别对我说谎第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

别对我说谎第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You really want to help the governor pardon a murderer? 你当真想帮州长赦免一个杀人犯
The guy killed a cop. 那家伙杀了一个警察
He started the most viciouslatino gang in D.C. 是华盛顿最恶劣的拉美黑帮的创始人
Manny Trillo is the original gangster. 曼尼·特雷罗算是黑帮始祖
He is responsiblefor half the crack trade in dc. 掌控着华盛顿一半的毒品交易
Guys like that don't change. 这种人本性难改
Not generally, no. 通常情况下的确如此
Which is why this caseis so interesting. 所以这案子才如此有趣
You have a visitor.Lieutenant governor Goldin. 你有访客戈尔丁副州长
I hear he's bringing friends. 我听说他带了些朋友来
Hey, lambache. You going to kiss the governor'sass again or what, ese? 喂拉丁佬又要去拍州长的马屁啦小子
Pucker up, ese. 管好你的嘴臭家伙
Dr. Lightman. 莱特曼博士
完整版请点击
I'm lieutenant governor Goldin. 我是戈尔丁副州长
Mr. Trillo's on his way. 特雷罗先生马上就来
The governor really wants to make him the poster boy for early release? 州长当真要将他作为榜样提前释放
Manny Trillo was up for a Nobel Prize 曼尼·特雷罗为反黑帮作的贡献
For the antigang work he's done in here. 都能申请诺贝尔奖了
We believe he can do even more on the outside. 我们相信他出去后可以做更多
别对我说谎单词统计

别对我说谎高频单词统计
Well, one in every 100 Americans is in prison. 100个美国人中就有一个在蹲监狱
Can understand why the governor wants him for a poster boy, right? 州长这么做的应该不难理解吧
Of course, before we issue any pardon, 当然在决定赦免前
The governor wants to make sure Mr. Trillois truly rehabilitated. 州长要确定特雷罗真的改过自新了
That's why you're here. 所以请你们来
I think you should get him out of there. 你们得带他走
- Excuse me? - Get him out of there right now. -你说什么?-快带他离开
Get down... 趴下
get down on the ground! Get down on the ground right now. 趴到地板上快趴下
Stay down. 别动
You know, I treated a few firefighters in grad school. 我读研时接触过一些消防员要知道
It's amazing what these guys have to deal with. 他们的事迹真是太神奇了
You got a bit of a fireman thing, huh? 你对消防员感兴趣
I'm just saying these guys are heroes. 我只是觉得这些人是英雄
Is it the helmets? 喜欢他们的头盔
I mean, even I like the helmets. 就连我也喜欢头盔的
Dr. Foster? 福斯特博士
I'm Mike Adams with the National Fire Safety Board. 我是国家消防安全委员会的迈克·亚当斯
- Hi. - Hi -你好-你好
Is that for the firefighter who was killed last week? 那是给上星期遇难消防员的吗
Yeah. Eric Mitchell. Had less than a year on the job. 是的埃里克·米切尔工作不到1年
His grandfather served for 30 years in the 23rd engine company. 而他的祖父曾在消防23中队服役30年
He stops by almost every day. 他几乎每天都过来
Mr. Mitchell. 米切尔先生
These are the people from that firm I was telling you about. 他们是从那个机构来的我之前和你说起过
Well, I'm glad someone is trying to find out 能有人来调查我孙子的真正死因
What really happened to my boy. 我感到很欣慰
I'm sorry about your grandson. 对于您孙子的死我深表遗憾
This just couldn't have been an accident. 这不可能只是一场意外
We're going to do everything we can to figure out what happened, Mr. Mitchell. 我们会倾其全力查清真相米切尔先生
So, that's what it takes to get the feds involved. 似乎只有看到悲痛万分的死者家人
Grieving relative. 你们才会找人来调查吧
We investigate any time a firefighter's killed on the job. 任何消防员因公殉职我们都会调查
The building fire was a bad one, two-alarm blaze. 大楼火灾很严重我们派出了增援队
Eric Mitchell and his company went in, did a preliminary sweep. 埃里克·米切尔和他的队友进去初步搜索
Now, Eric came out with a kid. 埃里克抱着个小孩出来
Then, he headed back in. The company got separated. 之后又冲了回去中队分散了
They didn't find Eric's body until they'd put out the fire. 直到大火扑灭他们才找到埃里克的尸体
