别对我说谎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

别对我说谎第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Looks like national geographic exploded on your desk. 看起来像是《国家地理》在你桌子上爆炸了
What expression do you see? 你看到了什么表情
- Quick. Quick. Quick. Quick.- Uh, uh, disgust. -快点快点-厌恶
Yep. 答对了
Expression looks the same on a papua elder or... 事实上新几内亚的老人的表情和
or a hollywood starlet. 好莱坞新人的表情是一样的
look at you in new guinea. 快看 这不是你在新几内亚的照片嘛
You reliving your dissertation glory days? 你在重温写论文时的辉煌日子吗
What's this? 这是什么
That's a koteka. 这是柯缔卡(类似安全套的装饰物)
That's hand-carved, very rare. 这是手工雕刻的非常珍贵
What do they use it for, soup? 他们用这个来干嘛喝汤吗
Genital presentation. 用来展示生殖器的
完整版请点击
If the man was trying to impress a woman 如果男人想讨好女人
He'd serve himself up on that, 他就会在裆部安装上这“东西”
so to speak. 可以这么说
Dr. Lightman, 莱特曼博士
Special agent Dardis is here from the FBI. 联邦调查局的达迪斯特工来了
And I have your daughter on line two. 还有你女儿在2线等你
别对我说谎单词统计

