你做梦都不敢尝试做的事
How many times is Shaun gonna have to prove himself 肖恩还要证明自己多少次
before you give him a shot? 你才愿意给他机会
Dr. Rolendez, O.R. 6. 洛林戴斯医生请前往六号手术室
What happened in the E.R.? 急诊室里怎么回事
Swan girl came in and you hesitated. 天鹅女孩进来时你犹豫了
I wasn't hesitating. I was thinking of a game plan. 我没有犹豫我在想救助计划
Murphy was thinking of the game plan. 莫菲是在想救助计划
You got overwhelmed. 你是不知所措了
I wasn't. 我没有
First trauma, it happens. 初次急救会这样的
You have to think clearly, quickly, methodically. 你需要有条不紊并清晰迅速地思考
You need to think a little more like Shaun. 你可以学学肖恩的思考方式
A little more. Not identically. 稍微学习一下不要完全照搬
How you doing? 你怎么样
Sorry. 抱歉
Sorry. That's a stupid question. 抱歉这是个蠢问题
You're maxed out on morphine. 你体内的吗啡已被消耗完毕
I'll hold off until it reloads. 我等吗啡重新起作用后再继续
How bad is it? 情况有多糟糕
We're making good progress. 现在进展不错
I'll have to... debride any deroofed blisters 我需要清除所有破溃的水疱
to prevent a secondary nosocomial and then -- 避免二次感染...
I need a mirror. 给我镜子
It's the least you can do 既然你都不敢看我的眼睛
since you can't even look me in the eye. 至少能把镜子拿给我吧
Oh, my God. 我的天啊
Do you know how many hideous $300 bridesmaid dresses 你知道这两年内我买了多少
I've had to buy in the last two years? 丑陋的伴娘礼服吗
I decided that when I got married, 我决定等自己结婚时
my bridesmaids are gonna wear black cocktail dresses 要让伴娘们穿小黑裙
so they can use them again, you know? 这样她们就能重复穿了
But now... 但现在...
now I-I'm Freddy Krueger. 我就像是《猛鬼街》中的恶魔
Who's gonna want to marry this? 谁还愿意娶我呢
I'm gonna find a nurse, 我去找护士
have her adjust your... your morphine drip. 让她帮你调节一下吗啡的滴速
Okay. 好了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,189评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,577评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,857评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,703评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,705评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,620评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,995评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,656评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,898评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,639评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,720评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,395评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,982评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,953评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,195评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,907评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,472评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容