So, the fire didn't kill him? 也就是说他不是死于火灾
The coroner couldn't find a cause of death. 验尸官无法查出死因
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
Eric's burns had no inflamed edges. 他的烧伤没有红肿的印记
He was dead before the fire even got to him. 在火烧到他之前他就已经死了
It's unusual, and it raises the possibility that 这不合常理所以有可能是
Another firefighter killed him and left him there to burn. 另一个消防员杀了他把他扔在了火场里
I hired you because if someone is lying about 我雇你们来是因为我必须知道
What happened in that fire, I need to know. 谁在对火场的事实撒谎
That won't be easy. A firehouse is a behavioral in-group. 这比较难消防队是个训练有素的集体
They become more cohive in the face of adversity. 面对逆境他们会表现得更有凝聚力
Is that so? 真的吗
Chief Morrow, lieutenant Clayton. 这两位是莫罗队长和克雷顿副队长
You know, that shrink mumbo jumbo 知道吗心理医生那种小把戏
Won't get you far with our boys. 是没法从我部下那里挖出什么的
That's why I won't be interviewing the men. 所以我不会和他们谈
Dr. Lightman will be conducting the interviews? 由莱特曼博士来进行面谈吗
No, no, we'll get the most deception leakage from these firemen 不如果让他们尊敬的人来询问
If they're interviewed by someone that they respect. 我们最可能抓住把柄
So, we won't be asking the questions. You will. 所以我们不询问由你来
- Name? - David caddick. -名字-戴维·卡蒂克
And how long have youbeen a firefighter? 你担任消防员多长时间了
Eight years. 8年
Anything notable? 有什么值得注意的吗
Well, Caddick's okay, but Clayton is biting his lip, tugging at his ear. 卡蒂克还行但克雷顿在咬嘴唇和抓耳朵
He's showing an increasein manipulators. 他在提高自己的控制感
It's a signof anxiety. 是焦虑的表现
The lieutenant's nervous? 副队长在紧张吗
Yeah, it's normal. He's already lost one man. 是的这很正常他已经失去一名部下了
Last thing he wants to dois indict another. 当然不想因为起诉再失去一名
Tell us about the fire. 和我们说说火灾的情况
Our truck, truck 5, responded right away. 我们的5号车及时赶到现场
We started searching. We followed procedure. 我们开始搜救工作一切都按程序走
One man on the wall, human chain. 一个接一个贴着墙组成人链
Wall comes down. Screaming across the hall. 墙倒了下来大厅那边传来尖叫声
Suddenly, we're all in different directions. 突然间我们就分开了
We split up. 我们被分散了
I was low on oxygen, so I cleared a couple of rooms, 我氧气不足所以扑灭了几个房间的火之后
And then I hit the door. 我就走出了大门
And I didn't see Eric again. 之后再没见过埃里克
I got down the hall. Found an exit. 我下到大厅找到一个出口
I didn't see Eric again. 之后再没见过埃里克
I checked the stair well. I left the building. 我查看了楼梯间然后离开了大楼
I didn't see Eric again. 之后再没见过埃里克
Their stories were consistent. 他们所说的都前后一致
They were. 的确是
Can you pull up there sponse latency analysis? 你能调出反应时差的分析吗
Response latency? 反应时差
完整版请点击
It's the time between when a question is asked and the answer is given. 就是指问题和回答之间的停顿时间
Tell us about the fire. 和我们说说火灾的情况
Alarm went off at 3:00 A.M. 警报是在凌晨3点响起的
Tell us about the fire. 和我们说说火灾的情况
We got the call around 3:00 A.M. 我们大概凌晨3点时接到报警
Tell us about the fire. 和我们说说火灾的情况
Must have been about 3:00 in the morning. 肯定是在早上3点左右
Response timeis under a second. 反应延迟时间都低于1秒
If they were lying, they'd be longer, right? 如果在撒谎时间一定更长吧
A lot of people think you take longer to respondif you're lying, 很多人觉得撒谎时反应时间更长
But that's just if the lie is spontaneous. 但只有下意识撒谎时才会这样
If a lie is prepared ahead of time, you're eager to get it over with. 如果谎言是事先准备好的你会急于说完
So, which oneof them is lying? 那么他们谁在撒谎
They all are. 他们都在撒谎
Something happenedin that fire, and from the looks of it, 火场中肯定发生了什么就目前看来
