别对我说谎第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

别对我说谎第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
The case of samantha burch,the 11-year-old girl 新闻:"最后一次出现是两个月前放学回家的"
last seen leaving school two months ago, "十一岁女孩萨曼莎·布奇的案子"
Suspicions continue to swirl around samantha's parents "有了新的进展嫌疑集中在萨曼莎的父母身上"
brian and lorraine burch "布莱恩和洛瑞·布奇夫妇正被指控"
amid accusations that they killed their daughter and claimed she was abducted. "杀害其女并假称其被绑架"
Just yesterday the burches raised the reward for information "就在昨天布奇夫妇刚提高了赏金"
about their daughter's where abouts to $100,000. "金额高达十万美金"
And there are also reports "据消息称他们还雇佣了"
they've hired so-called deception expert dr. Cal lightman. "所谓的 骗术专家 卡尔·莱特曼博士"
Girl goes missing,supermodel's in rehab, 女孩儿失踪名模进戒瘾中心
obama gets anew puppy, 总统养了只新宠物
and you guys make freedom of the press the first amendment. 第一修正案赋予了这些人所谓的新闻自由
I don't think this is what our founding fathers had in mind. 我认为这不是我们的国父所希望看到的
完整版请点击
Watch this, daddy. 看我转啊爸爸
- you adopted her five years ago? - Yeah. -你们是五年前收养她的-没错
We waited so long for a child. 我们想要孩子很久了
She made us a family. 她让我们整个家庭变得完整
Do either of you have children? 你们俩有小孩吗
Yeah, I do. 我有
别对我说谎单词统计

