别对我说谎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

别对我说谎第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Stop it there. 这里停
Now, that was the assassination of the mayor of Cali, Colombia, 这是几年前发生的哥伦比亚卡利市长被杀
by a drug cartel a few years back. 凶手是一个毒品交易集团
Let'have a lookat the gunman's face. 看看这个凶手的面部表情
The brows drawn down and together, 眉毛往下皱在一起
The raising of the upper lid, 眼睑上扬
The tightness under the eyes. 眼袋紧绷
If someone is about to 如果有人要
Commit a premeditated act of violence, 进行预先策划好的谋杀行动
this is the expression you're going to see. 那么他脸上就会写着这种表情
All right, 懂吗
Here it is again on the face of a 16-year-old girl 这个16岁女孩的表情也是如此
About to shoot her homeroom teacher in nevada 在内华达州的她正要射杀她的家庭教师
完整版请点击
And again on the face of a Basque separatist 还有这个巴斯克的分裂主义者的表情也是
Getting on a bus with 20 pounds of explosives strapped to his chest. 他身上绑着20磅炸药准备上巴士
If you see this expression, 如果你看到谁脸上有这个表情
It's likely this person 说明这个人
Is about to attack someone. 很可能有攻击倾向
I saw that look on a girl I dated once. 我有次在我约会的女伴脸上看到这表情
别对我说谎单词统计