别对我说谎高频单词统计
Thanks, heidi. 谢谢海蒂
Hello, love. 你好亲爱的
how's it going at your mum's? 和妈妈待在一起怎样
Okay, I guess. I mean, you know how mom is. 还好吧你也知道妈妈是怎样的
She needs to know everything I'm doing every second. 我每秒钟在做什么她都要知道
Bloody intrusive, isn't it. 很烦对吗
What are you doing this very second? 你现在在干嘛呢
Dad. 爸爸
Well, you still need a lift later? 待会要接你吗
Uh, no, um, actually I've got a big chem test on Friday. 不要了周五我有重要的化学测验
I... I'm gonna sleep over at katie's house. 我还打算要在凯蒂家过夜
You sure about that? 是真的吗
Yeah. 是的
All right, love you. 好的爱你
Love you, too. 我也爱你
You heard that, right? 你听到了对吧
Word repetitionand her vocal pitch went up 当她说到要在凯蒂家过夜
When she was talking about staying katie's. 她话语重复而且声线上扬
I'm sure it was nothing. 我觉得没啥大不了的
Well, what did you hear then? 那你怎么认为
I heard a typical teenager 我听到的是一个典型的
In the process of forming her self-identity. 处在构建自我世界观的孩子
That's psychobabble, that is. 你说的是心理学的术语
She was lying. 她在撒谎
Emily needs to have her own secrets. 艾米利也想有自己的隐私
That's not the same thingas lying. 这和撒谎不可混为一谈
Danielle Stark, 17-year-old 丹妮埃尔·斯塔克17岁
senior at Strivers Magnet School. Strivers Magnet中学高三学生
She went missing a week ago. 一周前失踪
Her body was found a day later dumped in rockcreek park. 第二天发现尸体被丢弃在岩溪公园
She died from ablow to the head. 死因是头部被重击
Well, you're not here because of the girl, right? 你不是因为她才来这的对吧
No, her mother is a federal judgeon the D.C. circuit court. 是的她母亲是华盛顿巡回法庭的联邦法官
Judge stark'sbeen short-listed 斯塔克法官已通过初次审核
As a possible supreme coure nomine 有可能成为最高法院的候选人
But we're treating this case just like any other. 但我们对待这个案子一视同仁
Well, is there any, uh, physical evidence? 那么有什么物证吗
Unfortunately, itrained that night. 很不幸那晚下了场雨
Best we can do is determine that the blowcame from the front, 我们能确定的就是是从正面受到打击的
No defensive wounds, 没有防卫性的伤口
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
Indicating Danielle likely knew her kilr. 证明丹妮埃尔可能认识凶手
The problem is with the mother. 问题是她的母亲
She says that she was alone in her chambers, 她说她独自在办公室
And no one can verify it. 可是没有在场证明
So you've got a suspect, right? 所以她是嫌疑犯是吗
I mean, that's great, right, 我意思是 这很好
Since you're treating this case just like any other. 既然你对待这个案子一视同仁
As you can imagine,we have to proceed carefully 你也想象的到在此之前 我们必须小心行事
Before we start pointing fingers at a presidential appointee. 因为我们要侦办这位 是受总统任命的人
But if she'slying, 但如果她是在说谎
We need to know. 我们必须查明
And if nothe's? 要是没有呢
Then we need to know who is. 那我们得查出凶手是谁
Nice place. 真是个好地方
Bit of a mausoleum. 有点像陵墓
Dr. Lightman, Ria Torres, 莱特曼博士莉亚·托勒斯
This is Danielle's mother, judge Kathleen Stark. 这是丹妮埃尔的母亲卡斯琳·斯塔克法官
Agent dardis tells me that 达尔迪斯探员告诉我
You may be able to help catch the person who did this. 你们可以帮我抓住凶手
What is that for? 那是干什么的
We just don't want to miss 我们只是不想遗漏
Anything that could help. 任何对破案有帮助的东西
So, what can you tellus about danielle? 那么和我们谈谈丹妮埃尔
Well, 好吧
I've already told theFBI everything. 我已经把一切都告诉联邦调查局了
So what more do you want to know? 你们还想知道些什么
Um, tell us about, uh, 和我们谈谈吧
Your happiest moment together. 有关你们在一起最幸福的时候
A family trip,a birthday party? 比如家庭旅行或生日宴会什么的
I don't understand the purpose of this. 我不明白为何要说这些
Okay, um, 好吧
How did you feel when you found out she was dead? 当得知她去世时你有什么感觉
I, uh...
I really can't talk about it. 我真的不想和你讨论这个
It was the worst day of my life. 这是我人生中最糟糕的一天
Do you have children? Dr.lightman 你有小孩吗莱特曼博士
Yeah, I have A... a daughter. 有一个女儿
She's a little younger than danielle was. 她比丹妮埃尔小一点
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to imagine how I felt. 那对你来说不难想象我的感受
Was danielle having any trouble at home? 丹妮埃尔在家经常惹事吗
Of course not. 当然没有
She was everything 她是人人都期望拥有的
You could hope for in a daughter. 完美的女儿
She was a straight-astudent, 她是班上成绩最好的学生
top of her class. 经常得A
完整版请点击
She was so special. 她是那么的特别
Please find out who did this to her. 请找出是谁下的狠手
It's pretty strange the way she talked about her daughter. 她这样说她女儿很奇怪
"Straight-a student. 经常得A
Top of her class." 班上成绩最好
Who cares about that after they lose their child? 小孩死了谁还会去关心那个
Someone who's obsessed with image. 有人被表面给迷惑住了
Perfect house, perfect kid. 完美的房子完美的孩子
Perfect kids don't usually 完美的小孩一般不会
Get murdered by someone they know. 被他们认识的人杀害的
Yeah, well, danielle wasn't so perfect. 是的那么丹妮埃尔并不是那么完美吧
Well, it's not danielle I'm concerned with. 我现在不关心丹妮埃尔
She was always talking about 她一直在说
How important her friends were to her. 她的朋友对她有多重要
You know, she was an only child and, uh... 你知道的她是独生女所以
I think she used them to substitute. 我觉得她把他们当作了兄弟姐妹
I've listened to a lot of grieving mothers, 我听过很多悲伤的母亲低诉
And if she's faking it, 如果她是装的
she's one of the best I've seen. 那她就是装得最像的
She's one of the best you've ever heard. 我这正好有一个高手的录像
Now, this was recorded in 1994, 这是在1994年
Day after susan smith's two children disappeared. 苏珊·史密斯的两孩子失踪后被录下的
I love 'em. 我爱他们
I-I... 我...
I just can't express enough. 我不知如何表达
I-I have been to the lord in prayers every day. 我每天向上帝祷告
It just seems so unfair that somebody 实在是太不公平了居然有人
Could take such two beautiful children... 把这俩可爱的小孩拐走
Right. 好就到这
She told police that she'd been car jacked. 她告诉警察自己被劫车了
But later, she admitted to the police that 但后来她向警察承认
She'd strapped her two children 她把两个孩子捆在
Into their car seats 车座上
And rolled them into the lake. 然后把车发动推下河
Yeah, now watch it with the sound off. 现在把声音关了再看
Well, her face doesn't match the grief of her words. 她说这些悲伤的话时脸上没有相应的表情
Right, there's no involvement in the forehead, 对的额头上没有 任何显示
Nothing around the eyes. 眼睛附近也没有
She could be reading from a grocery list. 也许她是看着一张购物单在说话
Now watch the judge again. 现在再来看看那法官
they look exactly the same. 她们看上去差不多
The judge is showing nothing. 法官也没有显露出什么
No, the judge is showing everything. 恰恰相反 法官暴露了一切
Judge stark has asked for a brief mourning period, 斯塔克法官要求去送别她女儿
but she'll be available after tomorrow's memorial service. 明日的葬礼后她会有空
Yeah, we need to be there. 好 我们也要到那去
We won't be able to talk to her. 但我们没法和她谈话
We don't need to talk to her. 不需要和她谈
We need to watch. 我们只需观察
- You coming to the funeral? - I can't. -你要去葬礼吗-我没空
I'm meeting with the deputy chief of NASA. 我要和航空航天局的副参谋长会面
One of their experimental jets crashed 他们的一架试验机坠毁了
And they think the pilot's lying about what happened. 他们认为飞行员对事故撒谎了
Oh, that's not surprising 这并不奇怪
Since the whole space program is based on lies. 因为整个空间计划就是建立在谎言上的
Some of their top scientists were 他们的一些顶级科学家

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,937评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,503评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,712评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,668评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,677评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,601评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,975评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,637评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,881评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,621评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,710评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,387评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,971评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,947评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,189评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,805评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,449评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容