别对我说谎高频单词统计
How anybody thinks that... 为什么每个人都觉得
we could hurt her,I, I don't understand. 我们会伤害她我不明白
You said there was new information? 你们得到了新消息
A car ran a red light two days ago. 两天前一辆闯红灯的车
The police gave us that photograph. 警方给了我们这些照片
It's from one ofthose traffic cameras. 是交通道路摄像机拍下的
Do you see there? That is samantha's sweater. 看到没 那是萨曼莎的毛衣
Uh, lorraine made that. Someone has her. 是洛瑞给她做的一定是谁抓住了她
That's why we raised the reward. 所以我们才提高了悬赏
We re-mortgaged the house. 我们抵押了这座房子
We've been getting hundreds of calls 我们已经接到无数个
from all over saying they've got information about sammy, 号称有萨米线索的电话了
but the police say that's going to take weeks to 不过警方说要几周时间
talk to everybody and... 才能和这些提供线索者谈完
she may not have that kind of time. 但时间紧迫
So we thought that you could tell 所以我们觉得或许你可以告诉我们
which of the tipsterswe should believe. 哪些人是值得相信的
I mean, you could do that faster than the police, right? 我是说最起码比那群警察快吧
I need to ask you a question. 我要问你几个问题
Did you kill your daughter? 你杀了你的女儿吗
- Did you? Did you kill her? - How can you even ask us that? -有没有-你怎么能问的出来
- Yeah, I know, you brought me here to help you. - Are you serious? -我知道你们想我可以帮到忙-你是认真的
So answer the question. Did you kill your daughter? 那就回答吧你有没有杀你的女儿
- I'm not gonna answer that. - No, listen. -我不想回答这个问题-不听着
- Did you kill samantha? - We didn't bring you here so that... -你杀了萨曼莎对吗-我们让你来是为了
did you kill your daughter? Did you kill her? 是不是你杀了女儿 是不是你
No. No, no, no. No. No, no. 不...不...
All right,I think we can help you. 好吧我想我们可以帮到你们
You gonna be okay? 你还好吗
Sure. 当然
'Cause I can do this one on my own. 我可以自己来的
No, not a chance. 别没门
I know what you're thinking, 我知道你想什么
and it's not going to be a problem; I'm fine. 那不是问题我很好
Dr. Lightman, can we ask you a question? 莱特曼博士我可以问你个问题吗
Anything from the burches? 关于布奇夫妇说点什么吧
Um, off the record? 非正式记录
Yeah, off the record. Put the camera down. 当然 把摄像机放下来
It's my understanding that, uh, 我的理解是
samantha burch was seen with an unidentified male 萨曼莎和一个身份不明的男士
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
leaving a restaurant called the happy dragon. 一起离开"快乐龙"饭店
Right now the police are searching chinatown. 所以警察正在搜索唐人街
All right, thank you. Let's go. 好的多谢 我们走
Well, the burches could use some privacy, 这样布奇夫妇可以得到片刻安宁
and the happy dragon could definitely use the business. 而"快乐龙"也会有财源广进了
Diane kretschmer, editor- in-chief at ashmont press. 我是黛安·特雷斯莫"阿诗蒙"杂志的主编
Dr. Foster explained what this was about? 福斯特博士跟你们说了案情了吗
It's about her, right? Farida mugisha. 是她对吧 法里达·穆吉沙
That's right. 没错
What do you know about her? 对于她你了解些什么
Well, she's a, uh, peace activist from northern uganda. 她是来自北乌干达的和平倡导者
She was kidnapped by rebels when she was in her teens, 她小时候曾被叛乱军劫持
kept in the bush, and escaped. 被关押在森林中后来她逃走了
I read her book. It's awesome. 我看过她的书 帅呆了
You published it, right? 不会是你帮她出版的吧
Yeah, and it's about to be huge. 没错正要帮她疯狂造势呢
This is just the kickoff party for the tour. 这只是巡回签售会的准备派对
Oprah's chosen her for the book club. 奥普拉(著名主持人)还选了她为书友会站台
But there's a problem? 那问题出在
Last week we got a report 上周我们接到消息
that farida took part in massacres 说法里达参与了
carried out by the rebels that held her. 绑架她的反政府武装的大屠杀
Took part how? 如何参与
Carried a gun, pulled the trigger. 带上枪扣动扳机
Her memoir doesn't mention that. 她的自传可没有提到这一茬
If the reports are accurate, it's a disaster. 如果报告属实那就完了
It means the whole book's a lie. 说明整本书就是个惊天谎言
We're about to ship half a million copies. 我们刚要多印一百万本
Now, is there any way that you can find out 现在就靠你们来辨认
if there's any truth to these accusations? 这个指控是否属实了
We'll have to talk to her about what happened 我们需要和她谈谈发生的事
and see how she reacts. 并观察她作何反应
And you'll be discreet? 谨慎为之
Farida absolutely cannot know that you're investigating her. 千万不能让法里达知道你们在调查她
That won't be a problem. 绝对没问题
Gillian foster. 吉莉安·福斯特
Don hughes, youth investigation division at metro. 唐·休斯 青少年调查科
Detective. 你好
Mr. Hughes is here to welcome us to the burch case. 休斯先生是来"欢迎"我们的
"Welcome" isn't the word I'd use. 我不会用"欢迎"这个词来形容
Well, we won't get in your way, detective. 我们不会妨碍你的休斯
Too late. 太晚了
You work for the burches, right? 你们为布奇夫妇工作对吗
As far as I'm concerned,they're still suspects. 直到现在为止他们还是嫌疑犯
At puts you right in my way. 所以你们肯定会妨碍到我
完整版请点击
Well, they didn't kill their daughter. 他们没有杀了自己的女儿
Really? Any other tips? 是吗 还有什么要"提点"我的
We want to find samantha as much as you do. 我们和你一样想找到萨曼莎
When a kid's been abducted this long, 当一个孩子被劫持了这么久
odds are she's dead. 很可能已经被撕票了
You going to help me find this girl's corpse? 你们是来帮我找尸体的不成
How do you knowshe was abducted? 你怎么知道她是被劫持的
And what about the traffic cam photo? 那些道路摄像机的照片又怎么解释
Lorraine burch knit that sweater for santha off 萨曼莎身上的毛衣是洛瑞织的
of a pattern that sold up and down the east coast. 但这个式样实际上遍布东海岸
Could have been anyone. 照片上是谁都可以
Maybe she just ran away. 或许她只是离家出走
There's no evidence of abuse or neglect in the home, 没有虐待和照顾不当的证据
no alcoholism or drug use. 这对父母也没有酗酒或者嗑药
Those are the usual predictors of a runaway, 那些是普通家庭的离家出走
but samantha was adopted. 但萨曼莎是被领养的
It's possible she had attachment issues-- 或许她情感上有着障碍
difficulty forming a relationship with the burches. 而很难和布奇夫妻重建关系
That could have made her run away. 这样的话她就有可能离家出走
Uh, excuse me,the tipsters are here. 打扰一下提供线索的人到了
you want to stick around for this? 你想留下来处理他们
This is going to take you forever to listen to all these people. 要听完这所有人的话得花一辈子吧
Fortunately, I don't have to. 还好我不准备这么干
Excuse me. 让一让
Excuse me, please. Excuse me, excuse me. 不好意思让一让
Uh, thanks for coming,ladies and gentlemen. 谢谢光临女士们先生们
Now, I know you've been told that 我知道你们被告之
the burch family have put forward a $100,000 reward. 布奇家的赏金提高到了
Okay, that reward has now been withdrawn. 10万美金 新消息赏金被取消了
what the hell is he doing? 他在干什么
It took us months to raise that money. 我们凑了好几个月才凑出这笔钱
They're all leaving. 他们都走了
Some are leaving. 不只是一部分
Dr. Lightman just eliminated the financial incentive to lie. 莱特曼博士只是在剔除那些财迷
Now, the police have arrested edward stentz 现在警方抓住了爱德华·斯坦茨
in connection with samantha burch's disappearance. 这人和萨曼莎·布奇失踪案有关
Anyone who can give me any information on edward stentz, 谁可以提供有关爱德华·斯坦茨的情报
could you please raise your hands? 请举手
You can all leave. 举手的你们都可以走了
Who's edward stentz? 爱德华·斯坦茨是谁
He doesn't exist. 这个人并不存在
The people who said they knew something about him 说知道他消息的
are overclaimers... 人都演过头了
lying to get attention. 为了得到关注而撒谎
The rest of you, if you could just follow me... 剩下来的 跟我来
I didn't know sam that well. 我和萨姆并不是很熟
We were in guys and dolls, but... 我们都是"男人与女孩"(音乐剧)的成员
she was the lead, I was justin the chorus, so... 但她是领唱我只是和声
it's okay. Deirdre, you'renot in any trouble. 没关系 迪尔德雷你不会有事的
Okay, well,there was this older boy-- 好吧有一个大一点儿的男孩
walter grinwis. 叫沃尔特·格林维斯
Heas always hanging around. 他总是很喜欢在她周围
He wouldn't leave her alone. 从不离她半步
How old is walter? 那个沃尔特多大了
An eighth-grader, maybe. 好像是八年级的
When she told me about this walter, 她告诉我沃尔特这个人时

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,362评论 5 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,330评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,247评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,560评论 1 273
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,580评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,569评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,929评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,587评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,840评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,596评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,678评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,366评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,945评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,929评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,165评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,271评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,403评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容