别对我说谎高频单词统计
To the D.C.Police I haven't met, 各位素未谋面的华盛顿警官们
I'm agent Paul Aronson with the secret service. 我是特勤部的特工保尔·阿伦森
Now, we are responsiblefor the security of ambassador 今天 我们要负责保护南韩共和国大使
Park Jung-soo from the republic of south korea today. 朴正秀的安全
Two weeks ago, 两周前
The ambassador announced his candidacy for president. 该大使宣布他将竞选总统一职
Last night, 昨晚
Intelligence sources picked up chatter that there may be 有情报称今天可能
An attempton the ambassador's life here today at his son's wedding. 有人想在大使儿子的婚礼上刺杀他
Dr. Lightman is on hand with his staff to identify suspectsby 莱特曼博士将带领手下在现场通过
Scanning for microexpressions and dangerous demeanor. 查看微表情和可疑行为来辨认嫌疑人
Well, Koreans don't like to show emotion. 韩国人喜怒不形与色
It's undignified. 他们认为这样比较庄重
Who's to say a Korean shooter makes that expression? 谁能保证韩国杀手也会作出那样的表情呢
Well, you're talking about display rules. 你说的是外显习惯
In western culture,the rule is to 就好像在西方文化里
Look someone in the eye when you talk to them. 人们习惯在同他人交谈时看对方眼睛
In Korea, that's considered rude, 但在韩国这种行为很粗鲁
So people choose not to. 所以人们不这么做
But this expression isn't made by choice. 但是这一类表情是内隐的
It's involuntary. 是无意识的
You can't control it. 你无法自控
Nationality is irrelevant. 与人的国籍无关
If you see this expressionon someone's face 如果你在谁的脸上看到这样的表情
And you don't stop it,this is what could happen. 你却熟视无睹的话那么后果就严重了
Any questions? 还有问题吗
Your people are going to cover the wedding ceremony itself, right? 你的人负责维护婚礼现场的安全对吗
Yeah, we're okay there. 是的我们没问题的
Everyone's seated, movement's easy to spot. 宾客对号入座谁敢轻举妄动的话一目了然
Where we'll need help is at the reception. 我们需要帮助的地方是接待处
There'll be a couple hundred guests walking around. 到时那里可能会有几百个宾客走来走去
You know, it's going to be pretty hard to spot your guy. 你知道吗其实想找出嫌疑者是很困难的
At most weddings, champagne and resentment flow together. Right? 在大部分婚礼上祝福和怨恨都交织在一起
Not a wedding fan, huh? 你不喜欢婚礼对吗
No, don't trust 'em. 不是只是不相信婚礼
Lead to marriage. 能让人走向婚姻
Hey.
Hey yourself. 你好
Aronson, this is my husband Alec Foster. 阿伦森这是我丈夫阿莱克·福斯特
Are you with the group? I didn't see you at the briefing. 你也是组里的刚才简介会里没见到你
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
No, no, we don't work together. 不不我们不在一起工作
I'm on the far east desk at state. 我跟远东地区的人做生意
Half my office is here today. 今天我一半的员工都来了
Excuse me. 失陪一下
Turns out I have to leave right after the ceremony. 看来宴会一结束我就得离开了
Tolliver wants me to cover a meeting in Reston. 托利弗要我去赖斯顿开个会
I'm working anyways. 我反正也是工作
You have a minute to say hi to the deputy secretary? 有时间来和代理秘书长打个招呼吗
Sure. 当然
Hey, uh, until the ceremony, 嘿宴会开始前
Let's post you two at the metal detectors. 你俩就待在金属探测器那儿
Look for any hot spots-- 看看有没有可疑的对象
Uh, any concealed anger, anxiety, resentment. 有没有人强压愤怒 焦虑或者怨恨
Her husband's not going to Reston. 她丈夫并没真的要去赖斯顿
Well, that's none of your business. 这不关你的事
You saw that he lied to her, right? 你看出他对她说谎了是吗
Does she really not see it? 难道她真的没发现
Hey, that's none of your business. 这与你无关
Now, go help loker. 快去帮洛克尔的忙
Dr. Lightman. 莱特曼博士
I'm Han Yong-dae, the ambassador's assistant. 我是韩永铎大使的助理
Could you and Dr. Foster come with me? 你和福斯特博士能跟我来一下吗
He'd like to speak with you. 他想跟你们谈谈
Ambassador. 大使
Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster. 莱特曼博士福斯特博士
Thank you for coming. 谢谢你们能过来
Are you confident that you can identify 你们真的那么自信可以
The people that want to harm me? 辨认出想害我的人
Well, I think the problem is going to be spotting your guy. 我觉得如何去监视每个人才是最大的难题
You know? I mean, 知道吗我的意思是
It's a big room with a lot of people in it. 那个房间又大人又多
I suppose some element of risk cannot be avoided. 我知道有些危险因素无法避免
Sure it can. You could cancel the wedding. 当然能了你可以取消婚礼
Not that we're suggesting that. 并不是一定要你这么做
If you want to eliminate the risk. 要消除隐患只能这么做
It's been discussed. 这我们已讨论过了
I said no. 我不同意
I cannot give these people the satisfaction. 我不能让这些人得逞
And it would only punish my sonand his fiancee, not me. 这么做只会让我儿子和他未婚妻难过
I see you brought your own security. 我看你带了自己的保镖
That's A... 你带着一把...
HK-45 you're carrying. Right? HK45手枪对吧
Pricey. 够阔气
As you can tell, 正如你所说
Yong-dae's principal responsibility is protection, 永铎的基本职责是保护我
完整版请点击
Which he carries out very well. 他做得很好
But it's not me that I'm concerned about. 但我担心的不是我自己
My wife and my son are the only family that I have in this world. 我太太和儿子是我在这世界上唯一的亲人
They are the ones that I need protected. 他们才是我要保护的
Please keep them safe. 请保证他们的安全
Is something the matter, sir? 有什么困惑吗先生
Why, there a problem? 怎么了有什么问题吗
Would you mind emptying your pockets? 介意查看下你口袋里的东西吗
I told you nothing's the matter. 我告诉你我没事
Well, your eyebrows said different. 你的眉毛背叛了你
What? 什么?
They were raisedand pulled together. 你眉毛上扬挤在一起
That's fear, worry,apprehension. 那表示恐惧担忧忧虑
Just empty your pockets, sir. 请拿出你口袋里的东西先生
Who are you people? 你们是谁
You're not secret service. 你们又不是特勤部的人
I am. 我是
Enjoy the wedding, sir. 玩得开心先生
Good call. 漂亮
Didn't need your help. 我不需要你帮忙
Absolutely not. 当然不
Ooh, he's into you. 他看上你了
Yeah, right. 不会吧
What, you didn't see the microexpression he flashed? 怎么你没看到他脸上闪过的微表情吗
No, what was it? 没有什么
Well, the full expressionlooks like this. 这个表情的完整版应该是这样
you are so luckyI don't have a gun. 你该庆幸我手上没枪
Only you would tell somebodyto cancel a wedding ten minutes before it starts. 只有你会在婚礼前十分钟让别人取消它
Well, it was justa suggestion. 只是个建议而已
Do you realize how much today means to the families? 你知道今天对于一个家庭来说意义有多大
No, fortunately. 真幸运我不知道
Did you catch the ambassador's smile? 你注意到大使的那个笑容吗
It could have been a cultural gesture. 可能只是文化差异吧
Maybe he looked down to show us respect. 他向下看可能是为了表示对我们的尊重
It read embarrassment to me. 我看到的只有尴尬
I could dive into that cake fully clothed. 我想穿着衣服往那蛋糕里扑
There's an image. 好生动啊
I love weddings. 我喜欢婚礼
They're such a 婚礼真的很美
Beautiful celebration of love and hope. 是对爱和希望的礼赞
Plus there's cake. 而且还有蛋糕
Bride's pretending she's a virgin, 新娘假装自己还是处女之身
The groom's pretendinghe's found "the one," 新郎则装得好像找到了生命中的"另一半"
And the in-laws are pretending they like each other. 妯娌之间则装得和和睦睦
It's Christmas for liars. 简直是撒谎者的盛会
And yet lovely. 但还是很可爱
You really are idiotically happy, aren't you? 你干嘛老喜欢傻乐呢
No fatalities so far. 迄今没有什么状况
When's the wedding party coming in? 婚礼什么时候开始
Any minute. 随时
My father always used to say there are four rules for getting married. 我爸以前一直说结婚有四条准则
You need a woman who loves you unconditionally, 你需要一个死心塌地爱你的女人
A woman who willalways challenge you, 一个总不向你认输的女人
A woman who you'll always want to make love to, 一个床上跟你合拍的女人
And most important of all, 而最重要的是
You have to make sure that none of those women ever meet. 可不能让她们互相见到面哦

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,937评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,503评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,712评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,668评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,677评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,601评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,975评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,637评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,881评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,621评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,710评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,387评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,971评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,947评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,189评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,805评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,449评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容