Every one of them was involved. 所有人都脱不了关系
This was the second attempt on Manny Trillo's life this month. 这个月来曼尼·特雷罗已遭遇两次谋杀了
Tensions between La Salva and Trillo's old gang 萨尔瓦派和特雷罗以前的帮派
Have escalated. 之间的关系日趋紧张
Trillo's been speaking out. A lot of guys want him dead. 特雷罗供出了不少事情许多人想要他死
The only thing worse than the street violence 如果特雷罗在监狱里被杀
We'll see if Trillo is killed in prison 从而引发街头暴乱的确很糟糕
Is the violence we'll see if he takes over El Punio again. 但如果他被释后又变回黑帮头那就更糟
The governor believes Trillo's changed. 州长相信他已改过
He thinks he could do some real good on the outside, 如果将他释放他能做些真正的好事
But we need to know he's telling the truth, 但我们得知道他是否说了实话
That he's not going back to gang life. 他是否真的不会再回归黑帮了
All right. More than happy to put my reputation on the line. 好吧挑战我声誉的案子我最有干劲了
First couple of years here, I was angry, so I took on the other prisoners. 入狱的早些年我很愤怒我挑衅狱友
I took on the guards. I did a lot of solitary. 挑衅狱警经常被关禁闭
Got so bad, I started stealing books from the prison library 结果很惨后来我开始偷监狱图书馆的书
And carrying them around. 随身带着它们
I wouldn't have picked you for a bookworm. 偷点书看我是不会揭发你的
That much time in the hole... 既然时间很多
I read anything I could got my hands on. 我就读可以到手的一切手
Gardening manuale, conomic text books, spanish etry. 园艺手册经济教科书西班牙诗集
"There is no cry of pain without, at its end, an echo of joy." "在痛苦的尽头总是有欢笑"
Ramon De Campoamor. 拉蒙·德·卡波莫的诗
I read that and... 我读了
I don't know. 但我不懂
I caused so much pain. 我制造了这么多悲剧
What joy could come from that? 欢乐又会从何而来
And then, I'd realized... 然后我意识到
I had to be the joy. 我得成为欢乐的源泉
That's a charming story. 真是个动人的故事
Would you mind? I missed lunch. 你不介意吧我没吃午饭
So, you're saying that you regret what you did. 所以你说你后悔了
All I cared about was the power, the money. 以前我只关心金钱与权力
And I took a life. 我还杀了一个人
Just the one? 只一个
I ruined the lives of many young latinos, kids who could have had a chance. 我毁了很多年青人他们本该有大好前程的
Do you have any... plans, you know, for after prison? 出狱后你有什么计划吗
I have a plan for street peace. 我有个维持街头治安的计划
We need a social agenda for the barrio. 西班牙语区需要社会关怀
I've been stabbed twice the last month. 一个月来我被扎了两次
15 stitches this morning. 今早又缝了15针

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,937评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,503评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,712评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,668评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,677评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,601评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,975评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,637评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,881评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,621评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,710评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,387评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,971评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,947评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,189评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,805评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,449评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容